xPanzerShrekx

Make it impossible for Gold Threat players to join Bronze Districts.

The fact that this is even possible is insane. Gold in Silver isn't so bad (Silver District has become Gold District) but the fact of the matter is, Bronze District is (usually) a mixed space of Bronze and Silver players, However, Golds who are afraid of losing their shiny badge will go there to curbstomp noobs and less experienced players. This means that new and medium-experience players have to go up against Golds that are usually 255, and have much better equipment (Character perk slots, modded guns, legendaries, slotted cars) leading to unfun steamrolls of the non-Gold players. This is also directly harmful to player retention, as new players get put up against said Golds, then get frustrated and quit.

Edited by xPanzerShrekx

I agree. The problem is, they dethreat to Silver and then go into Bronze, and stay there even after attaining Gold again. They need to be kicked at that point.

Hello!

1st, golds can't join bronze districts.
2nd, golds who play in bronze districts are exactly opposite of "afraid to lose their shiny badge", they actually need to lose it in a silver district which usually happens two ways: bad people afk in missions or they are legit players being stomped by high golds who are usually r255 (sounds familiar right?)

So I cleared some of your misunderstanding about the subject. There are more of those legit people who were stomped from gold to silver threat than bad people. Those people, who were dethreated to silver sometimes in frustration about their own skills come to bronze district and you will think they are playing like gods, but in their own mind they think they are not skilled players and should be playing with other non skilled players. (happened to me the first few days I got gold threat, I don't feel sorry, because i was actually bad at the time. Now my skills are higher, I manage to stay gold and even if I will dethreat to silver I will play in silver district, because i don't want to steamroll people in bronze)

You can't win every mission and the better you will become as a player, the better will be your enemies. If you feel like there is a player, you can't 1v1 at all in the mission, play accordingly, try to 2v1 him. He most likely isn't miles ahead of you in a skill level if you are a silver player.