Sign in to follow this  
Nickyan

Contemplating which UL-3 to get

8 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

nfa9

oC6KtMb.gif

N-FA 9 is legitimately one of the best secondaries in the game

Compared to UL-3 series, I prefer N-FA for hugging people, but UL-3s are useful at range.

Edited by Knite
single spaced in editor --> double spaced result??

Rfp fang, colby 45ap and fbw are the only secondary guns worth using. But if you absolutely must, get the bloody mary, it's the best UL.

6 hours ago, sneekface said:

Ive used both hitchhiker and jersey devil alot, and i prefer hitchhiker. Ive gotten way more kills with that. Its more reliablie, more bullets in the mag.

Yeah those were my initial thoughts too. I was against a team where one of them had a HH and the other had JD. It was definitely harder to outplay the HH player due to the mag size. Once I had the JD miss a spray I could push him and tank the rest of the clip since he didn't have enough to actually kill.

5 hours ago, Freewind said:

From looking at the UL-3 statwise I would personally pick the bloody mary due to it not having any major "You must play this way" things, but this can also be seen as a bad thing.

I would def say to actually avoid the Yukon until it gets fixed. I bought the Northwest thinking it would be like the Yukon and it's not. But if the Yukon is going to get bugfixed into being the Northwest? Lots of people are going to be looking to dump them 'cause the Northwest is kinda... Garbage.

Stat-wise I'm not too excited about BM's pathetic 8 damage overkill.

Yukon is probably the first thing that gets touched in the upcoming weapon rebalance.

1 hour ago, xSagittiSx said:

Rfp fang, colby 45ap and fbw are the only secondary guns worth using. 

^this guy gets it

8 hours ago, xSagittiSx said:

But if you absolutely must, get the bloody mary, it's the best UL.

Do you want to explain why you think the BM is the best one? When comparing all it's stats and ingame behaviour, it's the worst.

Edited by GhosT
quote snip

The Bloody Mary is the hard one to get (also the most balanced one), the Hitchiker is the long range one and the Jersey Devil is the close range one. but you're probably better off with an N-FA or an S-AS anyways. Otherwise the Nano is a sweet all-around weapon as long as you're not running into a mained OCA.

I swear by my JD. It's a pretty reliable weapon once you get the feel for it, and it's got style-points to boot.

It also sounds pretty vicious too.

Sign in to follow this