Nessie

Fullscreen Window mode BUG

So... I always used to play in fullscreen windowed so I can easily alt-tab out of the game and all... but now the game seems to bug it, and the windows taskbar remains above the game screen. Which means I can't see or click the buttoms at the bottom of the game window...

This forces me to play either fullscreen (with some issues of alt tabbing) or windowed (but for some reason the windowed won't let me choose the native desktop resolution, only smaller).

Not sure if thats related to a Windows update or the game itself. It used to work last time I played, some weeks ago...

strange Ive just tried and it is fine. Same full windowed use for alt-tab.

maybe there a way to reset it -> right alt + enter = fullscreen, do it again and it will change to windowed, go to setts and make sure its back to full windowed, exit from game to save it.

win 7 ultimate.

BTW Ive seen this bug before a lot of times, possible its os issue.
*yeah old school hotkeys even up-to-day did not learned all em since 2000 

Edited by Dahel

When ingame in fullscreen windowed mode and the taskbar is visible, press Windows+D. After getting put back to desktop, maunally click on APB on the taskbar. This always fixes it for me whenever I have this issue.

As someone who always uses fullscreen windowed, I've run into this quite often. There's a better trick to fixing it. 

Press the windows key on your keyboard twice (that should open and close the start menu).

This seems to be a random occurrence though so no idea on what's actually causing it

If all of this doesn't work, try restarting the explorer. exe task in your task manager

Edited by skaterdanny1

3 minutes ago, skaterdanny1 said:

If all of this doesn't work, try restarting the explorer. exe task in your task manager

good point, any reasons why taskbar can do overlay? tray notifications or