Photo

Drifters - the original solo'ers clan is rebuilding!

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

Hello all,

It's been awhile since I've been around, I'm not having fun with the updates and system crashes. As an old Drifter am I still in or do I have to rejoin?

RJ Katzbalger

Hi RJ.Glad to see you back. There was a system glitch that kicked all members from the clan awhile back. Been trying to track you all down since. You're def still in and we will watch for you in game. Cheers, Deviuz.
Posted Image

GrimBerger

GrimBerger

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
sup all

GrimBerger

GrimBerger

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
i am on if u wanna join and sup all

RJ Katzbalger

RJ Katzbalger

Drifters Enigma

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 11-October 11

Hi RJ.Glad to see you back. There was a system glitch that kicked all members from the clan awhile back. Been trying to track you all down since. You're def still in and we will watch for you in game. Cheers, Deviuz.

Thanks Deviuz.

Now i'm trying to catch up on what I've been missing.
The Drifters - Clan over faction

All factions welcome.

TuhtleSoup

TuhtleSoup

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 01-June 11
Hey guys,

Wanting to get in on the action and join a clan. I've been playing the game regularly for a week now and have progressed pretty far into Crafting. I'll IM one of you guys in-game as well. Just wanted to make an official statement here.

TuhtleSoup - Enigma - Colby (NA West)
Posted Image

GrimBerger

GrimBerger

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
bump were all on an chillin

ElfmaidArtisan

ElfmaidArtisan

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 30-August 11
Heya zidder! *waves* Remedy Ferrel (member of Drifters) here! :)

Yeah...same here, unfortunately. See, thing is, constantly bumping the topic is kinda annoying.

*please read this with a tone of friendly assertiveness, I'm not meaning to be mean or to personally attack you* Reading this thread, I can see that you're finding the bumping annoying, but sincerely - you don't have to read the thread if you find it annoying, right? I can also see that you mean well and genuinely are trying to give feedback, so *shrugs and smiles*, thank you for that.

Without personally trying to defend him, I'd like to point out that Grim is genuinely trying to keep the topic fresh to show that we're active and looking for people. Please don't take his eagerness to help in the wrong way?

That, and it makes you look like you're not confident enough in your clans own reputation or in your initial introduction to warrant peoples interest.

I can see how YOU might think that perhaps, however that's your opinion and really any forum-etiquette suggestions can be PM'd since that sort of thing perhaps isn't appropriate to this subject please?

This is the clan section. People who are interested and looking for a clan to be part of are generally going to start there. I mean, wouldn't you want people who are the types of players to actually bother and see if there is a clan section and bother to take the time to really look into the kinds of clans that are out there, and wether they would really fit in that clan or not?

I'm not trying to base my judgement of the clan on just one person, but Grim HAS been representing you, and for better or for worse, you've pretty much implied that he represents you by defending him. Snapping at people who are just trying to help you look better and more attractive to potential clan members is not really the best way to go about making your 'friendly' clan look very 'friendly'.

I can see that you are perhaps having a personal issue with Grim- and if that is the case, may I respectfully request that you take that to private messages please? As you have said it *isn't* your place to judge our clan, and you are more than entitled to your opinion, but as I've said, it isn't really appropriate for this thread.

Sorry, deviuz. I think i'll take my chances in the wastes alone for awhile yet. Good luck with your clan.

Well, I'm not Deviuz, but I can tell you that all well wishes are very happily accepted AND sent right back at you. Sorry to be assertive, but I thought it was appropriate to set some limits so we don't end up with a potential flame war- cause I mean geeze! Surely we have better things to do with our time? (I'm getting my butt pwned by those Devil's Own in S2 and I want vengeance!!! *laughs*) Hope to see you in the game on friendly terms- hope your day is shaping up to be fun! :flower:

ziddersroofurry

ziddersroofurry

Grunt

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Joined 24-February 11
Gotcha. Same to you :)

Centervillain

Centervillain

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 21-August 11
Hey all, interested in joining. This clan seems to git my gaming style the best. New to FE and seriously digging it. Reminds me of Gamma World from my role playing days of yore.

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
Hey Centervillain. We'll keep an eye out for ya in game. Alternatively, you can contact any Drifter for an invite including Deviuz Misano (me), GrimBerger, Rick Gage or Andory. Thanks! Deviuz
Posted Image

RJ Katzbalger

RJ Katzbalger

Drifters Enigma

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 11-October 11
That was a nice Heaven bump Deviuz, +1 for you.
The Drifters - Clan over faction

All factions welcome.

EdemJansan

EdemJansan

Conscript

• Members
  • 449 posts
  • Joined 07-September 11
Bump !

Toolin

Toolin

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 23-October 11
Hello Folks,

I just started playing Fallen Earth about a 3 days ago and came across your clan AD and am currently interested in joining, let me know if that is a possibility. My ingame name is Toolin.

Thanks

Toolin

Lordfinster

Lordfinster

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 24-October 11
Hiya, dear Drifters.

I am a returning player from the earliest days - and a former Drifter.
Since I am returning to the game I naturally seek to join my old clan again.

Maybe I am remembered, ign is 'Rorschach'

Me and my twinks stand ready to meet your ranks again.

Rorschach
Rupert Farnsworth
Rhy Lillith

btw, what's the fuzz about the Drifter-Homepage?

Aradel

Aradel

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
Greetings Drifters,

I found your advertisement most appealing and I'd like to join at your convenience please.

I roam the wastelands under the name of "Aradel Greenwood".

Thank you :)

Elixyr

Elixyr

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 25-October 11
Greetings to you...

I really like the pov of your clan.

Might i ask, if i can become a Drifter, too? :)

My ingame name is "Robert Seals"

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
Vets and poetry oh my!

Rorschach welcome back!!! Glad to have ya back :) Haven't been able to get the url for the old site but we have new forums up and running at www.drifters.lsghost.com/forums. We hope to have the website portion up and running soon.

Aradel and Robert - we'll keep our eyes open for you in game. Thanks!

Cheers, Deviuz
Posted Image

Velata

Velata

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 26-October 11
Hi all,
Drifters sounds like a clan after my own heart, and I'd be very interested in joining! My in-game name is Velata; could someone give me an invite if they spot me online?
Thanks,
V

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

Hi all,
Drifters sounds like a clan after my own heart, and I'd be very interested in joining! My in-game name is Velata; could someone give me an invite if they spot me online?
Thanks,
V

Thanks Velata! We'll look for ya in game :)
Posted Image

SalimaB

SalimaB

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-October 11
Please sign me up too. SalimaB

Thanks

Slingshot Magnum

Slingshot Magnum

MAINGEAR Grand Prize Winner

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Joined 26-October 11
Hey Drifters,

I read your advertisement and definitely sounds like someplace I'd like to call home. I'm 3 days new to the game and experienced in various MMOs (Ultima Online, Warhammer, World of Warcraft, Rohan, Vindictus, etc) and various FPS (Quake, Unreal Tournament, Wolfenstein, Far Cry, Battlefield, Call of Duty, etc). This MMO is like an Ultima Online/Fallout mash-up and I'm absolutely LOVIN' it. :)

I aspire to be a renown PvPer and a reliable crafter, so consider me for induction into the clan! :flower:

IGN: Odin Baldr
Posted Image

No, I just thought 'summarize' was kinder than "to distill the concentrated stupid that was your post down to one sentence in hopes that you'd get a clue".

GrimBerger

GrimBerger

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
Welcome

Adrad

Adrad

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
Bored at work Bump.

GrimBerger

GrimBerger

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
lol hows work going man

AlfredMahano

AlfredMahano

Novice

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 18-October 11
and a friendly bumpy from Lone Wanderers

Lone Wanderers
- Going Solo, With Backup

GrimBerger

GrimBerger

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
sup all

JakonFE09

JakonFE09

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
I would be interested in joining a group of good natured folks. My in game name is [currently] Jakon Kroege ( I have been known by other names in the past, pre-F2P but life got in the way :) [Rusel Kroeger, Carlos Juero, and plain old Jakon in the past - not that anyone would remember me or my short stint as a Hazmat before billing issues and life got in the way of playing].)

GrimBerger

GrimBerger

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
kk we will add you as soon as we see you on man

xad1974

xad1974

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 02-November 11
I like your style :)
Any chance you take me in?

See you ingame, char name is "Xad Tuga"

Katnip

Katnip

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11
Hello,
I'd very much be interested in joining your clan. Would love to have a place just be able to do my own thing but still help peeps out when they need some. :) My ingame name is Kazzarra.

shawree

shawree

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 05-November 11
Hi there

I'm looking for a home for my crafting/trading toon, currently at level 11. I started playing FE not long after it came out, but have been on a gaming hiatus for a few months and am only just getting back into it. I play in stops and starts and can be absent for weeks or months at a time, so I mostly do my own thing, but it'd be nice to have some friendly folk to chat to and a place to call home when I'm on. So if the Drifters don't cull their members if they haven't been on in x many days I'd appreciate a shout. :) Ign Zan Fletcher.

Cheers :flower:

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
Hi everyone :) Thanks for your interest and we'll look for you ingame.

Cheers, Deviuz
Posted Image

Charname

Charname

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 05-November 11
'Lo Drifters. Been a loner for a while now and your clan's caught my eye. I'm not always up for runnin to the four corners doin quests, but seems that maybe I might like the opportunity to hook up with some like minded folk while I'm out and about, and maybe we can lend each other a hand. Or I can lend them a hand, depending on the level disparity.
So if you're interested in adding a Tech with a fascination for blue camo to your ranks, I wouldn't say no to the chance :)

Either way, see ya'll out in the Wastes.

- Mr Adequate
Mr Adequate - Tech
C. Thurrok - Traveller
Rowboat Girlyman - Spiritual Liege

TheWok

TheWok

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11
This sounds like the guild for me.... ;)

I will keep an eye out for you guys but if you see me first, please invite me..

IGN - NeoDude

ECM

ECM

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
Just a bump for a great clan. Been with them about two weeks now and they have no problem if you fly solo, but there is a ton of help when you need it.

Check us out!

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
Thanks for the bump ECM :)

For all those interested in joining that we haven't had a chance to catch in-game, we're keepin an eye out for ya! If you happen across a Drifter in the wastes, feel free to ask them for an invite. Hope to chat with you all soon.

Cheers,

Deviuz Misano
Posted Image

orissb

orissb

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 11-November 11
Hello and well met friends!

Folks in the wastes know me as BigOriss, I've been playing a little over two weeks now I belive and I'm really hooked on FE. I'm currently level 16 and learning as much of the game as I can. As I was looking over the player groups forum, I found you wonderful folks. I really like what I've read over the six pages of this post and I'd like to humbly offer my friendship, services, and anything else I can offer to your gulid.

I live on the east coast, and work midnights. This dosen't afford me much "prime time" game time except on my days off. I hope you would still consider me for membership in your wonderful guild though. I've played coutless MMOs/FPS games over the years. Anything from UO,EQ,WoW,DAoC ext. to Doom,Quake,UT and to many others to name. Although, I've got'a say I've never played an MMO quite like FE. I'm a very laid back fellow, and a family man. I hope that I'd fit well with the fine gulid you have here.

None the less, I look forward to at the very least bumping into you folks as you all seem to be wonderful folks! If you happen to see me and need a hand with something please give me a shout, memeber or not I love to help others! :D

Thanks much,

~BigOriss

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
Hiya BigOriss! Thanks for your interest and you sound like our type of fella. Luckily, we have people on usually 24-7 as we have players from all over the globe so you won't get lonely. I'll look for you in-game plus you can also get in touch with me or any other Drifter.
Cheers!
Deviuz Misano
Posted Image

soooreal

soooreal

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 21-November 11
What's up?I'd like to join because I'm a total noob and I need a guide :D
My ign is Maplesyrup

Slingshot Magnum

Slingshot Magnum

MAINGEAR Grand Prize Winner

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Joined 26-October 11
Posted Image

Put that in your mouth, chew it a little, enjoy it a lot. Posted Image
Posted Image

No, I just thought 'summarize' was kinder than "to distill the concentrated stupid that was your post down to one sentence in hopes that you'd get a clue".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users