Sign in to follow this  
AbuMohammad

An idea about customisation.

As a costume maker, I am frustrated by inability to make female clothes without making female character and levelling her to unlock symbols and clothing. In real life, designers are free to use a dummy and fit clothes on it. So, Isn't it possible to make some kind of that dummy ingame? For example, we can just use a standard female character when you buy and customise female clothes, as it happens when you preview an item on marketplace.

x-Hf27P2Qso.jpg

In my opinion, giving us such ability to customise all clothes will be the best customisation improvement, far better than extending existing limits. (At least people won't be frustrated if the costume doesn't have female version)

Edited by AbuMohammad

It's a good idea. I made a female character so that I could make a female version of our clan uniform. Unfortunately is has the Cop hat as part of it so I had to level my female character up to Cop 15 lol, it's a bit of a slog. I mean I would probably need the storage space to be able keep everything I have to duplicate anyway but it's not a bad idea.

First of all this will be useful for clans, as they should have both male and female uniform. But, as a designer, i am always asked for a female costume, as for me it feels bad to tell people that there is no female version and it'll never be created