Sign in to follow this  
Sgetim

Its sad to see Little Orbit does nothing different than Gamersfirst did..

It started off so good. They announced things, they gave a hint up on what is going to happen and what we can expect.. 

And since several days, I keep on getting disonnected randomly.. not while being afk, not with bad internet connection, not high ms or anything.. I just get dc straight out of nowhere. Its especially frustrating when you design things, but when It was just every 2 hours or so it was acceptable.. but now? You cant even play 10 minutes to the next dc and even while you CAN actually play you lag and teleport and if its not you then its all around you.. like ok? 

Not even talking about the premiums that are running out.. at least give a hint about "Ok we noticed and are taking a look".. all I can see is "have YOU did X/Y/Z?"

No. Its several players having that problem, so Little Orbit I ask.. have YOU tried to work on the problem? Or are you just bullsh*tting everyone hoping that a bit of talky talky will make us happy?

Let your words follow some actions. And yes, I am p*ssed off. I put a lot hopes in you changing things, but for now, it just went worse. 

Give them a chance my friend. It’s only been little over a month? Things do seems to be changing for the better but there is a lot of work to be done. It isn’t going to all happen instantly overnight. At least they have shown that they understand what needs fixing and are keeping the communication up. I’ve been a bit sceptical too, Little Orbit want to overhaul a lot of major systems, deliver the engine upgrade and fix stability issues but all of these things are easy to say and are harder challenges to actually conquer. They have their work cut out for them but they seem to know which direction they need to be heading in and they are keeping in contact with the community which is a really nice change from how things used to be. I’m still in the “I’ll believe it when I see it” camp but saying that I’m willing to wait and see with the hopes that this game has a much brighter future with Little Orbit at the helm. Time will tell. Try to be patient and try to enjoy the game for what it currently is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CombatMedic02 said:

Give them a chance my friend. It’s only been little over a month? Things do seems to be changing for the better but there is a lot of work to be done. It isn’t going to all happen instantly overnight. At least they have shown that they understand what needs fixing and are keeping the communication up. I’ve been a bit sceptical too, Little Orbit want to overhaul a lot of major systems, deliver the engine upgrade and fix stability issues but all of these things are easy to say and are harder challenges to actually conquer. They have their work cut out for them but they seem to know which direction they need to be heading in and they are keeping in contact with the community which is a really nice change from how things used to be. I’m still in the “I’ll believe it when I see it” camp but saying that I’m willing to wait and see with the hopes that this game has a much brighter future with Little Orbit at the helm. Time will tell. Try to be patient and try to enjoy the game for what it currently is.

Im willing to wait as well, but what makes me so mad is that when people complain about ongoing disconnects for no reason (no ddos or anything) all they reply is that you should do this, you should do that... but there is no word of "hey we are working on fixing it". They said that to other things and did so, which is good, but why one the (maybe largest) problem that matters to the players? Why let them sit in the dark like gamersfirst used to do? 

10 minutes ago, Sgetim said:

Im willing to wait as well, but what makes me so mad is that when people complain about ongoing disconnects for no reason (no ddos or anything) all they reply is that you should do this, you should do that... but there is no word of "hey we are working on fixing it". They said that to other things and did so, which is good, but why one the (maybe largest) problem that matters to the players? Why let them sit in the dark like gamersfirst used to do? 

You are in the wrong mate, if you actually looked in the threads you would see that they replied that it's something they are working on.

On 6/27/2018 at 9:14 PM, Lixil said:

Our QAs have just tested this out, we will be contacting our dev team regarding this issue. As soon as I have more information I will let you guys know.

I don’t think a problem as wide scale as disconnects and crashing is being ignored. They are probably working on the problem but haven’t narrowed down the problem and thus don’t have any information to share. These kinds of issues could be caused by any number of problems and trying to figure out what the route of the problem is can take time. Like I said, be patient, I’m sure Little Orbit will update us when they actually have something to share. 🙂

Issues caused by latest update. Instead of rolling back and then fixing it, lets just keep the players not being able to play for an indefinite amount of time while wasting their premium.