• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

saintbad

saintbad

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11
well im being forsed to reset my password ....annoying but np it saying it will be sent shortly... 30 mins later.... i checked my spam added u as contacts and reset it a few times im out of ideas and im really agravated if im forsed to reset my password a least give me the email.......

piks

piks

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2301 posts
  • Joined 12-July 08
What email provider do you use?

Lance Armstrong still legend for me!

Thor1990

Thor1990

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 16-October 11
i got the same problem and i used gmx.net! thats the first time i got problems like that!

IIOZZYII

IIOZZYII

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 23-June 16

I have the same problem. Still nothing came and I've been waiting for several days. Please help. E-mail is the same as E-mail of the account.

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15665 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

It is in general a problem with the password reset system, last I tried (4 years ago) I had to do it 6-7 times before I got the email.

I would suggest that you keep at it and perhaps try to contact costumer service if possible.

"A hero has fallen which will be missed by all those whose lives he touched." - Korgoth, 2010

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get me." - David Pimm

Well... I hate VISARA now!!!!

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4069 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

I reseted my password few days ago and did it on my first attempt. Got the email instantly and it wasn't in spam folder.

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users