hack

"We are close to a solution"

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:25 PM, hack said:

Its been 2 weeks if not 3, Whats up bros?

I see we are going down the Reloaded path all over again

You're the type of person who would always die first if some pandemic was to break out and it was every man for himself.

Edited by ch4ncer

4 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

You're the type of person who would always die first if some pandemic was to break out and it was every man for himself.

???

9 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:

They've already done more with the game in the few months that they've had it than G1 did with it over the course of several years. 

I'm guessing you're either new here, or you just don't know how to have patience. 

Yeah, imagine expecting a game to be playable. 

Some people amirite?

• Like 1

You know, things take time, time takes money. It's been some years since G1 tried to fix the DDoS attacks and they couldn't achieve it, LO won't fix it in 1 single day.

I'm sure they are really worried on fixing it, otherwise time will eat their money like it did to old G1. God bless them, and Good luck!

Edited by Poperon

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, imagine expecting a game to be playable. 

Some people amirite?

Depends on what you call "playable".

3 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:

Depends on what you call "playable".

Im pretty easy to please, today I'd have settled for being able to log in.

No such luck tho.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

No such luck tho.

maybe you shouldnt be greedy

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

maybe you shouldnt be greedy

Those are some pretty low standards....

Just now, TrinityFSB said:

Those are some pretty low standards....

thats me, low standards and low expectations

and yet i am still disappointed 

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

thats me, low standards and low expectations

and yet i am still disappointed 

amen bruva

On 6/30/2018 at 3:29 PM, Fortune Runner said:

and what person or company would ever does say " here's the keys to my house and car"

you are either forgetting or were not playing the past few years under g1 where the servers were either major lag or were down for in some cases HOURS at a time

no it wasn't better before

LOL wat. how does something like "we banned 50 ppl for cheating this past week" is "giving keys to your house and car" wat is this logic holysh1t. You can go to steam profiles and see who's VAC-banned, does that mean Valve gave away all the secrets to their AC. lolwat

Have you ever played this game in 2012? I guess not. district-wide wraps were happening about every 10-15 min. It was impressive if you could finish 1 mission without everyone rubberbanding. The districts also went down pretty much on a hourly basis.  g1 did something which at least solved those problems to a somewhat workable extend. What we have right now though is pretty much the same, but with the added bonus of also having packet loss.

On 6/30/2018 at 1:55 AM, Fortune Runner said:

more than g1 did in years....

and this is why we think you guys believe to be entitled ungrateful toxic trolls that need to be burned with fire

if you want things to speed up heres an idea....  get a job and support armas so it supports development....

you know... the p2w you type of guys complain about daily that supports apb? yeah that stuff

money makes things happen in the real world  so contribute or shut up in the backseat so they can drive properly

do you know why they had to add the AC. Because they needed one so they can unban all the players without incurring too much wrath from the playerbase. Why unban all the players? Because they NEED the numbers back. Everyone knows the game has been bleeding players for the past number of years and they really need a bandaid solution to carry them over until they can maybe get something done with the mythical engine update. It really is not about "providing a fair playing environment for all players", that can be considered a side-effect. This is painfully obvious from Matt's handling of a certain player. He repeatedly said the ban was "well-documented" and should never be reversed, then he went ahead and unbanned the player. How is that any different from Tiggs' handling of many of the previous bans.

Also why are you recommending people to get scammed. They sell premium and guns yet you can not actually use any of them since the servers are so terrible and go down frequently. What they are doing selling premium while servers are in their current state is basically scam/fraud. They do not refund or compensate for downtimes obv, coz they will always use the excuse "factors outside of our control coz it's ddos" as excuse. Players like you are actually part of the reason why game devs get away with many of the bs things they do these days. You are like those ppl on Steam forums saying Devuno DRM doesn't affect performance and buying blindly into every game with it while ignoring there are countless proofs that it does affect the games in a very negative way. But please by all means, you go ahead and buy all their stuff on Armas. Looking at the numbers even after their mass unban, they are prob eating into their savings accounts these days.

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

No such luck tho.

Good thing you got that premium... Oh

25 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

petGPzu.gif

I feel for ya i do. I was close to buying premium and some stuff, but then i remembered all the shit G1 did and notice that G1 is still the name in big letters for the site.

2 hours ago, ilikecake said:

LOL wat. how does something like "we banned 50 ppl for cheating this past week" is "giving keys to your house and car" wat is this logic holysh1t. You can go to steam profiles and see who's VAC-banned, does that mean Valve gave away all the secrets to their AC. lolwat

Have you ever played this game in 2012? I guess not. district-wide wraps were happening about every 10-15 min. It was impressive if you could finish 1 mission without everyone rubberbanding. The districts also went down pretty much on a hourly basis.  g1 did something which at least solved those problems to a somewhat workable extend. What we have right now though is pretty much the same, but with the added bonus of also having packet loss.

do you know why they had to add the AC. Because they needed one so they can unban all the players without incurring too much wrath from the playerbase. Why unban all the players? Because they NEED the numbers back. Everyone knows the game has been bleeding players for the past number of years and they really need a bandaid solution to carry them over until they can maybe get something done with the mythical engine update. It really is not about "providing a fair playing environment for all players", that can be considered a side-effect. This is painfully obvious from Matt's handling of a certain player. He repeatedly said the ban was "well-documented" and should never be reversed, then he went ahead and unbanned the player. How is that any different from Tiggs' handling of many of the previous bans.

Also why are you recommending people to get scammed. They sell premium and guns yet you can not actually use any of them since the servers are so terrible and go down frequently. What they are doing selling premium while servers are in their current state is basically scam/fraud. They do not refund or compensate for downtimes obv, coz they will always use the excuse "factors outside of our control coz it's ddos" as excuse. Players like you are actually part of the reason why game devs get away with many of the bs things they do these days. You are like those ppl on Steam forums saying Devuno DRM doesn't affect performance and buying blindly into every game with it while ignoring there are countless proofs that it does affect the games in a very negative way. But please by all means, you go ahead and buy all their stuff on Armas. Looking at the numbers even after their mass unban, they are prob eating into their savings accounts these days.

Is English your native language because that is a bit difficult to read some of that

but from what i can make out wow you are seriously deluded.... it was never the way you described it.

there was packet loss back then and there is now. and back then the servers went down a lot in some cases overnight and a large amount of the next day

scammed? uh no its not a scam to buy an OFFICIAL PRODUCT .... it supports the game and pays the bills so it stays here.

and I've been on daily if you can't play in this i recommend upgrading from a potato.... like now ....seriously upgrade from a potato...it sucks to use it

only one day was unplayable in that lag and Matt already posted about it

also take the hint from all of us......  THIS ISN'T G1 so stop blaming Little Orbit for stuff that happened from G1's devs

as for saying  what seems to be an attempted quote from Matt unbanning an individual player i have seen no evidence to support what you claim

as for the mass unbannings of possible unfair bans G1 did not have it set up right to where legit people were banned and some they couldn't tell properly so Little Orbit was fair and unbanned

to give some a second chance and others a fair chance since there were many flags that were not legit against players just as Little orbit already stated

Little Orbit has been open while you are seriously coming off as toxic troll

10 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

and I've been on daily if you can't play in this i recommend upgrading from a potato.... like now ....seriously upgrade from a potato...it sucks to use it

Yep Matt logged on to all the servers and called in tech to work on a Saturday just because of that one day being bad... Totally wasn't because of a week plus of the servers being terribad.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 8:38 PM, Fortune Runner said:

Is English your native language because that is a bit difficult to read some of that

but from what i can make out wow you are seriously deluded.... it was never the way you described it.

there was packet loss back then and there is now. and back then the servers went down a lot in some cases overnight and a large amount of the next day

scammed? uh no its not a scam to buy an OFFICIAL PRODUCT .... it supports the game and pays the bills so it stays here.

also take the hint from all of us......  THIS ISN'T G1 so stop blaming Little Orbit for stuff that happened from G1's devs

as for saying  what seems to be an attempted quote from Matt unbanning an individual player i have seen no evidence to support what you claim

as for the mass unbannings of possible unfair bans G1 did not have it set up right to where legit people were banned and some they couldn't tell properly so Little Orbit was fair and unbanned

to give some a second chance and others a fair chance since there were many flags that were not legit against players just as Little orbit already stated

Little Orbit has been open while you are seriously coming off as toxic troll

perhaps you should get a new pair of glasses.

if you had packet loss before it's ur isp's routing. packet loss is almost always isp's routing unless the ENTIRE district get it, like it happened since lo took over. and did u play in 2012? didn't answer the question. so I assume u still have no idea how bad it was so you have no comparison.

ROFL. Let's buy a service/product we can't use/enjoy. Do you pay bills irl at all? when you pay ISP for internet and it goes down multiple times daily for month do you not ask for credits back. when you buy a tv and it's DOA do u not ask for refund/return.  "only ONE DAY unplayable" Are you for real? like, completely blind to what's been happening right in front of you..... and u call ME "deluded" LOL.

maybe go thru his post history and look for urself. or ask around.

"open" im not sure is the correct word, tho i will say they've been doing good in communication department. also I thought u were trolling since ur first post in this thread. but ok,

cant use a product?  I don't run a potato so no i didn't have bad rubberbanding until the last day. never said there wasn't any go re-read what i said.

waterfront and financial were full so no idea why you said you couldn't play when we were on.

I've already said i was here back then sigh

ONCE AGAIN this is not G1 it is Little Orbit and you are projecting your malice to others unfairly which is your responsibility and yours alone.

don't like that i wont lie for you being a yes man? too bad. a few of us posted on this thread but you seem fixated on me because i wont lie for you.

little Orbit has not done anything to deserve such treatment from you and you know it. even today there is a sale for 50% off armas along with a g1c adjustment to 100 g1c instead of 80 plus 6 days free premium

THEY WERE NEVER OBLIGATED FOR THIS - they did it out of kindness and loyalty toward us

anyone can look at the dev stream and notice they care

1 hour ago, ilikecake said:

perhaps you should get a new pair of glasses.

if you had packet loss before it's ur isp's routing. packet loss is almost always isp's routing unless the ENTIRE district get it, like it happened since lo took over. and did u play in 2012? didn't answer the question. so I assume u still have no idea how bad it was so you have no comparison.

ROFL. Let's buy a service/product we can't use/enjoy. Do you pay bills irl at all? when you pay ISP for internet and it goes down multiple times daily for month do you not ask for credits back. when you buy a tv and it's DOA do u not ask for refund/return.  "only ONE DAY unplayable" Are you for real? like, completely blind to what's been happening right in front of you..... and u call ME "deluded" LOL.

maybe go thru his post history and look for urself. or ask around.

"open" im not sure is the correct word, tho i will say they've been doing good in communication department. also I thought u were trolling since ur first post in this thread. but ok,

gonna nitpick, but most internet providers have a clause stating they arent responsible, financially or legally, for any service interruptions - beyond sending out a truck if a line is down somewhere

• Like 1

On 7/3/2018 at 11:44 PM, Fortune Runner said:

cant use a product?  I don't run a potato so no i didn't have bad rubberbanding until the last day. never said there wasn't any go re-read what i said.

waterfront and financial were full so no idea why you said you couldn't play when we were on.

I've already said i was here back then sigh

ONCE AGAIN this is not G1 it is Little Orbit and you are projecting your malice to others unfairly which is your responsibility and yours alone.

don't like that i wont lie for you being a yes man? too bad. a few of us posted on this thread but you seem fixated on me because i wont lie for you.

little Orbit has not done anything to deserve such treatment from you and you know it. even today there is a sale for 50% off armas along with a g1c adjustment to 100 g1c instead of 80 plus 6 days free premium

THEY WERE NEVER OBLIGATED FOR THIS - they did it out of kindness and loyalty toward us

I've never seen anyone this deep in denial about anything. "lie for me being a yes man" what?? lol what?? 0 sense again. Pls get glasses.  Lie for me? about what? lol You are actually literally lying outta your teeth yourself , saying you "play everyday" yet somehow does not see the constant server problems which the ceo himself ADMITTED, and that server only lagged that ONE DAY the ceo was on. You obv does not play "everyday" and if you then wow, see a doctor about this extreme case of denial or something? I mean, see the forums and maybe /d chat and see how many people have this problem and not "just me"?

I've been on daily if you can't play in this i recommend upgrading from a potato.... like now ....seriously upgrade from a potato...it sucks to use it

That's literally what you said. You suggested I upgrade my potato AFTER the ceo himself admitted their server is performing like garbage and there is no excuse for it. "inexcusable", was his word. You obv read that thread he posted since you quoted it. So let me put this in a way you can understand, you suggested I should upgrade MY computer, in order to get THEIR server to perform properly. lol do you even read what you post. should prob start doing that.

also, upgrade my potato's cpu/gpu etc. to solve network issues? wat are u gonna suggest next, download some RAM from the internet to get 0ms ping? lol

On 7/3/2018 at 11:52 PM, BXNNXD said:

gonna nitpick, but most internet providers have a clause stating they arent responsible, financially or legally, for any service interruptions - beyond sending out a truck if a line is down somewhere

true. usually they say something like "99% uptime". But if it goes down too frequently and/or for too long you can def request some credits back for your next statement. they usually oblige.

I never said that it lagged one day

I said  upgrade from a potato we were on and that last day was unplayable

nice that you try speaking for me saying I said this and that yet anyone can read what I typed...

AND YET

don't like that i wont lie for you being a yes man? too bad. a few of us posted on this thread but you seem fixated on me because I wont lie for you.

Little Orbit has not done anything to deserve such treatment from you and you know it. even today there is a sale for 50% off armas along with a g1c adjustment to 100 g1c instead of 80 plus 6 days free premium

and your English still sucks

On 7/6/2018 at 4:26 AM, Fortune Runner said:

I never said that it lagged one day

I said  upgrade from a potato we were on and that last day was unplayable

nice that you try speaking for me saying I said this and that yet anyone can read what I typed...

amazing. Literally denying what you said yourself. lol

"upgrade from a potato we were on"  lolwat.jpg   you told me to upgrade my potato.

On 7/2/2018 at 8:38 PM, Fortune Runner said:

I've been on daily if you can't play in this i recommend upgrading from a potato.... like now ....seriously upgrade from a potato...it sucks to use it

maybe also read the post right below this original post from you and see how ur post came across to others. but hey, i no england.

@ilikecake"they added battleye they are gr8 company" meanwhile servers are on fire 25/7. rofl the fanboism is unreal.

Unbanned everyone even blatants and still only peak /pop of 400 rofl.

LO is not better. and this game is still dying.

Well, aren't you a bit overly pessimistic? I guess you haven't been gaped properly by G1st yet. I've played many of their games in the past, and had to draw the conclussion that they are just too shitty and too greedy of a company to reach a nice balance of anything. Surely fanboism is a thing, but so is a lack of patience in your case. You want to be constructive? Start logging the issues you receive on your end properly and send them over to LO as feedback, that my friend, they can use. Your needless bickering with more hopefull and perhaps from time to time overly excited people, is not. Neither appreciated.

It's like having one kid in the house walking around like a broken record about the OJ being gone. What are you bringing to the table I ask, other than the periodic: OMGROLFZERS you in denial about shit being shit! You uneducated much plox#fexdigamu

Not that I want to defend @Fortune Runner with his, well uneducated guess about networking issues being related to groceries and hardware on a philosophical level. But still, attitude dude... attidude

Edited by Slickmund

anyone else can go read what I said....

I said that last day was unplayable and the rest of the time you said was unplayable we had full districts who kept playing

then you went on saying its all Little Orbits fault even as anyone else said its a different company

but as you were focused on me this whole time i doubt you even paid any attention at all since you still cant quote me properly  lol

AND YET

and you still need to upgrade from a potato since you keep insisting it was unplayable for you for a long time even though so many of us kept playing until that last day when it was unplayable

On 7/7/2018 at 10:25 PM, Slickmund said:

@ilikecake"they added battleye they are gr8 company" meanwhile servers are on fire 25/7. rofl the fanboism is unreal.

Unbanned everyone even blatants and still only peak /pop of 400 rofl.

LO is not better. and this game is still dying.

Well, aren't you a bit overly pessimistic? I guess you haven't been gaped properly by G1st yet. I've played many of their games in the past, and had to draw the conclussion that they are just too shitty and too greedy of a company to reach a nice balance of anything. Surely fanboism is a thing, but so is a lack of patience in your case. You want to be constructive? Start logging the issues you receive on your end properly and send them over to LO as feedback, that my friend, they can use. Your needless bickering with more hopefull and perhaps from time to time overly excited people, is not. Neither appreciated.

It's like having one kid in the house walking around like a broken record about the OJ being gone. What are you bringing to the table I ask, other than the periodic: OMGROLFZERS you in denial about shit being shit! You uneducated much plox#fexdigamu

Not that I want to defend @Fortune Runner with his, well uneducated guess about networking issues being related to groceries and hardware on a philosophical level. But still, attitude dude... attidude

There's a fine line between being pessimistic and realistic tbh. but that's up to each person i guess.

There is nothing to send in this case though. This is not an isolated case for any one particular player. Them asking for /latencytest is really dumb and useless but I guess the CSR all copy paste from a script. The problem happens frequently enough all they have to do is have their "IT team" monitor it for a few hours at most and they can see it first hand themselves, which the CEO himself finally did so. After years of g1, we really don't ask for much tbh. It's not like we are asking for 128tic Faceit servers, all we ask is for the server to not act like this.

But you are right, trying to argue with someone who blatantly ignore facts and also doesn't seem to quite understand the word "inexcusable" is fruitless.