Ikayoz

Disallowed Programme #0 [AutoHotKey]

Can you please tell me what to do about this error message. I am a fairly average player and my stats show that. I don't have anything on my computer that I have installed to assist me with the game. I had this problem of getting kicked since BE was made active, and then after the last PC patch a couple days ago I was able to play for two evenings without an issue (except for massive lag early this morning (Pacific) which made me log off). Now I'm kicked again. I mean, I get 4 kills and a few assists in Flightclub and there's people with dozens of kills in the same mission and I'm the one getting kicked.  And my weapons and joker items are timing out which is very irritating.

I had to Google 'Auto Hot Key'. Apparently it's something in Windows? Any idea how to disable it/them, please?

(Wiki) Some uses to which AutoHotkey can be put:
Remapping the keyboard, such as from QWERTY to Dvorak or other alternative keyboard layouts.
Using shortcuts to fill in frequently-used file names or other phrases.
Typing punctuation not provided on the keyboard, such as curved quotes (“…”).
Controlling the mouse cursor with a keyboard or joystick.
Opening programs, documents, and websites with simple keystrokes.
Adding a signature to e-mail, message boards, etc.
Monitoring a system and automatically closing unwanted programs.
Scheduling an automatic reminder, system scan, or backup.
Automating repetitive tasks.
Filling out contest and freebie forms automatically (i.e., it can type in your name, address, etc. automatically).
Prototyping before implementing in another, more time consuming, programming language.

DakotaSpice

PC Player, Windows 10

Edited by Ikayoz

It may be Sticky Keys try look here, Settings -> Ease of Access -> Keyboard, then click the toggle switch under Sticky Keys to set it to Off.

Edited by TR3NT

6 hours ago, TR3NT said:

It may be Sticky Keys try look here, Settings -> Ease of Access -> Keyboard, then click the toggle switch under Sticky Keys to set it to Off.

Thank you. I tried that, the first log in was successful and I was able to play for a little while. Later, I logged in again and played, after about an hour it kicked me with the same message.

Any other ideas?

DakotaSpice

PC User Windows 10

Edited by Ikayoz

41 minutes ago, professionalgamer said:

post screenshot first of all m8

Could explain what you'd like a screenshot of, thanks

Yes, that is exactly what it says "Disallowed program #0 [AutoHotKey]

1 hour ago, Ikayoz said:

Yes, that is exactly what it says "Disallowed program #0 [AutoHotKey]

u are probably ratted and battleye is poorly configured,

do virus scan

So... last night after posting the above, I went in game to try to get a screenshot of the message. I played for well over an hour and wasn't kicked. Today, I log in, get into a district, kicked with same message. I really don't know what to do to fix this and would appreciate some help. Thanks!

PS the exact message says:

You were kicked by BattlEye for the following reason:

"Disallowed Program [AutoHotKey]"

Edited by Ikayoz

I have done the following:

Gone to Settings -> Ease of Access -> Keyboard
'Sticky Keys' was off but I made sure all the short cuts there were also disabled.

I was able to play for two sessions and then kicked the third time.

Played last night for an hour, no kick. Today, kicked again.

Searched my PC for an "Autohotkeyprogram" file - nothing found, here is a screen shot.
AHK_not_on_PC.png

Is there any answer to this or do I just give up playing my favourite game? The only keys I use are the ones set in the game (C for crouch, etc), I have NEVER downloaded anything with autohotkey in fact I didn't even know what that was until I started getting this message! I am not the only one having this problem, of randomly getting kicked for this reason. I get to play one session, the next time I log I am kicked, then I get to play again, then I go through the frustration of getting kicked again.

I have searched my hard drive, I have googled things but I am at a total loss. I found something called 'TruePlay' in the gaming area of Windows 10 and turned it on. I've turned off all the sticky keys. I've gone through Task Manager and removed anything I don't need. I've uninstalled APB and reinstalled it. IDK what else to do.

DakotaSpice

PC Multigamer

APB, SQTOR and War Thunder

Edited by Ikayoz

OK, in a continued attempt to resolve this problem, @TR3NT  I have been through as many settings on my computer as I could find. I thought I'd hit on a solution,

I found this on my Advanced System Care on Wed Jul 4th:

DISABLED_KEYBOARD_HOTKEYS.png

and made sure the HOT KEY was clicked as Disabled.

I thought it was a successful fix because I then logged to game and played in Waterfront from 1730 to 2230 (530pm to 1030pm) without getting kicked

my team then switched to financial and I was kicked for AHK.

Then Thu Jul 5th, with the same setting as disabled, I logged to game and played again in Waterfront for an hour without being kicked, from 1230-1330.

Then Thu Jul 5th, 1600, I logged the game and was kicked immediately for AHK

I am beginning to feel this is some kind of a bug. There is NOTHING on my computer that should be triggering this kick.

thanks

DakotaSpice APB Reloaded PC

yeah it probably is a bug since if it was a Auto hot key it should of seen it once the game launched and not a hour or so later, and this just really doesn't make sense, sense Auto Hot Key is a actual program the only other thing i could think of it might be the keyboard or mouse you are using since if its a gaming keyboard or mouse they often have Macros and hot keys profiles built in so it might be that try using a different keyboard or mouse or make sure you have  Macros or Hot Keys not enabled.

Edited by TR3NT

TY @TR3NT

this is my keyboard - Perixx 1100

http://perixx.com/px-1100.html

My mouse is Logitech, nothing special, just a regular mouse with LMB, RMB & scroll.

I'll assume it's the keyboard then. I see it has a couple keys set up, one for cut/copy/paste/undo and the other to call up windows apps. Can't see anything else on it that would be a problem. We bought it cause it's backlit lol.

I really have no clue now since your keyboard is just plug & play and there really is no difference from a basic OEM keyboard you would get with a prebuilt PC other then it being RGB, so I'm at at lost, so if you haven't already, send in a support ticket and see if they can help you. and also it looks like you are not alone did a Bing search for Battleye AutoHotKey and another APB player is having the same issue: https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/2207-battleeye-kicking-from-server-for-autohotkey/

also found a Forum post on Rainbow 6 Siege and the person said they are using Logiccool utility software (Logitech Japan) so it might be something to do with logitech stuff but not completely sure. : https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1551983-I-was-kicked-for-AutoHotkey-But-I-didn-t-use-AHK-BattlEye-have-some-FAILURE-Forums 

It's doing the same thing to me. I haven't played in a couple years. I got excited to play again with the new owners supposedly adding all this anti cheat.

I got kicked after like 2 minutes. Couldn't even finishing setting my options.

So much for "fixing" the game..

@TR3NT -- since we had no software solution and switched to a hardware issue, I tried the following:

- changing keyboard --- same result, kicked for AHK

- changing mouse -- I don't have another mouse so couldn't try that

- I have USB 3.0 extensions on my keyboard and mouse, I plugged the substitute keyboard directly to the computer along with the mouse, AND I unhooked my M-Audio Keystation 61 midi keyboard. I was able to get in game.

- I wasn't sure which one of these was the solution, so today I tried logging in, with my original Perixx and Logitech mouse, both on UFS 3.0 extensions; while keeping the midi keyboard unplugged. I was able to get in game.

Now, I need to test this a couple more times (since it's been on and off kicking for 2 weeks), but it might just be that having my M-Audio Keystation61 midi keyboard plugged into a USB port was triggering BE for some reason.

I will issue a final report in a day or two after I have tested this further, but @Derf265 you might have a look at what else you have plugged in to USB as a possible solution.

cheers

DakotaSpice

PC User APB Reloaded

• Like 1

nice, & yeah hopefully it's just the midi keyboard causing it.

Well, @TR3NT logged in with the same configuration as I played with this morning, kicked. Tried taking off the usb extension from the keyboard. kicked. Changed from Perixx to other keyboard, got in game.

All I have plugged in is a generic USB keyboard and mouse. This is happening to a lot of people with all different setups. I highly doubt it has anything to do with us and everything to do with Battleye being broken.

7 hours ago, Ikayoz said:

Well, @TR3NT logged in with the same configuration as I played with this morning, kicked. Tried taking off the usb extension from the keyboard. kicked. Changed from Perixx to other keyboard, got in game.

So Fri, as above, switched keyboards, got in game (NA server), played for a good time, logged off.

0100 Sat, *same exact setup* generic Logitech keyboard, kicked 3 times

switched keyboards to Perixx, kicked 1 time

Perixx keyboard, changed ex on mouse from 3.0 to 2.0, kicked

Perixx keyboard, no ext on mouse, kicked

Logitech keyboard, no ext on mouse, kicked

did an Advanced System Care update and scan, repaired registry entries, double checked game booster & hotkeys turned off in ASC, kicked again

tried one more time, kicked.

then switched from trying to get into EU server (cause that was busy), to logging into NA server (with Perixx keyboard). No kick.

Edited by Ikayoz

Following up to my last report

21 hours ago, Ikayoz said:

then switched from trying to get into EU server (cause that was busy), to logging into NA server (with Perixx keyboard). No kick.

I played a good couple hours Fri night after I got in as above, in NA until ran out of opp.

Saturday night - logged into NA server, nothing had changed in my configuration (Perixx keyboard, standard mouse) since last play, kicked immediately.

went back in, no kick from 1215 to 115am, then at 115, was suddenly kicked

tried twice more to get back in game, kicked both times.

tried switching to EU server, kicked again.  It was late so I gave up.

Edited by Ikayoz