Sign in to follow this  
kokejn

Old threat system

Old threat system  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Old threat system

Many old players remember old threat rankings. I find it more interesting than the simple bronze,silver,gold ranking. Maybe that could bring many players back to the game. 

Edited by WtfSerbianoo
  • Like 4

I assume the question you wanted to ask but didnt, is "Should LO bring back the old thread system?"

I say no, I'd rather they work on a new threat system.

Dont we still have the old threat systen anyways?

Its just hidden now or something .

Edited by CookiePuss

2 minutes ago, ScottDaniels said:

I assume the question you wanted to ask but didnt, is "Should LO bring back the old thread system?"

I say no, I'd rather they work on a new threat system.

Nope my question is exactly as i asked/wrote. Old threat system, would players like to have that back into the game. I would like to see that again, winning 10 games for +1 threat losing one game -1 threat. I broke so many keyboards in those times.

I was in OBT just after new threat system was put in APB so I don't have much personal opinion about it.

I only heard although that old threat system was pretty horrible and unjust, heavily win/loss match based (such tendency leads to abuses and unjust rank assignments) and overall... old threat system ranks look pretty disgusting to me (I love new threat system icons honestly... plus they represent standing).

Edited by Mitne

3 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Moved to the Suggestions.

Also make visible who dislike, i really want to see who disliked my post so i can swear his whole family in his private messages. Thanks

• Like 1

Just now, WtfSerbianoo said:

Also make visible who dislike, i really want to see who disliked my post so i can swear his whole family in his private messages. Thanks

How about no.

Also read the forum rules above, they also apply on the private messages.

• Like 4

Just now, Lixil said:

How about no.

Also read the forum rules above, they also apply on the private messages.

Are you female?

Just now, WtfSerbianoo said:

Are you female?

Should I move this thread to the off topic?

Also not sure why it matters, but yes I am.

Just now, Lixil said:

Should I move this thread to the off topic?

Also not sure why it matters, but yes I am.

Just wanted to ask you to go on date with me..... I feel strong vibrations between you and me . :classic_love:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WtfSerbianoo said:

Just wanted to ask you to go on date with me..... I feel strong vibrations between you and me . :classic_love:

Not-sure-whos-going-home.gif

4 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

I wonder what sort of a device causes vibration to you 😉

I dont know what devices you use. I am on pc 😃

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

Not-sure-whos-going-home.gif

Dont be. Love is in the air

All troll comments aside, the old threat system of Gold 1 - 10 should be re-implemented. Please don't let the OP derail the thread with his idiocy, this is a legitimate suggestion and there would be many benefits with bringing it back.

As far as I'm aware, the old threat system is still active, we just can't see whether we are Gold 1 or Gold 10 anymore. The threat number should be visible, at the very least it would allow players to gauge themselves against others, and clans to somewhat gauge applicants and members based on their skill.

Anyone who votes against this poll likely doesn't understand the question. The OP is simply asking "Should they make the number next to threat color visible again?". He doesn't want to bring back the old threat system that everyone hated, nor is he suggesting to bring back old rank icons- just the numbers next to your threat color.

OP- can you clarify in your original post? Perhaps explain the old threat system in a little more detail so newer players understand what you're suggesting.

Edited by AgentRick

14 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

This thread made me uncomfortable. 

Me too... me too. 

old members of clan said: OLD THREAT SYSTEM -> was better coz a top threat was kind "skull" can spot fast and it is 100% cheater, gain this threat not possible for human.

5 minutes ago, Deathshow99 said:

At least they could make the number private and only visible to the player himself.

Even that would be better than hiding the number altogether.

31 minutes ago, Deathshow99 said:

At least they could make the number private and only visible to the player himself.

I agree with that. I think that there should be some striation in the threat levels to discourage dethreating or people that lose gold and go seal club in bronze to return to gold. 

As an important aside I’d like to say that I don’t like that the opp essentially publicly sexually harassed a woman at work. That is unacceptable. Lixil works here so treat her with some respect. You wouldn’t do that to your waitress or a shop attendant: it’s their jobto be courteous and nice to you even when they want to tell you to buzz off. Don’t take advantage of that and cause them to have uncomfortable situations where their employment comes into question should they act on their true feelings. Don’t be that guy. I don’t tolerate it in life and I won’t tolerate it in my APB.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NatTurner said:

As an important aside I’d like to say that I don’t like that the opp essentially publicly sexually harassed a woman at work. That is unacceptable. Lixil works here so treat her with some respect. You wouldn’t do that to your waitress or a shop attendant: it’s their jobto be courteous and nice to you even when they want to tell you to buzz off. Don’t take advantage of that and cause them to have uncomfortable situations where their employment comes into question should they act on their true feelings. Don’t be that guy. I don’t tolerate it in life and I won’t tolerate it in my APB.

You filled my heart dude 😍

Yes, the only vibrations between her and you are the vibrations on the Ban button

Better new one...not everyone knew how "Old threat system" work's 😕

3 hours ago, DopeSV said:

Better new one...not everyone knew how "Old threat system" work's 😕

He doesn't want the old system back. He wants the numbers back. Ex: Gold 9

OP just lacks the ability to properly articulate his suggestion.

7 hours ago, Mitne said:

I was in OBT just after new threat system was put in APB so I don't have much personal opinion about it.

I only heard although that old threat system was pretty horrible and unjust, heavily win/loss match based (such tendency leads to abuses and unjust rank assigements) and overall... old threat system ranks look pretty disgusting to me (I love new threat system icons honestly... plus they represent standing).

You heard wrong.  Isn't it beyond obv that the new threat system is a horrible failure of injustice and imbalance? The original game system was not like this at all, and all ranks, all threats were able to op together but the weight of player distribution was based on threat and rank, so a high gold (pro player) would get 2 mid silvers and 3 bronzes for op.

• Like 1