Ive spent over 300 dollars on LO so far and the servers just keep getting worse.

6 hours ago, Percocet said:

It's fine, its been 50 days since little orbit acquired G1 and apb, nothing has been done about it since then and the game is just hemorrhaging loyal players who came back to give it another chance. If nothing is done investment will fail and they can learn from that I guess. There should be nothing on the roadmap except server stability fixes until its fixed period. They can plan all the content they want and have whatever intentions a roadmap for a dead game leads to a dead end.

I have a feeling that yes, loyal old timers came back due to the transfer of ownership only to discover the same old servers, matchmaking, hackers and armas. What I believe is LO will correct the issues, reinstate the trust in the player base (will take time) and all because of social media, those who came back when the transfer happened will come back permanently.

Well LO do have a daunting task ahead of them doesn't mean they don't care.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™
  • Like 2

See that dozen of downvotes your thread got? Well, those are the dozen of players funding the game by spending like x10 what you spent indeed. 🤪

On a serious note, I really wish they can come with a different business strategy, because G1 always been sticking to cattle the whales leading the game to what it is now while free2play games are moving to new strategies where they manage to capitalize a bigger amount of players, considerably increasing revenues while constantly growing their player base, instead of keeping a small amount of loyal players with a huge rotation of newcomers joining and leaving the game every time.

Edited by Salvick

All Ive bought is premium on 2 accounts.

Money wasted sure, but I should have known better tbh. 

Can you stop playing victim complex? You not only have done it for years but even just made an Off-topic thread about it a week ago complaining about the consequences of your actions and now you are still going. Just stop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:

It was a troll thread*... sadly he didnt end himself.

Dude wtf?

Thats a fucked up thing to say, even for you.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Dude wtf?

Thats a fucked up thing to say, even for you.

Why do u pretend everything i say is insensitive? Stop being so annoying.

2 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

sadly he didnt end himself.

30 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Why do u pretend everything i say is insensitive?

hgWQSXO.gif

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

To the ignore list you go.

Finally.

6 hours ago, Luminesca said:

Never seen a better example of how I react when I play in a mission district.

5 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

It was a troll thread*... sadly he didnt end himself.

today on “things people say that actually apply perfectly to themselves” 

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

today on “things people say that actually apply perfectly to themselves” 

Nope i didnt make a thread sounding like i would kill myself.

35 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Nope i didnt make a thread sounding like i would kill myself.

today on “people missing the point of an entire post”

I threw money at my screen as I read through the thread but the trolling didn't get any better. Actually it seemed to stutter during the counter-recounter troll-phase for a little but lost connection soon afterwards. I tried jamming more bills into the CPU fan in a desperate attempt of improving on the situation, but like the comments, it caught fire. I drew the conclussion that perhaps my cash wasn't doing it any good so I jammed my ATM card up there as well seen as it's digital currency was most likely more befitting as a solution. This seemed to work, it attracted firefighters and police-officers which after some consulation managed to put out the fire. I was told not to spend my money in such a way and was harshly told off, but luckily, also refered to a IT guy which explained to me why my investments weren't paying off the way I wanted to: "Cash and digital currencies merely represent gold and its value". That's when it hit me, or him rather, gold bouillon. Which left me with the trollface I was desperate to see, though lacking in terms of grinning and truthfully jawline awhole.

Long story short: Dont just throw money at the issue, gold bouillon or bars are your key to success.

On 6/29/2018 at 6:18 AM, Percocet said:

Mattscott is not a useless glorified patch note copying fax machine like tiggs

IM FUCKING DYING OMFG XD

On 6/29/2018 at 5:08 AM, Kat said:

I wish I knew what you were talking about

Your names Kat and my twitch name is Katryoshka 😛 Twas a joke nerdbutt.

On 6/29/2018 at 1:32 AM, a Pair of Socks said:

It aint a DDOS kiddos, its having half patootie servers hosted on a 200 dollar linux laptop and its getting old. 

OH! you spent a few bucks and now you're an expert!  Excellent, glad you're here to help out, have fun, keep up the good work.

On 6/29/2018 at 7:35 PM, a Pair of Socks said:

shoot ive been busted

Try playing on a different server if your connection is that shite. 

Connection lag vs literal server warping all the time are two different things.

Katchwi told me to step it up :^)

magic

I will dangit!!!!

more money = being able to buy better fucking servers.  Im not the only dumbass to spend money on this game either :^)

Been working on it for a month now.  k.

Completely agree ❤️

My twitch name is better

Also what the hell?  250 views???? WHY XD

Han is dead and that gets me at least 160ms :l 

• Like 1