Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

FINALLY!! I'm done with the endless dailies struggle!

I can now obtain Mercury Kit!!! I know its meaningless to you, but i want to mark this point in my experience for almost a decade about this game through all the difficulties about being an unskilled silver.

Also i want to say that donating on my last experience was horrible with money bonkers, the worst  company to ever intermediate credit card transactions, and hopefully the last one i will ever experience.

As for the rest, i'm so excited that i finally get Mercury Kit today.

• Like 3

I love trolling as much as you do, but since most of you are such "peaceful supporters" , i tend to sometimes wonder why the fuck are you such controversial liers. Thanx none the less. Will make sure to dump rounds every time i get the chance to do so,

Excuse my assholness, but i can't believe there are ppl that actually ever cheer for the good side other than the cangreene facecuck, as in my life, there is no such thing as the good side, never was, never will be. But thanx for the foolish sincere ones tho. I deeply appreciate for once someting that i usually hate more than my guts. Still the new vegas look is no contestable... Thanx the game for it and i' m sorry for being such a scumbag pleb. But truth is, in order to actually share the moment, you need to be the solo scumbag u always were. So don't worry, there won't be anything close in the future, as this is a one time thing.

You could also farm tickets from FC. Even if you didn't want to do a lot of struggle - being average player you can get silver rewards on both FCs (although on Asylum ultra quick as it's money earned based) rather quickly and you know... 400 jt is 400 jt.

Just spend 4-5 more hours once per week and it would speed up your progress.

Edited by Mitne

Gratz and enjoy the good looking car... 😉

3 hours ago, Vnight said:

And i love the hell out of the new car looks, i mean i'm skyhigh happy, and no trolls can no my night today 😄

Stop being so happy right now

angry-child-boy.jpg

14 hours ago, Harley Quinn said:

mind sharing some pics? would love to see the kit in all its glory 

PtBEuau.gif

Edited by Zolerox
Favorite kit for the vegas

22 hours ago, Vnight said:

I can now obtain Mercury Kit!!! I know its meaningless to you, but i want to mark this point in my experience for almost a decade about this game through all the difficulties about being an unskilled silver.

Also i want to say that donating on my last experience was horrible with money bonkers, the worst  company to ever intermediate credit card transactions, and hopefully the last one i will ever experience.

As for the rest, i'm so excited that i finally get Mercury Kit today.

Good job for real, keep going my friend! 🙂

Cheers!

5 hours ago, Zolerox said:

PtBEuau.gif

Mercury kit looks pretty tame in comprasion to others.

now u can start saving for the crown 

Sign in to follow this