MattScott

Server lag update

So far so good on jericho, No warps.

Is there anything else we can do to test it further or give more information to the devs? like /latencytest, Logs or something?

Edited by BlakeEclipse

4 minutes ago, swft said:

hit registry is still not at how it used to be on Citadel.

I had this hitreg problem as well.
Even tested point blank, no bueno.

On Jericho, I get a constant latency of 59ms. No slutters seems to be fluid but that's only from my perspective.

That mention is valid for any instances that i joined.

Edited by jarko

no lag, but like sometimes you get these 500ms latency spikes which causes game to freeze for few seconds, other than that better than ever very stable

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
I had this hitreg problem as well.
Even tested point blank, no bueno.

Shooting at someone standing completely still and the first 2 shots from any gun just evaporate, that's how it is for me. Edited by swft

23 minutes ago, swft said:

Shooting at someone standing completely still and the first 2 shots from any gun just evaporate, that's how it is for me.
Same.

Hi everyone,

I appreciate everyone's feedback. We're going to keep monitoring things.
For those of you reporting hit reg issues, we have managed to recreate that in QA.
We're going to try and get a fix in for those ASAP.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

For those of you reporting hit reg issues, we have managed to recreate that in QA.

Thanks,
Matt

Awesome! i was about to post about it.

Just to confirm it... YEP there is def something wrong with hitreg. Edited by BlakeEclipse

hitreg feels a tad off and also i'm getting really bad lag spikes on jericho

Citadel was pretty smooth this evening. Hit registry does feel to drop shots quite often, however. That's just one thing I noticed.

Other than that, substantially better than the last week or so. Great stuff.

for me hitreg is worse than the whole past week. my opp literally consist of kevlars 5 now. please address this asap

I noticed stable latency values never seen by me since 2012/2013 in my beginnings playing, the improvement is noticeable, although latency in Financial district when it went full was higher, but other than that everything seems to work great. Good job!

My latency has doubled since this update on Jericho. 

enjoyed my 2hours in apb tonight...hope it can stay this way as long as posible. Grenades were not stuck to my hand today, didnt teleport back to a wall and cause suicide, jesus didnt take the wheel. stable 88 and i like it.

i hope it stays this good, its nice to not warp around and have your car aceaully listen to the commands you give it
ty fo the fix

My latency was fine until later in the evening where it doubled and it felt like I was shooting blanks half the time as well every step I took was constant stuttering.

I ended up moving to lobby and rejoining, latency didn't change but at least I wasn't constantly stuttering.

This was to Jericho from Midwest.

Latency was mostly improved on Jericho late last night with some lag spikes and a few hit reg issues. A step in the right direction, with much improvement still needed!

On 7/13/2018 at 11:02 PM, MattScott said:

For now, I'm sure you've noticed that we are rebooting the servers a little more often to help alleviate the problem. I've setup a schedule with our NOC to try and do that during low concurrency times, and I apologize for the disruption that causes, but I feel it's better than leaving the servers in an unplayable state.

Will we get notified ingame when the server is about to restart? Like 10 minuts ahead of the restart?
Thanks

19 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

Played on my sons PC...on Maximum settings...without even a hiccup. 80 fps constant no lag...no warps....I still sucked.

On 18.7.2018 at 00:16, MattScott said:

Hallo allerseits,

ich schätze das Feedback von allen. Wir werden die Dinge weiter beobachten.
Für diejenigen von euch, die Hit-Registrierungs-Probleme melden, haben wir es geschafft, das in QA neu zu erstellen.
Wir werden versuchen, so schnell wie möglich eine Lösung zu finden.

Danke,
Matt

could you please restart the game? it works nothing more not even the marketplace on the homepage...  i want to buy "key to the world" ! thats 100$ for you LO 🙈

Make sure to keep this thread updated please. I'm waiting to buy some things from ARMAS in celebration of the DDOS/mitigation issues finally being fixed as a sort of reward.