Kewlin

Please Revert M-1922 (Tommy Gun) Recoil.

On 7/3/2018 at 4:05 AM, professionalgamer said:

maybe ur just bad kiddo

With the Tommy Gun, I usually win a lot in close range against Oca or CSG/JG.  It has happened to me a lot of times, people asking if the weapon got buffed.

At the beginning it is difficult to control the recoil of the weapon, but in time you will see that it becomes easy to control. But many people prefer to play with another type of submachine guns because they are easier to use. 

And yes, they need to revert. Edited by Rolhen

They need to revert all the changes back in 2015 that made weapons behavior change while shooting.

Manic does much better job. 1922 is complete trash as a cqc weapon. Its god damn joke and u r joke too if you stand for 1922, and you should feel bad for quacking such a nonsences to us, and you probably hate your life too and you need help. Even oca can land more hits in medium range while shooting full auto than 1922. Its a trollgun thats used to humiliate opp just by daring to counter them with it.
Its TTK is too high, its recoil is absolutely crazy, its accuracy is terrible too, and FOV is inspired by HVR. Its like all the ingame weapon companies decided to take the worst of them and put it into smg. That all increase its TTK in practice to cosmic levels. Almost impossible to kill a player at who  you see only half of his body.

• Like 1

Harder when People on console gotta use RS to move down the recoil. Or either burst the Tommy. I want the recoil fixed. If that happens. Maybe we'll see more people using the hazardous.

53 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Manic does much better job. 1922 is complete trash as a cqc weapon. Its god damn joke and u r joke too if you stand for 1922, and you should feel bad for quacking such a nonsences to us, and you probably hate your life too and you need help. Even oca can land more hits in medium range while shooting full auto than 1922. Its a trollgun thats used to humiliate opp just by daring to counter them with it.
Its TTK is too high, its recoil is absolutely crazy, its accuracy is terrible too, and FOV is inspired by HVR. Its like all the ingame weapon companies decided to take the worst of them and put it into smg. That all increase its TTK in practice to cosmic levels. Almost impossible to kill a player at who  you see only half of his body.

If you have an orange mod on it, you're doing it wrong.

Play it like an auto shotgun, put Mobility Sling, Cooling Jacket 3, and any blue mod based on what you prefer.
ALWAYS have a longer range secondary, any of the following work; Joker RFP-9, ACT-44, Colby RSA, Harbinger, and my personal choice, the Colby Commander.
Use strong grenades, concs are good, and make sure you know your enemy's arsenal, use your corners, and suppress people while you're on the move, the gun works a LOT like an NFAS and at certain ranges it's better to hipfire. If you know there's an enemy with Kevlar, ALWAYS prenade them, if there is an enemy using marksman/sniper role weapons, use anything at your employ to get close, and make sure you're tagging them with your secondary. It's a hard playstyle to master, but ultimately it's fun, and rewarding.

11 hours ago, BlitzKitty said:

~snip~

I don't get why you're posting this: it's entirely off-topic.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2018 at 11:08 PM, Kewlin said:

I don't get why you're posting this: it's entirely off-topic.
It's not though, with the mod configuration and playstyle described you would see that there are no negative changes to the Colby M-1922 "Typewriter" because it's the complete opposite of what you described.
The only configuration on this weapon I've ever had the troubles you've described here is when I first tried the subjectively "speshul" way most people think it should be modded (Hunting Sight 3- Improved Rifling 3- Tagger).
The fact is in any game (apb is no exception) you do not modify your weapons to cover their weak points. A sub-machine gun is not and will never be an assault rifle, so don't add mods that accentuate an assault rifle's strengths, and don't use a sub-machine gun in a way that accentuates an assault rifle's strengths.
Your original post makes zero sense to someone who does use the weapon you've detailed in the best possible way, therefore you obviously need to be told how to use it, rather than be told "yes let's adhere to the ramblings of someone who has no idea what they are talking about, and move a weapon back to a role it wasn't supposed to fill to begin with."
The Colby M-1922 is currently workable and where it should be, to the current meta of the game. It's not a rifle, and should never even be considered in a position where you would "have to burst fire".
Therefore my post is completely on topic.

8 minutes ago, BlitzKitty said:
It's not though, with the mod configuration and playstyle described you would see that there are no negative changes to the Colby M-1922 "Typewriter" because it's the complete opposite of what you described.
The only configuration on this weapon I've ever had the troubles you've described here is when I first tried the subjectively "speshul" way most people think it should be modded (Hunting Sight 3- Improved Rifling 3- Tagger).
The fact is in any game (apb is no exception) you do not modify your weapons to cover their weak points. A sub-machine gun is not and will never be an assault rifle, so don't add mods that accentuate an assault rifle's strengths, and don't use a sub-machine gun in a way that accentuates an assault rifle's strengths.
Your original post makes zero sense to someone who does use the weapon you've detailed in the best possible way, therefore you obviously need to be told how to use it, rather than be told "yes let's adhere to the ramblings of someone who has no idea what they are talking about, and move a weapon back to a role it wasn't supposed to fill to begin with."
The Colby M-1922 is currently workable and where it should be, to the current meta of the game. It's not a rifle, and should never even be considered in a position where you would "have to burst fire".
Therefore my post is completely on topic.

You're incorrect on every count, because the M-1922 has no purpose outside of being able to be used in MM to be honest, and is awful compared nearly every other SMG (beside perhaps the VAS C-2) when fired from the hip. The strength of the 1922 over every most other SMGs is that it's exceptionally good in MM, so you want to make that better by either using RS1 to make handling recoil easier or HS3 if you're really good at handling recoil. Additionally, you're incorrect about how to mod guns and it is often good to mod guns to cover their weak points, E.G. 3PS is almost essential to all LMGs because they need to be able to swap quickly, but have relatively bad swap times, or take people who use MP3 on LMGs as another example.

Additionally, you have no evidence that the M-1922 was intended to be good only at close ranges from the hip, in fact in the balance overview they said they "were expecting to see it slightly improve at a distance," and all of the notes were about trying to make the gun more controllable, and seeming as a gun doesn't need to be controllable for CQC really, they clearly were intending to make the gun easier to use in MM, however they simply failed. G1 was basically making shots in the dark, and for some reason didn't revert the changes to the M-1922 despite them being virtually universally disliked. Additionally, there are several guns beside the M-1922, including the VAS-C2, S1-NA Manic, and arguably the H-9 Curse and ACES SMG, that are SMGs intended to be used at further ranges, either in MM sometimes or as halfway points between SMGs and Assault Rifles. Heck, if you look at the description of the VAS-C2 it says it "brings a lot of the benefits of an assault rifle into a compact SMG frame," are you going to say the VAS-C2 isn't supposed to be used at all like an Assault Rifle just because it's in the SMG category? Similarly, the M-1922 itself states that "This weapon can be very accurate when fired from a braced position," clearly indicating the gun is intended to be used from MM. Furthermore, reverting the recoil would not hurt your playstyle, and since it was universally seen as a nerf, and the gun wasn't overpowered beforehand, nothing but good can come from reverting its recoil.

Finally, all of my experiences and everyone I know's experience says that the M-1922 went from being a fairly popular, well balanced gun to going almost entirely unused after they changed its recoil. If the "best possible way" to use the M-1922 is as a worse OCA-EW 626, then I think anyone reasonable will agree that it needs to be reverted to its previous version. The gun is not "workable" in the meta because it's not in the meta, because no matter what way you use it there's another gun that clearly does what you're trying to do much better. If you meant the current balance of the game, then sure, it's workable, but I'm not sure you understand what "meta" means, because it doesn't simply mean the current dynamics of a game's balance, it means the current most effective tactics or components of those tactics.

You're the one here who has no clue what he's saying, and I suggest you step back from your opinions and try to simply use an OCA instead of the M-1922 if you're going to insist it's supposed to be used hip-fired.

On 7/26/2018 at 6:18 PM, Kewlin said:

You're incorrect on every count, because the M-1922 has no purpose outside of being able to be used in MM to be honest, and is awful compared nearly every other SMG (beside perhaps the VAS C-2) when fired from the hip. The strength of the 1922 over every most other SMGs is that it's exceptionally good in MM, so you want to make that better by either using RS1 to make handling recoil easier or HS3 if you're really good at handling recoil. Additionally, you're incorrect about how to mod guns and it is often good to mod guns to cover their weak points, E.G. 3PS is almost essential to all LMGs because they need to be able to swap quickly, but have relatively bad swap times, or take people who use MP3 on LMGs as another example.

Additionally, you have no evidence that the M-1922 was intended to be good only at close ranges from the hip, in fact in the balance overview they said they "were expecting to see it slightly improve at a distance," and all of the notes were about trying to make the gun more controllable, and seeming as a gun doesn't need to be controllable for CQC really, they clearly were intending to make the gun easier to use in MM, however they simply failed. G1 was basically making shots in the dark, and for some reason didn't revert the changes to the M-1922 despite them being virtually universally disliked. Additionally, there are several guns beside the M-1922, including the VAS-C2, S1-NA Manic, and arguably the H-9 Curse and ACES SMG, that are SMGs intended to be used at further ranges, either in MM sometimes or as halfway points between SMGs and Assault Rifles. Heck, if you look at the description of the VAS-C2 it says it "brings a lot of the benefits of an assault rifle into a compact SMG frame," are you going to say the VAS-C2 isn't supposed to be used at all like an Assault Rifle just because it's in the SMG category? Similarly, the M-1922 itself states that "This weapon can be very accurate when fired from a braced position," clearly indicating the gun is intended to be used from MM. Furthermore, reverting the recoil would not hurt your playstyle, and since it was universally seen as a nerf, and the gun wasn't overpowered beforehand, nothing but good can come from reverting its recoil.

Finally, all of my experiences and everyone I know's experience says that the M-1922 went from being a fairly popular, well balanced gun to going almost entirely unused after they changed its recoil. If the "best possible way" to use the M-1922 is as a worse OCA-EW 626, then I think anyone reasonable will agree that it needs to be reverted to its previous version. The gun is not "workable" in the meta because it's not in the meta, because no matter what way you use it there's another gun that clearly does what you're trying to do much better. If you meant the current balance of the game, then sure, it's workable, but I'm not sure you understand what "meta" means, because it doesn't simply mean the current dynamics of a game's balance, it means the current most effective tactics or components of those tactics.

You're the one here who has no clue what he's saying, and I suggest you step back from your opinions and try to simply use an OCA instead of the M-1922 if you're going to insist it's supposed to be used hip-fired.
This speshul kid just made an entire post based on me saying "at certain ranges it's best to hipfire" comparing it to an NFAS eg: FUCKING 2M is better to hipfire. Bro you wanna go?

Edit: also btw if you really think it's uncontrollable you need to get better motor skills, I fire damn near perfect with it with 400 DPI and 20 in-game sensitivity, so it's not the gun's fault you can't move your hand at the proper pace to cover the recoil. Edited by BlitzKitty

18 minutes ago, BlitzKitty said:
Edit: also btw if you really think it's uncontrollable you need to get better motor skills, I fire damn near perfect with it with 400 DPI and 20 in-game sensitivity, so it's not the gun's fault you can't move your hand at the proper pace to cover the recoil.

I play a sensitivity exactly 4x lower than yours and I can control the recoil of the M1922 just fine, even in marksman. It's not hard at all. The point isn't the recoil is too hard to control, it's that it doesn't belong on the gun. It makes it a fuzzy bunny to fight other SMGs CQC with, shotguns can already 2 click you, and against a rifle, at a semi-effective range for a rifle, you'll lose every time. It is outclassed in every area.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Similarities said:
32 minutes ago, BlitzKitty said:
Edit: also btw if you really think it's uncontrollable you need to get better motor skills, I fire damn near perfect with it with 400 DPI and 20 in-game sensitivity, so it's not the gun's fault you can't move your hand at the proper pace to cover the recoil.

I play a sensitivity exactly 4x lower than yours and I can control the recoil of the M1922 just fine, even in marksman. It's not hard at all. The point isn't the recoil is too hard to control, it's that it doesn't belong on the gun. It makes it a fuzzy bunny to fight other SMGs CQC with, shotguns can already 2 click you, and against a rifle, at a semi-effective range for a rifle, you'll lose every time. It is outclassed in every area.
And my point is, classing the weapon into it's ORIGINAL recoil to where it DOES outdo rifles and shotguns is stupid. It's a niche weapon with rewarding gameplay if you use it correctly.

9 minutes ago, BlitzKitty said:
This speshul kid just made an entire post based on me saying "at certain ranges it's best to hipfire" comparing it to an NFAS eg: FUCKING 2M is better to hipfire. Bro you wanna go?

If you're going to compare a gun to the NFAS, which is effective from the hip easily up to 10m, I.E. far greater range than the M-1922, and gains virtually no benefit from MM, and then say it should be used like an auto shotgun, with most of the shotguns being used almost exclusively from the hip, and the Shredder only being used in MM sometimes, and then say you should use it like an SMG where the percentage of SMGs are used mostly from the hip, not like an assault rifle, where one of the primary differences between how you use an SMG and an assault rifle normally being that you use the assault rifle in MM most of the time, then yes, I'm going to assume you think it should be used from the hip. And if you're going to complain about me making assumptions then don't say that I said the gun is uncontrollable, because I never did.

Anyways, you didn't address 99.99% of my post, so that's a thing, lol. As I said, the gun was clearly intended to be used at far greater ranges than the in-game SMGs.

(P.S. If you're going to talk about sensitivity, you need to also say your marksmanship sensitivity and resolution for the numbers to mean anything.)

1 minute ago, BlitzKitty said:

It didn't out-class rifles or shotguns before the nerf and it currently isn't rewarding, because literally the only upside to the gun is its magazine capacity, and that's hardly enough to save it when compared to, say, the ATAC or Manic.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

If you're going to compare a gun to the NFAS, which is effective from the hip easily up to 10m, I.E. far greater range than the M-1922, and gains virtually no benefit from MM, and then say it should be used like an auto shotgun, with most of the shotguns being used almost exclusively from the hip, and the Shredder only being used in MM sometimes, and then say you should use it like an SMG where the percentage of SMGs are used mostly from the hip, not like an assault rifle, where one of the primary differences between how you use an SMG and an assault rifle normally being that you use the assault rifle in MM most of the time, then yes, I'm going to assume you think it should be used from the hip. And if you're going to complain about me making assumptions then don't say that I said the gun is uncontrollable, because I never did.

Anyways, you didn't address 99.99% of my post, so that's a thing, lol. As I said, the gun was clearly intended to be used at far greater ranges than the in-game SMGs.

(P.S. If you're going to talk about sensitivity, you need to also say your marksmanship sensitivity and resolution for the numbers to mean anything.)

It didn't out-class rifles or shotguns before the nerf and it currently isn't rewarding, because literally the only upside to the gun is its magazine capacity, and that's hardly enough to save it when compared to, say, the ATAC or Manic.
1280x960, same sense for both, and just because I say it should tactically be used as an auto shotty doesn't mean it should be fired as one. it also absolutely DOES outrange any SMG in the game currently, I get consistent kills at 40-50m with it.

It's a tommygun, in the chicago mobster style, it's meant to sweep buildings, suppress, and wound/kill wounded. Guns don't have to be META to be part of the game. Don't fuck with my toy anymore.  Edited by BlitzKitty

the amount of banana THIS FORUM SUCKS I SWEAR MAN I'VE HAD TO WRITE THIS REPLY 3X NOW

he's not asking for the 2012 M1922 that was a laser beam from 50m, he's asking for the 2013/2014 M1922 before they added the weird inaccuracy/recoil curve to it, it still kicked like a mule, but it had relative inaccuracy in CQC compared to other SMGs/shotguns when not in ADS, and when in ADS you're already at a disadvantage (move slower, have to track while basically still, more zoomed in, etc), so shotguns can just run circles around you while 2 clicking you down accurately, and SMGs can just dodge, weave, crouch spam, etc and outgun you while you have to stay (relatively) still in comparison because you have to ADS, not ADSing? cool, but beyond ~8m gl against an OCA or a PMG who are going to be far more accurate, rifles will win every time by playing out of your effective range, where damage drop-off, recoil, and inaccuracy are going to make the M1922 shoot like a pellet gun.

EDIT: 1024x768, 0.625 MM

EDIT 2: wut? 40m+ the gun takes 16 shots to kill, 50m+ is min damage, if you're not getting beaten by ARs (or even the carbine/oscar) at that range then your opponent is garbage.

Edited by Similarities
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Similarities said:

the amount of banana THIS FORUM SUCKS I SWEAR MAN I'VE HAD TO WRITE THIS REPLY 3X NOW

he's not asking for the 2012 M1922 that was a laser beam from 50m, he's asking for the 2013/2014 M1922 before they added the weird inaccuracy/recoil curve to it, it still kicked like a mule, but it had relative inaccuracy in CQC compared to other SMGs/shotguns when not in ADS, and when in ADS you're already at a disadvantage (move slower, have to track while basically still, more zoomed in, etc), so shotguns can just run circles around you while 2 clicking you down accurately, and SMGs can just dodge, weave, crouch spam, etc and outgun you while you have to stay (relatively) still in comparison because you have to ADS, not ADSing? cool, but beyond ~8m gl against an OCA or a PMG who are going to be far more accurate, rifles will win every time by playing out of your effective range, where damage drop-off, recoil, and inaccuracy are going to make the M1922 shoot like a pellet gun.

EDIT: 1024x768, 0.625 MM

EDIT 2: wut? 40m+ the gun takes 16 shots to kill, 50m+ is min damage, if you're not getting beaten by ARs (or even the carbine/oscar) at that range then your opponent is garbage.

Clearly I said SMG's.

Just now, BlitzKitty said:
Clearly I said SMG's.
that's an even bigger wut, why isn't your opponent just you know...moving out of the way? plus, you've said already not to put HS on in this thread and to use some red mod i can't recall (CJ maybe idk lul), so i have no idea how you're hitting them from that far away
xMXNhsq.png
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Similarities said:
that's an even bigger wut, why isn't your opponent just you know...moving out of the way? plus, you've said already not to put HS on in this thread and to use some red mod i can't recall (CJ maybe idk lul), so i have no idea how you're hitting them from that far away

HS makes the zoom too high, and the bloom is already capped, so it's not a smart choice to completely remove hipfire accuracy alltogether for next to no positive side, and again, bloom is capped, you can fire full auto and not go higher than a specific bloom even with CJ3, I also said there's an optional config for longer range fights, but noone reads.

This is my favorite weapon and more than 2/3 of my gametime is using it, there are so many intricacies involved in how to play it and what is workable and not, I have a passion for the weapon, both in this game and IRL, and I'm telling you guys it's not as bad as this person who probably just can't use it is making it out to be.

Edit: I should also say there is a graphical problem that was mentioned a long time ago, and never fixed, your bullets NEVER land outside your crosshair, even though graphically they do. Edited by BlitzKitty

42 minutes ago, BlitzKitty said:
1280x960, same sense for both, and just because I say it should tactically be used as an auto shotty doesn't mean it should be fired as one. it also absolutely DOES outrange any SMG in the game currently, I get consistent kills at 40-50m with it.

OH! I get it now! Tactically you use it like an auto-shotty that you don't use like an auto-shotty in practice and consistently gets kills at up to 50m! (Because we all know about those 50m shotgun kills.) You mean like a gun a shotgun that's not in the game and plays exactly like the ATAC? /sarcasm

Well now that I understand you just mean you use the M-1922 like an ATAC, what is the advantage of the gun over the ATAC exactly? The ATAC has a better base accuracy, has better run, walk, and sprint modifiers, and has a higher FoV to make it easier to track in CQC in MM as well as easier to handle recoil, not to mention it has less recoil. Seemingly the only advantage of the M-1922 is 5 kills per mag instead of 3.75, but that's already counter-balanced by a much faster reload speed. Don't say it has a better TTK because 0.03s is effectively nothing, especially when it's harder to hit with the M-1922

Face it, the M-1922 is currently just a bad ATAC, and even if the recoil is reverted it will still just be a worse ATAC.

(Side note, it's weird how Tiggs said the M-1922 falls into a "hybrid categoy" in this thread. . . it's almost as if the gun was intended to be a hybrid between SMGs and assault rifles:
https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/386759-sub-machine-guns/ )

42 minutes ago, BlitzKitty said:
It's a tommygun, in the chicago mobster style, it's meant to sweep buildings, suppress, and wound/kill wounded. Guns don't have to be META to be part of the game. Don't fuck with my toy anymore. 

So you're admitting the gun sucks? So why don't you want its nerf reverted? By admitting you don't want the gun to be good you're quite honestly making your own opinion invalid.

(P.S., you don't suppress in CQC, lol, that requires range and ease of use in full-auto.)
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

OH! I get it now! Tactically you use it like an auto-shotty that you don't use like an auto-shotty in practice and consistently gets kills at up to 50m! (Because we all know about those 50m shotgun kills.) You mean like a gun a shotgun that's not in the game and plays exactly like the ATAC? /sarcasm

Well now that I understand you just mean you use the M-1922 like an ATAC, what is the advantage of the gun over the ATAC exactly? The ATAC has a better base accuracy, has better run, walk, and sprint modifiers, and has a higher FoV to make it easier to track in CQC in MM as well as easier to handle recoil, not to mention it has less recoil. Seemingly the only advantage of the M-1922 is 5 kills per mag instead of 3.75, but that's already counter-balanced by a much faster reload speed. Don't say it has a better TTK because 0.03s is effectively nothing, especially when it's harder to hit with the M-1922

Face it, the M-1922 is currently just a bad ATAC, and even if the recoil is reverted it will still just be a worse ATAC.

(Side note, it's weird how Tiggs said the M-1922 falls into a "hybrid categoy" in this thread. . . it's almost as if the gun was intended to be a hybrid between SMGs and assault rifles:
https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/386759-sub-machine-guns/ )

So you're admitting the gun sucks? So why don't you want its nerf reverted? By admitting you don't want the gun to be good you're quite honestly making your own opinion invalid.

(P.S., you don't suppress in CQC, lol, that requires range and ease of use in full-auto.)
the game isn't on paper.
I destroyed you going 11-5 in-game with it, you ended up switching to an ATAC, and the only "tactic" you pulled off was rushing us in your vehicles for a cheap win.
My point was validated outside the forum, so have fun raging in here because you can't properly use a weapon. Edited by BlitzKitty

7 minutes ago, BlitzKitty said:
the game isn't on paper.

And you didn't answer my questions or refute any of my points! XD

Tell me, why use the gun over the ATAC, and are you going to deny that you said you don't want the gun to be good? What do you have to say about claiming the gun is not being intended to be used like an assault rifle when the game's staff actually said it's intended as a hybrid between an assault rifle and an SMG? Do you use automatic shotguns at 50m? Why actually are you against the recoil being reverted to a much easier state? Edited by Kewlin

26 minutes ago, BlitzKitty said:
the game isn't on paper.
I destroyed you going 11-5 in-game with it, you ended up switching to an ATAC, and the only "tactic" you pulled off was rushing us in your vehicles for a cheap win.
My point was validated outside the forum, so have fun raging in here because you can't properly use a weapon.
woah woah woah you cant make claims like that without scoreboards to back them up, thats a yellow card

the m-1922 is a subpar atac, any buff is fine imo
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
woah woah woah you cant make claims like that without scoreboards to back them up, thats a yellow card

the m-1922 is a subpar atac, any buff is fine imo
I agree to a balance pass or a buff, but screw saying the gun is uncontrollable and needs to be returned to pre-2k15 stats. I personally like the fact it covers it's own little niche quite well and I don't much care for it being used by losers that go for the meta weapons all the time instead of playing the game and developing a style.

1 minute ago, BlitzKitty said:
I agree to a balance pass or a buff, but screw saying the gun is uncontrollable and needs to be returned to pre-2k15 stats. I personally like the fact it covers it's own little niche quite well and I don't much care for it being used by losers that go for the meta weapons all the time instead of playing the game and developing a style.
it does not have a niche because other guns do the exact same thing except they’re either better at it or do more on top of it 
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, BlitzKitty said:
I didn't say it's uncontrollable, obviously people can use it, I simply think the recoil is bad and should be reverted.

. . . and the M-1922 doesn't cover any niche except being a worse ATAC, or maybe being a hipster.

VVV And can you answer any of these things? VVV

21 hours ago, Kewlin said:
Tell me, why use the gun over the ATAC, and are you going to deny that you said you don't want the gun to be good? What do you have to say about claiming the gun is not being intended to be used like an assault rifle when the game's staff actually said it's intended as a hybrid between an assault rifle and an SMG? Do you use automatic shotguns at 50m? Why actually are you against the recoil being reverted to a much easier state?

15 hours ago, Kewlin said:
I didn't say it's uncontrollable, obviously people can use it, I simply think the recoil is bad and should be reverted.

. . . and the M-1922 doesn't cover any niche except being a worse ATAC, or maybe being a hipster.

VVV And can you answer any of these things? VVV

because at any range below 20m it out TTK's the ATAC, and it has a max reserve amo pool of 420, + the first clip of 50, making it a MONSTER in this game in the idea of suppressing your enemies(especially for an SMG), and keeping you from having to refill your ammo for a LONG time. It kills more efficiently than an ATAC in large groups of enemies as well, and strafes faster with MS.
Why use the ATAC when you can work your way to a chrome tommygun? It's prettier too.

I said I don't care to attempt to make every gun "meta" because "meta" is a stupid word, just like the word "enemy", it's ever-changing and means nothing except for a timestamp.

"The exceptions are SMGs that fall into hybrid categories with other archetypes, specifically the VAS-C2  and M-1922." < where does it say Assault Rifle?
If anything the M-1922 is a light weight LMG with the survivability and tactical needs of an auto shotgun, and the range of a rifle. It is definitely a hybrid. But it should NOT be balanced against Assault Rifles.

If you don't understand the basic idea of a tactical need, such as moving from cover to cover, or why you would NEED to prenade before shooting certain players or where you would need to apply playstyle tweeks based on enemy loadouts, and why I said "most of the time you play it like an auto-shotty" while at the same time I can safely say the weapon can kill fairly consistently at 40-50m, you really aught to get an education.

I'm against recoil being reverted to something that does not fit the weapon, which IS the pre-2015 state.

Does that answer your stupid questions?

On a side note: Does anyone here really not enjoy the fact that this gun can be a jack of all trades, master of none? Good strategy and loadout this gun can do anything, just not as well as guns made to do those things, really what is wrong with that?

Edited by BlitzKitty