MattScott

Server lag update

On 7/17/2018 at 3:16 PM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

I appreciate everyone's feedback. We're going to keep monitoring things.
 For those of you reporting hit reg issues, we have managed to recreate that in QA.
We're going to try and get a fix in for those ASAP.

Thanks,
Matt

Have you guys been getting reports of people randomly disconnecting? I keep dc'ing no matter what district I'm in. Sometimes I can stay on for a few hours. Sometimes only 15 minutes. No ping spikes or connection lost error just immediately disconnects to the login screen

Also interesting that you were able to recreate reg issues. My reg has been fine overall after upgrading my service but I still get moments where I was sure I should've killed whoever I was facing Edited by SuperToaster

6 hours ago, SuperToaster said:
Have you guys been getting reports of people randomly disconnecting? I keep dc'ing no matter what district I'm in. Sometimes I can stay on for a few hours. Sometimes only 15 minutes. No ping spikes or connection lost error just immediately disconnects to the login screen

Also interesting that you were able to recreate reg issues. My reg has been fine overall after upgrading my service but I still get moments where I was sure I should've killed whoever I was facing
I can say that it's not just you, I have some Italian friends who have a lot of issues getting connected, and after they do, they have difficulty staying connected for long periods of time. I'm from NA and have no issues, and our other German friend we play with regularly has no issues.

1 hour ago, Similarities said:
7 hours ago, SuperToaster said:

Also interesting that you were able to recreate reg issues. My reg has been fine overall after upgrading my service but I still get moments where I was sure I should've killed whoever I was facing
I can say that it's not just you, I have some Italian friends who have a lot of issues getting connected, and after they do, they have difficulty staying connected for long periods of time. I'm from NA and have no issues, and our other German friend we play with regularly has no issues.
Weird, I’m in Arizona so I have no issues with my ping or connection I just get instantly booted to the login screen whenever the game feels like it 

context

also i was playing waterfront with a friend last night, around 1 am east on jericho, maybe a little earlier, and he kept getting disconnected, happened about 5 times. i noticed it happened to quite a few people, since we'd be constantly losing teammates and some enemies as well

Edited by gogol
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, gogol said:

context

also i was playing waterfront with a friend last night, around 1 am east on jericho, maybe a little earlier, and he kept getting disconnected, happened about 5 times. i noticed it happened to quite a few people, since we'd be constantly losing teammates and some enemies as well

That’s good to know figured my internet was giving me shit 

EDIT: I guess I should add I can't even play 5 minutes now without dc'ing. The pop right now on Jericho is insanely low for Friday afternoon so. I'm surprised this hasn't been addressed yet Edited by SuperToaster

4 hours ago, SuperToaster said:
That’s good to know figured my internet was giving me shit 

EDIT: I guess I should add I can't even play 5 minutes now without dc'ing. The pop right now on Jericho is insanely low for Friday afternoon so. I'm surprised this hasn't been addressed yet
I'm surprised there aren't many reports on this tbh, but I guess not everyone likes using the forums. It happened a lot last night for over an hour, I personally had no issues, my friend and I played for around 2 hours and a half and he dc'd 8 times at least. Between random teammates and enemies I seen more than 10 people dc Edited by gogol

Morning looked like this:
NGzASyi.png
4Ip2qfr.png

Evening looked like this:
99azBoP.png

Stable 175 / 25 speeds.
All other games run perfectly.

Wtf is going on over there LO?

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

-snip-

Wtf is going on over there LO?

Thats rather odd, my ms was fine for the time I was on midday yesterday in bronze financial (Jericho) and it was fine. I think I saw one spike up to 200ms

I came here to say how even hit reg feels better lately but then I see ppl saying Jericho is being unplayable o_o Edited by Archon

On 7/20/2018 at 8:39 AM, SuperToaster said:

Ive been having the same issue. At first i blamed my ISP. They played around with settings but couldn't figure out whats wrong. Then I tried playing with ports, programs et ectera even tried out differen't cables. All to no avail, my gaming PC kept getting short disconnects  on the internet connection whereas my laptop had no issues.

I also noticed my internet connection permanently throttled to about 95 mbps down where my laptop usually has about 700 to 900 mbps down.
The PC will get the same 700 to 900 the first 2 or so secs after a reboot but then I see the internet reconnect and I'm down to 95 again.

After malware and virus checks and all that uninstalling and reinstalling I got tired of it all and formatted my drive and reinstalled windows 8.1. Then I proceeded to install programs 1 by 1 and checking my connection. after all the important stuff was installed I installed steam - still no problem.
And then, after apb is done installing B-eye and whatever else it needs I try to go into the game and i get the first disconnect as soon as i get into social. And again 10 or 15 mins later in asylum.

My speed is permanently throttled :(    I don't know if it really is apb / eye or whatever. But I had a clean install, install programs 1 by 1 and not untill i get to apb the problem arises.

Hi everyone,

Quick update:
We have been able to replicate the disconnect issue for one of our GMs. They are helping collect info for the devs now.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

I get better connection playing In Eu with 90 Ping then I get in Na >.>

Then again I am from Na X.x

Edited by PaChap

I was playing on Jericho last night and didn't experience any issues with rubber banding or anything, so whatever you guys are doing, it seems to be working!  Didn't think to check my latency though

Just played 2 matches, no latency, no packet loss, but shit hitreg.
Lit a dude up 6 times with a cr762, got a +0 assist.
Guess I'll just smurf til shit works.

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

There's a confirmed issue with hitreg, MattScott released a statement "we're aware, have found replication, and are fixing". It'll probably be fixed in a patch this week or next, until then I'd simply suggest not using precision weapons.

Just now, Hexerin said:
6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

There's a confirmed issue with hitreg, MattScott released a statement "we're aware, have found replication, and are fixing". It'll probably be fixed in a patch this week or next, until then I'd simply suggest not using precision weapons.
Thanks Hex.

Hoping we get a fix for the garbo reg soon and obv the dc issue too. It's such a noticeable difference when you go from landing every shot to barely hitting even 1 shot on somebody standing still after emptying your mag into them

Yeah seems like rubberbanding and big lag spikes arent nearly as frequent as before. Keep it up and hopefully this game will start performing the way it should.

• Like 1

Is slow on loading mesh data in the early minutes, but then is stable .
i guess is the DDOs filter that check the data flow and then allow it to go faster.

Ty Lo, now is playable :D

Is anyone else getting a stable doubling of their normal latency?  I normally play with 60-70 ms.  But last night it was locked at 124 ms???   I'm wondering if it's just me, then I can maybe fix it, or if it's the game?  I tried changing districts to a less populated one, restarting game/pc.  Still the same....