Dark Vengence

Fallen Earth Harvesting Event 2018 PVP

23 minutes ago, Dark Vengence said:

Pogo's pollied, down 😞

That video posted is the proof, about why game died years ago and why cannot lift atm and in future.

The  big trolls apeared  to go againts a comunity event, thats reallity happened.

Best is do a video to feed the troll and aplause because they damaged comunity event......

fallen earth would be a better game without this, no dudes ;D

Edited by Aroa Croft

10 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

That video posted is the proof, about why game died years ago and why cannot lift atm and in future.

The  big trolls apeared  to go againts a comunity event, thats reallity happened.

Best is do a video to feed the troll and aplause because they damaged comunity event......

Umm pvp events were always rare and this type of events didn't occur often. Even then they only usually occurred if there was a guaranteed 'guard' group or it was a bait for pvp. This wasn't why FE died.

2.4 damaged the game more than 'crashing' an event that was assumed was going to be crashed.

12 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

Ok so you died at a PVP event and call those that killed you trolls. Now to me the reason for the game to be so dead would be comments like yours.

People had fun at a community event for PVP.  STOP  being a raging child and realise others were better organised and better at PVP than you.

For everyone else that had a great time, cudos to you for showing up.

Edited by Dracio
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This was much fun to watch and I loved seeing so many players in one place again. 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2018 at 9:02 AM, Aroa Croft said:

More dudes please and male VITALITY AND FOCUS! My male toon will overpower,outmatch all femme toons played by men or women,being male IRL and playing always as one with Mighty male PRIDE!My male natural Warrior instincts to kill little gal toons motivates my superior male combat skillz and little girls IRL DIE under real combat duress in general i am pretty sure.My hope is FE reflects reality in combat and more male players find their B**LS enough to  play male PVP.

On 7/22/2018 at 9:44 PM, Aroa Croft said:

no, you avoid pvp stop judging people for doing shit like you do. cause you are literally one of the worst whiners in fe.

On 8/21/2018 at 6:04 PM, oscarism333 said:
On 7/3/2018 at 1:02 AM, Aroa Croft said:

More dudes please and male VITALITY AND FOCUS! My male toon will overpower,outmatch all femme toons played by men or women,being male IRL and playing always as one with Mighty male PRIDE!My male natural Warrior instincts to kill little gal toons motivates my superior male combat skillz and little girls IRL DIE under real combat duress in general i am pretty sure.My hope is FE reflects reality in combat and more male players find their B**LS enough to  play male PVP.

im sure alot of ppl have male toons, and we'll gladly kick your patootie on one, just ask 
  • Like 1

excuse me, i avoid do pvp againts people i think are " suspected people who use cheats", thats all, ( this the case from people who are 1 vs 1 heroes sometimes and sometimes their batleskills change drastically or is the case pople who started play and in " two moths" are pvp heroes ,knowing this is a dificult game wich requires take a lot time for make progression)

Btw, my "pvp adventure in all years i played game" is long way more big than you already did or can do in future.

So stop to fire forums with nosense, nobody cares your skill or not skill you have

Hello everyone,

Please keep the discussion civilized and keep in mind that mutual accusations are not welcome on our forum. I do not wish to edit nor remove posts unless I truly have to.

Ritual

23 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

excuse me, i avoid do pvp againts people i think are " suspected people who use cheats", thats all, ( this the case from people who are 1 vs 1 heroes sometimes and sometimes their batleskills change drastically or is the case pople who started play and in " two moths" are pvp heroes ,knowing this is a dificult game wich requires take a lot time for make progression)

Btw, my "pvp adventure in all years i played game" is long way more big than you already did or can do in future.

So stop to fire forums with nosense, nobody cares your skill or not skill you have

spamming dots and holdclicking pistols is hardly a pvp adventure, oh and pressing buttons to heal. good job, im so happy not everyone is as bad as you. and that there are actually people that are a challenge.

3 hours ago, Kinksta said:

spamming dots and holdclicking pistols is hardly a pvp adventure, oh and pressing buttons to heal. good job, im so happy not everyone is as bad as you. and that there are actually people that are a challenge.
no need reply that, all people ( who are real veterans)  know where is my place and where is your place.

Btw, if not remember bad, the drop population started when you started to play...... this says all itself

2 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:
no need reply that, all people ( who are real veterans)  know where is my place and where is your place.

Btw, if not remember bad, the drop population started when you started to play...... this says all itself

cause their all sore losers like you

and yes... they do know where my place is and yours.

23 hours ago, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

Please keep the discussion civilized and keep in mind that mutual accusations are not welcome on our forum. I do not wish to edit nor remove posts unless I truly have to.

Ritual

Woah, you're like at a pre-school teacher level. Lets bring it up to the football coach that doesn't really care what happens. Thanks

Also, go take a shower you smell terrible. Must be the hard days work of all the forum cat herding.

Since my previous request was plainly ignored, I will go ahead and lock the thread. Any thread with similar context and similar behavior after this one will be removed and warnings will be issued.