Luminesca

Let's talk about FC

28 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Spoiler: I am going to get rid of Fight Club and Open Conflict.

FC is great for when I don't want to commit to doing missions if I have no friendos playing. FC is just fun, I don't need to worry too much about objectives etc. I'm not looking forward to the Battle Royal thingy that G1 were supposedly working on if that's what you mean you're working on.

26 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Besides the awkward FPS problems, I don't feel either of these are fulfilling their role in the game at all.

We're 100% focused on cleaning up the lag and server performance right now.

But as soon as that's done, and the game is playing smoother, then I'll announce the new mode that will be replacing them.

Thanks,
Matt

Im very sad about your decision and at the same time really I hope the new wode is gonna workout 

35 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Just for clarity, I think we've designed something that fills the spot that FC was intended to from a gameplay / reward stand point.

The problem with FC is in the implementation. It's using a small corner of an existing district, and frame rate will always be a problem till we fix it.

Ultimately we'll let the players decide.

If they really like FC and want it to stay, then I'm 100% fine with that.

We can run the new mode in place of OC, but I'm super excited to get players feedback on something entirely new.

Thanks,
Matt

Baylan and the Beacon maybe but Asylum is its own standalone district.

Edited by -Rachel-
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Besides the awkward FPS problems, I don't feel either of these are fulfilling their role in the game at all.

We're 100% focused on cleaning up the lag and server performance right now.

But as soon as that's done, and the game is playing smoother, then I'll announce the new mode that will be replacing them.

Thanks,
Matt

this is a bad move for higher-skilled players tbh. Fight Club is my only hope of progressing in the higher tiers of weapon roles, it regularly takes me 5-10+ minutes just to get opposed in mission districts and then we usually win before we can even hit 10 kills... It's gonna be a long ride to 10.000 kills.

I mean. . . yeah, try running both and then see if people still play FC, lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MattScott said:

We can run the new mode in place of OC, but I'm super excited to get players feedback on something entirely new.

Thanks,
Matt

👍 That's what I like to hear - get rid of OC.

2 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Just for clarity, I think we've designed something that fills the spot that FC was intended to from a gameplay / reward stand point.

The problem with FC is in the implementation. It's using a small corner of an existing district, and frame rate will always be a problem till we fix it.

Thanks,
Matt

Baylan and The Beacon use small corners of districts, but Asylum is a standalone separate map.

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt 

Keep FC, k thanks

This game really really really need something entirely new . its so boooooring at the moment ❤️

• Like 2

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

Keep FightClub Asylum and just add your new mode next to it ...
I dont care about Baylan tho

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

oh totally run the new mode in place of Open Conflict, no one plays it.

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

I'd be behind a replacement for FC if it comes out in the same patch that FC is removed. I just can't see it being hugely beneficial to make the changes weeks to possibly months apart. Would it not be possible to at least keep Asylum for the time being, given that it's actually a standalone map?

1 minute ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

Ok Matt my brother, in all honesty you should take out that shit Asylum map. That map was not meant to stay up year round... it sucks anyways, keep Baylan its the only balanced map in the game if you know how to play it. After all its the OG. Also remove low yields.

@MattScottDont remove FightClub please!!!

Open conflict is useless but FC is awsome!

Keep Asylum and Baylan!

If you do this, verry much of old players will hate this decision, because verry much havent anything more to archive ingame. They have mostly left only to level weapon roles.... and that is something really annoying in normal missions.

@MattScottDont remove FightClub please!!!

Open conflict is useless but FC is awsome!

Keep Asylum and Baylan!

If you do this, verry much of old players will hate this decision, because verry much havent anything more to archive ingame. They have mostly left only to level weapon roles.... and that is something really annoying in normal missions.

4 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

EDIT: Nothing is getting removed till the new mode is ready, and we'll likely beta test the new mode long before that.

You ever heard of the Anarchy game mode? It was a lot of fun when Reloaded Games did it, unfortunately, they did only once. Maybe bring that game mode back in place of OC.

5 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

EDIT: Nothing is getting removed till the new mode is ready, and we'll likely beta test the new mode long before that.

I just hope it's not a Battle Royale.

• Like 1

Their purpose is to get me my joker Tickets to buy my second Firebomb. That's literally the only reason I even start the game by now, you taking the only Reason to even realistically enjoy the game for a quite a lot of people away. 

this level of communications is really annoying.. I cant take this level of feedback from the guy that owns the company! You need to stop posting so much good stuff! Your not fooling me or anyone here! (please post more info asap 😛)

2 minutes ago, Kiida said:

I'd be behind a replacement for FC if it comes out in the same patch that FC is removed. I just can't see it being hugely beneficial to make the changes weeks to possibly months apart. Would it not be possible to at least keep Asylum for the time being, given that it's actually a standalone map?

No cuz asylum is trash, silvers shouldnt have input on the game, thats why this game has died anyways.

The asylum map needs some fixes to be a good FC map. (For instance that an item can not be taken to the very bottom half of the map, where the aren't any spawnpoints and it will just be glitched away)

But it's a great map wich should certainly stay as FC or a very similar concept because people really love to play there daily. I personally also play there every day when my clanmates aren't there. I would never go solo into missions because it's boring and taking very long to get kills.

32 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Jeez, I was only joking. 

i guess you're the voice of truth

3 minutes ago, Kiida said:

I'd say get feedback before completely removing FC. Run them both, see what one is more liked.

• Like 1

Remove fight club?

cATSSN5.jpg

But I really enjoy fight club!

Edited by SilverCrow

Just now, bezzzz said:

No cuz asylum is trash, silvers shouldnt have input on the game, thats why this game has died anyways.

Then stop giving your input.

• Like 2