Sign in to follow this  
bitbox

READ THIS

so first of all hi now i want to say a few things so let's get to it so i got scammed. on june 16 2018 saturday which was 15 fucking days ago and i have sent a support ticket right 10 days after that some one by the name of Dixie shows up asking me some questions to answer and so i did but after that he haesen't responded in 5 days so at this point im really annoyed and mad at how fucking long its taking them to do some thing.  i have sent proof video proof what more tho they need i get that they are fixing the game and working on the game but like take some time to go throw the players support tickets and issue's the game is nothing without players playing it so for the love of god do some thing about my support ticket and other peoples support tickets 

https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us/requests/5073?flash_digest=ed9f3d573ef4a7d04ffb60b0666d323dd05ab09a&amp;page=1 << my support ticket >> (#5073) 

Edited by bitbox

lmao getting scammed in 2k18 

giphy.gif

when they add the trading system

didn’t dixie get fired?

so where can i find the video to get a good long laugh?

I don't know if helps but maybe here you can get a better picture of how things are going for Customer Support:

Good luck with your stuff, be patient.

Regards!

2 hours ago, bitbox said:

so first of all hi now i want to say a few things so let's get to it so i got scammed. on june 16 2018 saturday which was 15 fucking days ago and i have sent a support ticket right 10 days after that some one by the name of Dixie shows up asking me some questions to answer and so i did but after that he haesen't responded in 5 days so at this point im really annoyed and mad at how fucking long its taking them to do some thing.  i have sent proof video proof what more tho they need i get that they are fixing the game and working on the game but like take some time to go throw the players support tickets and issue's the game is nothing without players playing it so for the love of god do some thing about my support ticket and other peoples support tickets 

https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us/requests/5073?flash_digest=ed9f3d573ef4a7d04ffb60b0666d323dd05ab09a&amp;page=1 << my support ticket >> (#5073) 

Fyi tickets can't be viewed by other players so the link you provided is invalid, 2nd, by attitude like that you won't get anywhere far, its your fault for being scammed, also nobody is complaining about their support tickets, and if they are, it's just impatient people like you, you will hopefully get your item back but give them some time, you're no more special the everybody else is, and it takes time so sort things like that because they first need to trace where your item went...

What were you thinking when you went in to do this trade?

Did you wake up that day and decide to be extra gullible?

Its very easy to avoid being scammed, don't trust random people, don't trade.

Heya,

The supporter that was handling your ticket is no longer part of our team.

Your ticket was assigned to someone else thus the reason why you didn't get reply sooner. I believe @Salvick posted a link where Matt gives updates regarding CS, in future you can read there before opening forum thread (It just is spamming forums, our Supporters are not on it) 

I will be locking the thread now.

• Like 1