TheTankBal

Deleting The Music Theme Folder Will Get Me Banned?

1 minute ago, Rumple said:

Never heard that, and definitely was actively used by many even when Tiggs was around. I guess they didn't/couldn't enforce it if she really said that. 

I might've got confused. Probably custom shaders + Adv. Launcher getting mixed up, it's been a long time.

I know the Russian APB launcher will redownload the music files after u delete them. But I never got banned from that APB for doing that. Then again I havnt played it in years

If they don't allow us to remove ingame vids (via fodler or advanced launcher) too, I hope they atleast make it an option ingame...

2 hours ago, -Rachel- said:

Considering all we've learned, I'm shocked they ever managed to release the game on consoles.

I think after G1 realized that the PC population was slowly deteriorating, minimal Premium subs,

minimal sales on the ARMAS market, instead of improving what they currently had,

(ant-cheat, content, performance. ....etc) they probably thought the consoles could potential be 

another cow to milk for a few years.

Oh well.

In my opinion, APB has the potential to be a serious cash cow.

Don't just milk the udder till it runs dry.

Feed the Damm cow.

It will live a long and healthy life.

2 minutes ago, Westford said:

I think after G1 realized that the PC population was slowly deteriorating, minimal Premium subs,

minimal sales on the ARMAS market, instead of improving what they currently had,

(ant-cheat, content, performance. ....etc) they probably thought the consoles could potential be 

another cow to milk for a few years.

Oh well.

In my opinion, APB has the potential to be a serious cash cow.

Don't just milk the udder till it runs dry.

Feed the Damm cow.

It will live a long and healthy life.

Largely agreed.

I too have deleted the music folder. Far too often I come across tinnitus themes, I also have to go through a process to remove some old ignores and then ignore the new guy because my list is full.

There should be a volume slider for theme sounds.

Edited by Shini
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shini said:

I too have deleted the music folder. Far too often I come across tinnitus themes, I also have to go through a process to remove some old ignores and then ignore the new guy because my list is full.

But deleting ins't too "extreme"?
We all know that some themes are annoying... Specially the ones that are some trap patootie music that screams: "HEY MOM, LOOK AT ME, I'M TOO FUCKING EDGY FOR THIS SHIT." and the earrape ones.

7 minutes ago, Shini said:

Volume slider all the things!

3 hours ago, Evagelyne said:

I might've got confused. Probably custom shaders + Adv. Launcher getting mixed up, it's been a long time.

Gotcha, that makes more sense.

6 hours ago, Fumiku said:

The nice and friendly PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIWEIEUQWRAHZRURUREUURUER- HEY!-GET OUTTA HERE! ones ? 

yep pls 

Fixed it^

Or just give the ignore list unlimited space so I can ignore people who always blast music over their mic in social district without having to do spring cleaning

Edited by Dexem

There should be an option to turn off custom player music.

1 minute ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

There should be an option to turn off custom player music.

Agreed, especially considering how often themes are trollish in nature.

1 hour ago, Salvick said:

Fixed it^

Damn forgot about wilson hahahah