MattScott

Clarification on Fight Club comments

Look at it this way right

How often are weapons/mechanics nerfed in modern FPS games? How often of those mechanics were borderline broken overpowered? The ratio isn't close to 1:1, you get what I mean? And that's okay.

Devs often do that in popular online games to shift the meta to taste.

Edited by PogoTheClown

21 minutes ago, speee said:

Also, PMG, OCA, low yields, and cars like the Pioneer and Espacio are not balanced. If we start to think like your post, nothing will ever change because everything is technically possible to counter. 

I think we got off to relating the awp, to the hvr What I was originally talking about was low yields. Yea I can see where how feel if though, your opinion doesn't bother me at all. So what would that mean if there was no counter for a weapon or In our case low yields. Then would that make it balanced? You can see my logic right?

2 hours ago, PogoTheClown said:

Look at it this way right

How often are weapons/mechanics nerfed in modern FPS games? How often of those mechanics were borderline broken overpowered? The ratio isn't close to 1:1, you get what I mean? And that's okay.

Devs often do that in popular online games to shift the meta to taste.

I can see what you mean, and in some cases almost never. Until you play rainbow 6 siege...omg the ela nerfs and changes just kept coming lol it seems they are almost always rebalancing weapons and loadouts but let's be real that is a highly competitive game. In my opinion it will soon no longer live in counterstirkes shadow for e-sports. 

12 hours a day?  Keep up the hard work man!  I know what 12 hour shifts feel like, and it's not fun.

Very happy to hear that Fight Club is not going away.

When I play APB, it is mostly FC Baylan, if Baylan is empty, I go to Asylum. 

Playing solo, I rarely go into missions. (PUB group play is mehh.)

Curious what "Riot" mode is gonna be.

If it's a BR type game mode, I'll probably pass, not my thing.

Anyways,  here's to future content.

Question:

I remember at one time in Baylan, there use to be different game modes other than Death Match.

Not item holds, but 3 location holds.

Now a days it is just DM in Baylan.

I always wondered why these were removed.

Question 2:

Why is there an extra "Line Feed", "Carriage Return" after every line ?

These Line Feeds are not displayed while editing ...

Edited by Westford

On 6/30/2018 at 4:39 AM, PogoTheClown said:

It's straight up just not a well thought out concept. There's a reason high golds have considered it embarrassing to use since the year it was added. 

The amount of nades you carry is just part of it.

most of em high golds,90% are cheater

10 hours ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

most of em high golds,90% are cheater

cant tell if you're memeing it up or just that mentally deficient

Bit late to the party here as usual, but one thing that definitely needs to improve in fight club is the amount of spawn points available for selection. They're way too few. There are quite a lot of times where all spawn points except one are unavailable.

28 minutes ago, Haganu said:

Bit late to the party here as usual, but one thing that definitely needs to improve in fight club is the amount of spawn points available for selection. They're way too few. There are quite a lot of times where all spawn points except one are unavailable.

The amount of times all spawn points are unavailable and you have to wait to be force spawned is unacceptable. It's WAY too often.