Sign in to follow this  

Post your most frustrating missions!!

For example, just went up against two max ranks rolling around in a 4x4 the entire mission while using the broken patootie WISP Sniper and trying to flip the OBJ Vehicle.   What I found funny was the guy got super triggered I called the Dog Ear a WISP and then he went on to say the PSR and HVR are different xd

group gameplay consisting of nothing but waiting with volcanoes 100m from the objective was pretty annoying

theres was no actual interaction it was just me sitting at each obj for 30s-60s waiting for teammate to gank opp with oca

rinse, repeat, accidentally fall asleep

9AD83DA3943DEC89B0B11FF46CBF177468DDD5FD

If you played on citadel, those opponents names might seem familiar. And the game gives me that team, like. Okay then. This was a few years back but I can still remember it, litearlly mind numbing, I never ever ever use HVR but in this case I just had to.

2 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

9AD83DA3943DEC89B0B11FF46CBF177468DDD5FD

If you played on citadel, those opponents names might seem familiar. And the game gives me that team, like. Okay then. This was a few years back but I can still remember it, litearlly mind numbing, I never ever ever use HVR but in this case I just had to.

kind of annoyed your symbol isnt ear related

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

kind of annoyed your symbol isnt ear related

Sorry I guess 💔 😢 That 'clan' wasn't really anything though, just a couple friends and I.

Being equally skilled against the other team and having intense match, neither team holds the objective of last stage so its suppose to be a tie but crims auto win becuz devs biased towards crims. 

"The fast and the incarcerated" as an enforcer.

2 first phases are hard as feck since you have to steal 3 cars. Harder if they have >1 ALIGs.

And then the last phase it's a "control the truck", meaning that if crims get to the truck first, it's going to be hard to stop them and all the effort of previous phases was useless.

I sigh loudly everytime that mission starts.

Any mission where opponents have more than 1 NTEC. I hate that weapon.

Not anything specific, but The Hidden Menace is an absolute mess.
The investigation points are extremely long, always at a camp spot cause they're together, and should you manage to do the points which are the longest in-game, you still have to defuse the same spots after.
Now that's easy to avoid, just abandon the mission.
But there are times you immediately get opposition, and that's where the fun ends.
This used to be a do-able mission before the spawn revamp, but now it's extremely hard to pull off.
And somehow you always get the strongest opposition during this mission.

Most frustrating mission?

Does it count by just stating that ever bloody mission is frustrating when you're below 70 and get thrown into a match with 160+ or 255s

Creme de la crime.

i hate that mission with a passion, 10 stages of misery with a 9 minute 5 item last stage. it's never an enjoyable mission.

• Like 2

Every mission in which opposition have to hold item as final objective.

Either it ends up in barricading yourself in some place or with people running around map in car with car surfers and explosives weapon/anti-vehicle weapon.

Fucking annoying and there usually little time to get them too.

13 minutes ago, iTzHaze said:

Creme de la crime.

i hate that mission with a passion, 10 stages of misery with a 9 minute 5 item last stage. it's never an enjoyable mission.

ALIG disagrees with this.

Piracy Purge.

The first four stages are all 5 minutes, so by the time you've finished those you've probably already invested a fair amount of time into the mission. Then the attackers have to defend 3 or so targets for 10 minutes. This is then followed by another 10 minute stage. To make things worse it's a multiple heavy item scavenger finale, so you can bet that it will always run to the clock every time. It's such a drawn out mission.

Many of the missions mentioned above have serious problems too. Creme de la Crime is a standard mission which turns into a complete mess on the final 5 stages. The Hidden Menace sometimes has some absurdly exposed objectives that you have to complete more than once, with an incredibly unbalanced final stage. The Fast and the Incarcerated is terrible for a multitude of reasons. I could probably write a sizeable thread about all the issues with mission balancing, and I hope at some point Little Orbit will give them a look over.

• Like 1

Any mission where I get thrown against a group of 200+ cops using LTL

Yeah yeah "It's weak" and all that, but more often than not the people using them have several hundred hours of experience over me and the power difference in our weapons doesn't really match up to the skill difference in the fight. 

Also, I almost exclusively use the JG, so that probably handicaps me too.

Nothing says fun like getting /fart'ed on for ten seconds the 8th time in a mission.

Any VIP mission, VIP is just completely unfun.

Any time I get killed by a perc or remote det, or when the enemies run with an item. Or when I get new players as team mates vs a team of average gold players who I know I can beat but cannot clutch a win because I am alone and cannot call backup.

Edited by Raichu

It was a while ago, and i was against a full clan of gold, and my team was full bronze with a level under 50. I was the only silver and i was just level 100 back then.

They were atleast level 90.

It was long, they didn't knew how to play the game wich was normal, but THEY knew how to play. and i was left here, leading an army of new players.

I ended protecting an AFK vip.

Great times.

This video I made 6 years ago

Wow, I was silver once.

Edited by Raptros

most frustrating mission ... mission whit 10 turns ...

Sign in to follow this