Luminesca

Let's talk about FC

Fightclub was my chill mode, it helped me improve a lot in terms of raw skill and reaction time... it was good for practice, don't even care about joker ticket farming. I don't see how removing it is a good decision, Fightclub districts were always active till now, why remove them? Just to squeeze out a little bit of performance from these shitty current servers?

fight club was always bullshoot. RTW never made fightclub. G1 made it to farm money from people. Its wank and must be put to death asap.

Call of Duty Fight Club is gone? Lol nice.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Spoiler: I am going to get rid of Fight Club and Open Conflict.

Besides the awkward FPS problems, I don't feel either of these are fulfilling their role in the game at all.

We're 100% focused on cleaning up the lag and server performance right now.

But as soon as that's done, and the game is playing smoother, then I'll announce the new mode that will be replacing them.

Thanks,
Matt

YES. Thank you Matt. ❤️

Please for the love of god.. don't add a Battle Royal... for the love of fucking god.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

And what about Joker Tickets?

And what about reading?

23 minutes ago, MattScott said:

But as soon as that's done, and the game is playing smoother, then I'll announce the new mode that will be replacing them.

Hi guys,

Besides the awkward FPS problems, I don't feel either of these are fulfilling their role in the game at all.

Thanks,
Matt

Wtf are you serious rn ?
If you delete Asylum I wont play this game anymore. Srsly.

This is a really dumb decision, many players like it.

Only scrubs hate it because they dont have enough skill.

I've gotta say though, removing FC is a bad idea. I will agree that they're currently a bit broken and repetitive (especially Asylum with item holds 90% of the time) but for a majority of players it's a nice place to practice and improve, or to chill without worrying about sweating their asses off in missions. Removing them outright will likely drive away quite a lot of players if there's no alternative put in at the same time.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Thanks,
Matt

Why are you only worried about performance? I'm going to get angry with you for no reason now! Just kidding, thanks for communicating with all of us.

Hi guys,

Thanks,
Matt

"I am going to get rid of Fight Club." Well NO! It will only kill the game even more.

• Like 1

I will be really upset if Fightclubs would be removed without adding something else as a compensation. RIP

Well, for some reason i only played FC and never action districts. It's a good thing that they are gonna remove it, action districts are gonna be filled even more.

Hi guys,

Thanks,
Matt

The open conflict districts.. i get that.

But with all due respect.. fight club is a really actively played mode on this game Matt.

Can we get a better explanation why it's being removed? Can we maybe get a vote if you can reconsider fight club districts?

Cheers either way.

• Like 4

accidental double post

Edited by xSagittiSx

dont everyone just use fc for farming roles and casual gameplay where u dont have to use brain no?

Change is good, and FC is old and stale. We're ready for new stuff! 🙂

Edited by Skullkin™

25 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Thanks,
Matt

why? 60% of the apb players play in fc because it's just a part of apb, i really hope you have a good substitute please do not ruin it LOL.

1 minute ago, Skullkin™ said:

And what about reading?

He never mentioned JT, only that he was replacing two modes with another.

21 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Thanks,
Matt

Sounds great to me, I'd say someone with the vision seems to be aiming to optimize the resources of this game imo.

@MattScott

you are really planning on disabling fight club? Not entirely against it but also not entirely for... FC is our way of enjoying APB in short bursts, testing newly purchased weapons or just practice shooting. Can't do these stuff in actual missions are there are usually other people depending on our performance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, M4tth2w1 said:

Please for the love of god.. don't add a Battle Royal... for the love of fucking god.

Do it just do it !!!!!!!!! 😄

1 minute ago, Rim said:

The open conflict districts.. i get that.

But with all due respect.. fight club is a really actively played mode on this game Matt.

Can we get a better explanation why it's being removed? Can we maybe get a vote if you can reconsider fight club districts?

Cheers either way.

vote is pointless as most people never read the forum

• Like 1

idm that i played FC enough myself + i expect new mod to be somewhat similiar to either DM or BR

Hi all,

Just for clarity, I think we've designed something that fills the spot that FC was intended to from a gameplay / reward stand point.

The problem with FC is in the implementation. It's using a small corner of an existing district, and frame rate will always be a problem till we fix it.

Ultimately we'll let the players decide.

If they really like FC and want it to stay, then I'm 100% fine with that.

We can run the new mode in place of OC, but I'm super excited to get players feedback on something entirely new.

Thanks,
Matt

EDIT: Nothing is getting removed till the new mode is ready, and we'll likely beta test the new mode long before that.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Thanks,
Matt

will you be releasing the new game mode when you remove fight club? if not, please do not remove fight club unless there is something replacing it right away when you do. fight club is one of the main reasons I still play.

edit: made a forums account just to send this, It is important and people do want it. p.s. open conflict is useless.

also, could you just make it so new districts open once one is full? this will reduce people abusing empty districts to ram raid and should reduce stress on the servers?

Edited by ThatHumanTyler
  • Like 1