9 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

there are golden boxes for loyality per 1000g1c spend xD

Not on consoles.

15 hours ago, KiIIjoy said:
15 hours ago, TheSxW said:

there are golden boxes for loyality per 1000g1c spend xD

Not on consoles.
HAH get rekt ? maybe

just play it on PC man its nore challange than Console ...

7 hours ago, TheSxW said:
HAH get rekt ? maybe

just play it on PC man its nore challange than Console ...
Stop being an elitist. In case you're not aware, this is an Xbox forum. These are general inquiries specifically relating to console gamers. It's not like virginia came to a PC forum and talked about how Xbox is superior (it's not, but you get the idea).

I'd also argue that it's more of a challenge on console because of the frame rate issues, freezing, gun lag, constant dashboarding, game not being optimized, mods and weapons that don't function properly, zero loyalty rewards to compensate for limited free content, IP booters, unbalanced matchmaking and lack of certain button mappings like leaning, unless you have le keyboard and mouse setup. PUBG faces similar issues, but at least Blowhole has the excuse of that game being in a preview stage.

The PC version is far from perfect but it's leaps and bounds more stable than our end, which needs the most attention right now. But, I'm derailing and going off-topic. So, the point is, this thread is inquiring on the absence of power boxes from Xbox. Only way to currently obtain them is from trading (risking getting scammed by the scumbags.) and buying from market (everything is overpriced on consoles, hence my previous comments.)

Tldr; Go to PC forums, lol. Edited by KiIIjoy
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, KiIIjoy said:
Stop being an elitist. In case you're not aware, this is an Xbox forum. These are general inquiries specifically relating to console gamers. It's not like virginia came to a PC forum and talked about how Xbox is superior (it's not, but you get the idea).

I'd also argue that it's more of a challenge on console because of the frame rate issues, freezing, gun lag, constant dashboarding, game not being optimized, mods and weapons that don't function properly, zero loyalty rewards to compensate for limited free content, IP booters, unbalanced matchmaking and lack of certain button mappings like leaning, unless you have le keyboard and mouse setup. PUBG faces similar issues, but at least Blowhole has the excuse of that game being in a preview stage.

The PC version is far from perfect but it's leaps and bounds more stable than our end, which needs the most attention right now. But, I'm derailing and going off-topic. So, the point is, this thread is inquiring on the absence of power boxes from Xbox. Only way to currently obtain them is from trading (risking getting scammed by the scumbags.) and buying from market (everything is overpriced on consoles, hence my previous comments.)

Tldr; Go to PC forums, lol.
But anyway there should be same content aviable if no than there is always other way to obtain it ...
Anyway Console version is diffrent build than PC as fas as i know

On 7/2/2018 at 1:09 PM, KiIIjoy said:

Not if you buy mine off the market. Ehhhhhgehgehgehgeh. *Mr. Krabs laugh*

On 7/17/2018 at 4:41 AM, TheSxW said:
But anyway there should be same content aviable if no than there is always other way to obtain it ...
They should be, but these power boxes were removed from both PC and console builds. I had countless players asking me for my RD3, because that is currently the only way to get it, through auction. Do you even know what you're talking about? Edited by KiIIjoy

On 7/17/2018 at 11:41 AM, TheSxW said:
PMJB's aren't on PC either tho. 
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Cuve said:
On 7/17/2018 at 11:41 AM, TheSxW said:
PMJB's aren't on PC either tho. 
there was some events they turn this on as i remember or at events rewards ... thats it