Sign in to follow this  
PersianTiger

Jobs at the littleorbit ?

Hello, is there any chance for applying to join the crew at the little orbit as a remote opportunity ?

I mean there might be people around that have the desire to help the development/Art team ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Show your works?

nah, no topic about my works here. only contact with moderators for resume. 

• Like 1

Gonna be honest. Asking the forum looks super unprofessional and if you are unsure how to go about looking for a job at LO you're maybe not right for it.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Gonna be honest. Asking the forum looks super unprofessional and if you are unsure how to go about looking for a job at LO you're maybe not right for it.

A negative person giving advice... totally listen to this guy.

---

I asked you to show some stuff but your refused. You are on a forum where people share their opinions and experiences, if you tryied at least to win people approval you may have raised your chances? Or at least into people liking your works and giving LO a hint that you making people happy with your work may be a good idea to hire you...

But w/e...

10 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

i asked in the forum because i was in contact with a gm in the game asking exactly this question and he/she told me to do so. 

about being unprofessional, i have nothing to say. posting in a forum proves nothing, i believe in resume. 

about a job, i already have a job in a studio. you might ask me, "why do you want to work for littleorbit stupid?" then my answer will be this: 

i cant attend at the littleorbit, i just asked for a remote working. next question why me? why should i answer to you?

this means i am freelancer artist. if you know what i am talking about. 

9 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

A negative person giving advice... totally listen to this guy.

---

I asked you to show some stuff but your refused. You are on a forum where people share their opinions and experiences, if you tryied at least to win people approval you may have raised your chances? Or at least into people liking your works and giving LO a hint that you making people happy with your work may be a good idea to hire you...

But w/e...

i already linked my portfolio there, no need to spoil my works around here. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PersianTiger said:

I asked in the forum because i was in contact with a gm in the game asking exactly this question and he/she told me to do so. 

I don't know where they host their applications anymore, but it should be on either the GamersFirst website or the Little Orbit website. (Depending on what specifically you're looking into applying for) 
There's a list of "open positions" and a contact email for questions.

Edited by Asparii
  • Like 1

Wonder if Jack Oakman is still around  (last i checked he's working with epic) his website is gone the one with all his "APB reloaded" work on it.

7 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Wonder if Jack Oakman is still around  (last i checked he's working with epic) his website is gone the one with all his "APB reloaded" work on it.

thanks. this helps me alot.

10 hours ago, Lixil said:

If we have job openings it will be on our website https://www.littleorbit.com

Currently we have no openings for any position. 

yah, i checked that. 

lets see if we could take the ceo"s attention to this topic about apb.

10 hours ago, Asparii said:

I don't know where they host their applications anymore, but it should be on either the GamersFirst website or the Little Orbit website. (Depending on what specifically you're looking into applying for) 
There's a list of "open positions" and a contact email for questions.

exactly.

Sign in to follow this