Sign in to follow this  
ByNokes

about the bug

Would it be possible for you to put us a redeem code of at least 3 days because with all that is happening we have lost a lot of play time.

Cordially

ByNokes

20 hours ago, ByNokes said:

Would it be possible for you to put us a redeem code of at least 3 days because with all that is happening we have lost a lot of play time.

Cordially

ByNokes

3 Days of what?

3 Days of flying?

3 days of Skype chat with the dev team?

3 days of Firework fightclub?

3 days of  apb reloaded memes

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

3 Days of what?

3 Days of flying?

3 days of Skype chat with the dev team?

3 days of Firework fightclub?

3 days of  apb reloaded memes

Please don't act like an idiot when the game still doesn't work properly or at all. When someone's subbed/premium/whatever, the minimum respect they deserve is to be compensated for their loss of premium days. Why should anyone pay for a service, if the service is unavailable?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wylan said:

Please don't act like an idiot when the game still doesn't work properly or at all. When someone's subbed/premium/whatever, the minimum respect they deserve is to be compensated for their loss of premium days. Why should anyone pay for a service, if the service is unavailable?

In that case. Here's 3 Days of Apologizing

Compensation doesn't happen that often (give me my 4 hours of premium back servers went down for a patch :P) 

10 hours ago, Zolerox said:

In that case. Here's 3 Days of Apologizing

Compensation doesn't happen that often (give me my 4 hours of premium back servers went down for a patch :P) 

why not? -> your clues?
-> my clues, every time server down they should to do compensation, previously wrote it, but,
Several countries you can see "Consumer rights ACT", as a law, no one can brake it coz it is a law, where provider must or should have compensation even on hours, it is simple to business "concurrency" to hold an consumer on a place without leaving.
*** let have bad experience with internet, I had down I-net for 1hr a day during a mon to sun, my price for a month is 

32 Pound sterling equals

36.12 Euro, where I lost 7 days without web connection, = 8 pounds a week a company should and do compensation. 

I would agree with all members of L.O. anytime as their really busy, they are busy for now as lots of thinks to do.

gotya Zolerox

Edited by Dahel
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dahel said:

why not? -> your clues?
-> my clues, every time server down they should to do compensation, previously wrote it, but,
Several countries you can see "Consumer rights ACT", as a law, no one can brake it coz it is a law, where provider must or should have compensation even on hours, it is simple to business "concurrency" to hold an consumer on a place without leaving.
*** let have bad experience with internet, I had down I-net for 1hr a day during a mon to sun, my price for a month is 

32 Pound sterling equals

36.12 Euro, where I lost 7 days without web connection, = 8 pounds a week a company should and do compensation. 

I would agree with all members of L.O. anytime as their really busy, they are busy for now as lots of thinks to do.

Ironic pie time.

Compensation costs money.

Money that could be used to remedy the problem rendering compensation unnecessary. 

Catch-22 (i think i'm doing it right)

If they paid for everytime (you made me lose my premium time) that would be a weekly payment (every Wednesday is patch day) There's compensation then there's entitled.

The ddos was compensated when it was taking servers off for hours at a time (multiple times in a day infact).

LO is a different company last thing you would want is them to have less money. And premium is optional. 

What did you lose in "3 days"

some apb cash from "winning" in missions some standing and a couple extra random drops mostly icon's.

Let them work, they care more about fixing the problem then paying people to play a free game.

• Thanks 1