Can you recommend me some good outfits - with joker  tickets, from social marketplace or contracts. I'm R151 criminal woman char and my outfit is incredibly ugly :)))))))))) looking for upgrade 😄

Hey Fakey!

if you're looking for custom/unique outfit designs the best bet would be to looking the player market (will be different for each server)

"good outfits"

I'm not sure everyone has the same taste as you, walk around in social and look at people. there aren't that many clothing combos in-game.

joker hipster outfit in the joker store is probably the best value and a very clean look. plus, lots of it can compliment or inspire other piece of clothing bot included (seen a lot of uses by different players in game).

few other ones are in the joker store as well with mannequins that model it.

believe @LUST made th joker hipster.. but yeah, all preference

Edited by Captain Teemo
pr.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

What server are you on?

I'm in Citadel.

1 hour ago, Captain Teemo said:

joker hipster outfit in the joker store is probably the best value and a very clean look. plus, lots of it can compliment or inspire other piece of clothing bot included (seen a lot of uses by different players in game).

few other ones are in the joker store as well with mannequins that model it.

believe @LUST made th joker hipster.. but yeah, all preference

Thanks mate will look into it!

I know everyone has different taste, but bruh... my outfit is incrediblyyyyy ugly so i don't really mind what is it, just to be other than mine. :D

5 minutes ago, FakeyOnFire said:

I know everyone has different taste, but bruh... my outfit is incrediblyyyyy ugly so i don't really mind what is it, just to be other than mine. 😄

max boob and hip sliders. clothes is unnecessary and distracting. 

if you're a male character, run an afro as it's an equivalent to fortnite's ghillie suit potion thing

just throw on a desaturated single color ringer t and some faded skinny jeans so you can blend in with all the big owners

1 hour ago, Kimotsi said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=650364992

here you can find pictures of all the joker store clothing for each faction and sex .You can also buy from contacts and marketplace where you can review them on your character.

Just a note with this guide - while it is really good, some of the higher-res multi-angle pictures are not of the exact sets for sale, they include extra items and customised stuff to make the set look better. 

If you want the real picture of each set, you have to wait for the gifs to load, that's the real set. 

For example the Bruise Tooth set: 

DC9CBB5493F06D1F20D9222BD2999DDF0E6672C8

Looks great, but the Bruise Tooth set does not come with armour pads, holster, gloves, choker, or the yellow mask which make it look great. 

7A3E1EE7784F1E1EA6831672B0FAAA641D265245

This is the real Bruise Tooth set, no pads, no choker, and a hideous blue mask. So buyer beware.

Edited by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Just a note with this guide - while it is really good, some of the higher-res multi-angle pictures are not of the exact sets for sale, they include extra items and customised stuff to make the set look better. 

If you want the real picture of each set, you have to wait for the gifs to load, that's the real set. 

ooooh thanks for pointing that out i wasn't aware since i've never bought joker outfits!

• Like 1

thong, bikini bra, high heels, random items from webbing, hairstyle #2, cat ears and done. don't try so hard.

12 hours ago, Harley Quinn said:

thong, bikini bra, high heels, random items from webbing, hairstyle #2, cat ears and done. don't try so hard.

every apb character ever

On 6/30/2018 at 12:05 AM, FakeyOnFire said:

Can you recommend me some good outfits - with joker  tickets, from social marketplace or contracts. I'm R151 criminal woman char and my outfit is incredibly ugly :)))))))))) looking for upgrade 😄

"Joker Hipster" Comes with a radio backpack it's my favorite (and gang gorilla)

Just make sure before you buy an outfit you read the "Description" Carefully some outfits 'Unlock' the clothes while others Give you the clothing (as well as unlock them of course)

Fun Fact: Some of the outfit's from jokerstore are actually tradable (for female criminals Villainy is tradable). So you might be able to some nice folks to sell you it (without using any joker tickets)

@FakeyOnFire

@KnifuWaifu

"This is the real Bruise Tooth set, no pads, no choker, and a hideous blue mask. So buyer beware."

The original creator changed it. You were able to get the yellow mask but they made a new one and requested the jokerstore outfit be changed with the new mask

This mask actually makes sense "Bruise Tooth" but personally I prefer the yellow mask Keeps the color's balanced.

(you really expect them to give you Impact Knee pads?) All of the outfits were changed to G1's Standards so alot of small clothing pieces are missing.

And

"some of the higher-res multi-angle pictures are not of the exact sets for sale"

Those pictures (originally) were made by the creators themselves they were intended to be the outfits but g1 made some changes. (I did do some minor edits mainly cropping)

A link to the "Forum" Guide of the same kind

Zole's Stop and Shop

Here's everything a female criminal can buy from jokerstore (outfit's)

Barnham College Uniform

Af4hTLa.png

He9tQMv.png

h9IDbtl.png

Bruise Tooth

Tbdyhbx.png

XDoZFiB.png

seXhiHb.png

Joker Cheerleader

IufEQP0.png

vVb1c1W.png

ScB3mb6.png

Joker Hipster

unXeLVX.png

o9ukz1s.png

5xX1bRd.png

Asylum

qAhNj1m.png

50jIZmb.png

mV8gwQ5.png

Gang Gorilla

9AKe3mp.png

CIVKYeT.png

XpG6XeC.png

Villainy

HVpr6rl.png

dXLu3uT.png

dtddiZ2.png

Edited by Zolerox
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

The original creator changed it. You were able to get the yellow mask but they made a new one and requested the jokerstore outfit be changed with the new mask

This mask actually makes sense "Bruise Tooth" but personally I prefer the yellow mask Keeps the color's balanced.

zomg it's you! the guy from the guide! can I have your autograph?

I completely agree with the yellow mask, the blue's design is definitely more 'bruise tooth" but the colour is just way out of balance with the rest of the outfit and after I picked it up I had to make my own, no where near as nice, version of the yellow.

I had no idea about the history behind those sets, thanks so much for clearing that up!

I already bought Joker Hipster and i am really satisfied! I had the headphones from the free promo code, so i equiqed them too with red and white colors and it looks pretty good

• Like 1

The more time and effort you put into making decals, the better your outfits will look.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this