DieselnotPetrol

First Thing That Should Of Been Done

22 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

still you

On 6/30/2018 at 9:44 PM, Signarly said:

Gotta love these same threads popping up every day by "Professional IT" people. "Y U UNBAN CHEATERS AND NOT FIX SERVER!!!" Jesus I got unbanned and haven't played since just because dealing with this community is giving me cancer. I have to stop myself from pressing "fo" then clicking these forums just because of brain dead threads like this.

I haven't played for 3 years so I can wait X amount of time before LO figures out how to run this potato of a game. Go play something else til they get their shot together. It's not that hard.

I love how people like you get so bent out of shape about a thread like I insulted your mother or something. It's like did you not read my post "IDK just my 2 cent rambling I feel like you should always start from the ground up." 

31 minutes ago, DieselnotPetrol said:

I love how people like you get so bent out of shape about a thread like I insulted your mother or something. It's like did you not read my post "IDK just my 2 cent rambling I feel like you should always start from the ground up." 

didnt realize stating my 2 cents was getting bent out of shape

my bad broseph

31 minutes ago, DieselnotPetrol said:

Why did you quote me twice lmao. Did I hurt your ego that much? All I said was check past threads and see that your "genius" approach has been said and ridiculed many times already.

Don't call each other brain dead, let's all be  friends!

8352fbdb-5046-4b13-9bba-2374380354f1_560

One by one, they'll fix the game. Just wait.

even if we waited 4 years

Time costs them money. I am sure I am not the only one in the last few weeks to stop spending as much time on this game. Sadly spent a lot on other games though. That is a piece of the market that they lost really.

Though I still think they only paid like the 30$ character transfer costs to buy G1 anyways so ya know.

B.E. goes hand in hand with a better game play experience.  

Not to mention, they've had teams working on the infrastructure since day one.... 

20 hours ago, Signarly said:

Why did you quote me twice lmao. Did I hurt your ego that much? All I said was check past threads and see that your "genius" approach has been said and ridiculed many times already.

Look I quoted you a third time what are you going to do if you message again I will quote you a fourth and so on you can't win. I will quote you to the end.

29 minutes ago, DieselnotPetrol said:

I really hope you aren't taking me serious...

its just a prank bro

Little Orbit didn't have much if any population playing the game. They also found a significant number of  unjust, and irregular bans. So, instead of going through all the thousands of them, they just said they'd unban anyone who didn't actually commit a crime, (credit fraud). So... cheater, hackers, and trolls, etc....

The servers at least still run. On top of that, Matt Scott has said that the current networking needs to be redone, and that they're already working on it. 🙂

I was going to say "add tracers back to the game".

13 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

The servers at least still run.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Ohhh man that was a good one.

Just now, SelttikS said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Ohhh man that was a good one.

I mean, at least most of the... some of the time.

1 minute ago, Sergsininia said:

I mean, at least most of the... some of the time.

If the servers were a car you couldn't even sell them for scrap!

Though srsly it's prolly someone pulled one of the spaghetti code lines wrong more than the hardware at fault.

That fact of the matter is that even if LO had gone straight to "fixing" the server, you would all be here with multiple threads asking "Y U NO UNBAN?" and if they magically "fixed" both these issues you'd all be here with multiple threads asking "Y U NO FIX ARMAS" or "Y U NO BALANCE GUNS" or "Y U NO BAN HACKERS" or "Y U NO SALE" or "Y U NO EVENTS" etc, etc. 

You people just are never happy, it was the same with G1, and the same with RTW before them, you'll think of reasons to complain and just make thread after thread about it as if the sake of APB's existence depends on it as if the $45 you spent on a Troublemaker 4 years ago makes you an investor or something and RTW/G1/LO owes you for it. 

All the while the quiet majority of players are just having fun and buying G1C and when it's pointed out you'll go ahead and "lel apb ded gaem".

I just hope Lixil and Matt and any other people who actually matter around here have already had the wisdom to see through these junk threads and just concentrate on doing what's best for LO.

On 6/29/2018 at 2:43 PM, Basshead said:

Investing in good servers is one of the most important things really.

They don't even have to be fantastic servers, just ones that run reliably, have a decent tick-rate, and aren't vulnerable to interference.

Apb players don't need much to be impressed at this point.

3 minutes ago, Raptros said:

They don't even have to be fantastic servers, just ones that run reliably, have a decent tick-rate, and aren't vulnerable to interference.

Apb players don't need much to be impressed at this point.

Wouldn't that be a good server though?

Just now, Basshead said:

Wouldn't that be a good server though?

Well sure, I was just adding to your statement.

we wan servr goode plz

On 6/29/2018 at 1:35 PM, DieselnotPetrol said:

Instead of focusing on unbanning people or even B.E. LO should of focused on the foundation the infrastructure of the game. Like the crappy servers that are some how more vulnerable to ddos attacks then any other game servers In the history of multiplayer gaming (I mean lets be honest this is a fcking joke 🙂 ). Plus even when the server aren't getting ddos still feels like poop. IDK just my 2 cent rambling I feel like you should always start from the ground up. 

http://prntscr.com/k21yx6

good servers are pointless if there's no one to play .  LO did it in the right order .

Edited by Ketog
  • Thanks 1