I'm still banned, i've been banned for 4 years, i don't think i'll be unbanned anytime soon.

Yet, i see Cheaters, Dupers, Hackers & Previous major rule offenders Unbanned - running around as we speak. I will also not mention their names, i think anyone that reads this Post and is somewhat Active knows who i'm talking about.

I understand that there were probably no specific notes for either of these Unbanned players, but does that really mean you should unban them on that thought train that they "probably" were banned without much of a reason? Matt has mentioned this in the FE discord already, i'll say this quite bluntly, Unban all Players on FE. You're just making those who didn't harm anyone at all Upset at this point and making them never want to return to FE. I've been patient for +5 Weeks to get a decent response on either of my Tickets, since i've sent another one about 2 weeks ago. (I'am not the only one)

I've said this before, your team is doing amazing work even though it's difficult with this kind of Community, and this isn't a rant or anything like that. I just want to get my opinion out there. 

If you read this, wether or not you respond. Thanks.

Edited by FoxFox

If Somni/Ms Black are back, just bring every cancerous clown back.

I do agree, but every unban includes unbanning someone who broke the rules one way or another.  Alot of people think if you're unbanning one person you might as well unban the rest.

They should just make a post with appeals for unban and everyone who is banned can post account name and one character that he wants back.

Thats most fair option imo.

Would make it easier for them and community.

Just a thought 😛

EDIT: ofc, if that person gets banned again - bye bye babe. You are filthy scum and don't deserve the air you breathe.

Edited by Owondyah

I feel as if with them unbanning a few accounts, boost the game revenue, and I can understand the business move.
Keep it up Little Orbit!

1 minute ago, Hollywood7098 said:

I feel as if with them unbanning a few accounts, boost the game revenue, and I can understand the business move.
Keep it up Little Orbit!

You realize alot of these banned players have a wealth of duped items that will only hurt the economy

2 hours ago, StubbyClaps said:

You realize alot of these banned players have a wealth of duped items that will only hurt the economy

Honestly I haven't seen any Duped items flooding in the market. It really saved a dying community, I mean think about it

6 hours ago, StubbyClaps said:

'a lot' seems like an exaggeration? What will it do though? Imbalance the economy that was destroyed within a month of original launch? Will undercut all the excessive prices on AH due to no one crafting? Add money to a circulation where the majority is due to exploits? lol Hell the main reason duping caused damage is by screwing the server up not the economy damage(economy has been fucked for like 10 years lol).

• Like 2