Sign in to follow this  
DonBlack

Nerf Perc +PIG

Title says all 🙂

EDIT: the combination of both not the single weapons

Edited by DonBlack
  • Like 4

just remove stamina damage from percs

i’d also like to see the pig lowered to 850 stamina damage, but that wouldn’t really change much tbh

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DonBlack said:

Title says all 🙂

No. also go away. also get good. also noob

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just remove percs tbh

Edit: I don't mean just for PIG-perc. Paired with Strife/HVR for effectively even easier kills than stuns.

Edited by Kiida
  • Like 6

On 7/2/2018 at 2:11 PM, BXNNXD said:

just remove stamina damage from percs

i’d also like to see the pig lowered to 850 stamina damage, but that wouldn’t really change much tbh

As someone who has spammed pig+perc combo, I wouldn't mind this change. 

Edited by Sadira
  • Like 1

There are certain risks and disadvantages when playing with PIG + pers. First is the risk of not hitting with PIG: if you miss a pig shot you will most probably die before you can reload and try again. Second, pig has limited range, that means that if you are playing, for example, with o-pgl or osmaw you won't have a weapon for mid-range (e. g. opponent is higher than you). Third is that you can't blow up enemy vehicles as easily with percs. My opinion is that this combo is "rewarding" (for skill).

How to counter it: stay more than 10m away from your opponent, he will have trouble hitting you with PIG, play unpredictably, for example, all-in rush, if you can deal 600 damage to your opponent quickly, he will kill himself with his perc.

To my mind, Yukon needs to be nerfed first, you don't see every enforcer running around with this combo.

Also, tell me your in-game name

Edited by nikitos5
  • Like 4

Perc stamina damage is honestly just bs for the ease of use, it even makes the PIG feel like you got HVRed if you fall prey to it.  LTLforcers already have stun-PGL for zero-effort arrests, at least make em work for their points

It's powerful in CQC sure but only in 1v1's. As soon as another crim rolls up and you're reloading that PIG with no percs left, or a crim rolls up while you're arresting/already hurt, etc etc. LTL SHOULD be powerful, because it's takeouts can be reversed. Which is a huge nerf to it in and of itself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PogoTheClown said:

Why would you be reloading your secondary if you're in the middle of a 2v1

because you used up both percs on the first guy, haven’t u even played in bronze dude?

Here is my counter to this suggestion that yet again is is the wrong forum, which proves how much a dumbass op is.

Make all ltl 1 hit stun. Don't like that idea? well fuck off cause no one that actually uses ltl likes your shitty suggestions either.

Just now, SelttikS said:

Here is my counter to this suggestion that yet again is is the wrong forum, which proves how much a dumbass op is.

Make all ltl 1 hit stun. Don't like that idea? well fuck off cause no one that actually uses ltl likes your shitty suggestions either.

i use ltl and i like his shitty suggestion to remove a broken mechanic 

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

i use ltl and i like his shitty suggestion to remove a broken mechanic 

False, you like post counts.

Half this game is broken mechanics and broken servers.

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

You really love to swim in negativity don't ya

3 minutes ago, Nite said:

You really love to swim in negativity don't ya

What i gave the game a head start with having 50% of it not broken... Geez try to be nice and get my head bit off.

1 hour ago, DonBlack said:

Title says all 🙂

what, why nerf perc?

For me it is always a good insurance in close combat because i mostly use the Obir and it needs to much time to switch to the secondary before i die.

I dont like close combat fights with the Obir, sure you only need three bursts at all to kill the enemy but if you dont you die 80% without the little percs^^

and if there are more enemys than 1 or max. two you have defenitively no chance.

For PIG i cant say anything havent play it much but i know its one hit stun. I have no problems with it.

Just now, SpeedyCat said:

what, why nerf perc?

PIG + perc

• Thanks 1

Just now, DonBlack said:

PIG + perc

Ah okay, you meant the combo of both ^^

loool Nevermind xD

1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

thats a weird comparison

yes that is half the game, which hopefully will be fixed in the futute - why not start with perc stamina damage

Just now, BXNNXD said:

thats a weird comparison

yes that is half the game, which hopefully will be fixed in the futute - why not start with perc stamina damage

They already do less stamina damage than health damage. So where is the issue?

There are a bunch of counter tacticts that work against this noob-killer combo:
-stay further than 10 metres from enemy

-stay in a car

-cooperate with your teammates

-play as an enforcer

I personally go for option n4 and it has worked wonders, can't recall the last time I got arrested from a pig+perc combo 🙂

Edited by DouglasFalcon

31 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:

There are a bunch of counter tacticts that work against this noob-killer combo:
-stay further than 10 metres from enemy

-stay in a car

-cooperate with your teammates

-play as an enforcer

I personally go for option n4 and it has worked wonders, can't recall the last time I got arrested from a pig+perc combo 🙂

Yes. Those methods work of course.

But it's still a broken mechanic being able to stun someone in less then half a second. Which basically lets you win every closequarter 1 vs 1 if you are at least mediocre skilled.

Also option 4 isn't an option for half the players.

Edited by DonBlack
  • Like 2

Just now, DonBlack said:

Yes. Those methods work of course.

But it's still a broken mechanic being able to stun someone in less then half a second. Which basically lets you win every closequarter 1 vs 1 if you are at least mediocre skilled.

Also option 4 isn't an option for hald the players.

I was obviously joking.
While I agree that Pig+Percs (or rather, percs in general imo) are very lame loadouts and people who use it to get points are hige noobs, there are worse and lamer things in this game.

Take the fucking Remote Detonator in Baylan Shipping, for instance. Now that's something that should just be removed lol

Sign in to follow this