On 6/28/2018 at 10:35 PM, Defibrillator said:

Can we stop this please? Macroing has some disadvantages.

Macro in general has 2 set of values.

1. fire delay 

2. hold delay

In hardware macros there is only one such value. Its the fire delay. 

1. Fire delay : its the no. of clicks to be made based on the input rate which you feed in.

Say, u set a delay of 50ms, in this your delay between shots is gonna be 50ms. 

Yeah by now you will be thinking yay, its gonna be hell lot of fast and i will land every bullet on the enemy and hes gonna die real fucking fast.

NOOO, thats not gonna happen. There are two big factors which stop happening so.

If ur fire delay is lower, the gun is gonna fire at a faster rate, consistently and if u jus toggle on ur fps, there is gonna be a spike in the latency. This will create an impact. Ppl jus rush to the forums if there are minor spikes.. imagine spikes of 5-10ms while shooting.  The weapon gets jammed occasionally as well.

More the fire delay you set, it will be slower shooting, but the spikes are gonna come thats sure.

The lesser the fire delay, the messier it gets. You cant actually find whats the perfect fire delay.

2. Hold delay: This is the part which arent available in hardware macros. This is the time for which you set the assigned key to click repeatedly (in this case the lmb). So, it is like someone is holding your mouse on behalf of you for a certain amount of time to click for the set time interval.

Say, you set a value of 10secs as hold delay and 50ms as your fire delay, your clicks will be landed at 50millisecs for the next 10secs.

This hinders your mouse movement if you wish to move your crosshair over other enemy because of the hold delay value. No smooth mouse movement.

U lose track of bullets cuz of auto firing, if a enemy runs around in circles you are less likely to hit him cuz of the spikes thing i told you about.

We can clearly see that you don't know much about what you're talking about  .

19 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I never said "nobody uses macros". I was agreeing with the other person that it isn't *ALWAYS* cheaters. Chill.

Your whole position is denigrating anyone who would accuse such a thing, and flip it on them, they are bad, they don't know how to use semi-auto guns. The net result is a blanket DENIAL which amounts to the same thing. YOU need to chill... and stop insulting other players integrity for telling the truth about macroing, the dirty little secret of APB for years... Anyone can check the internet, these "sites" have had APB "macro" script offerings going back to 2012 and sold as part of "cheat" pkgs.
------------------------
(Just a quick internet search... oh looky, all those exact guns you were talking about...)

[Release] Macros for APB (X7) - ....CheaTs 
First-Person Shooters › All Points Bulletin
This macro really simple. It for all semi-automatic guns in apb. Better use for Joker SR 15, STAC-10, Obeya FBV, Colby .45 AP, Joker RFP-9, ...
[Release] Macro aka rapid fire (64bit & 32bit) Updated
[Release] AUTOCLICK (RAPID FIRE) MACRO
[Release] Multi use macro, (tested on apb:r only so far
[Tutorial] How to: Abuse the Joker Carbine without macros/scripts ...    
FINAL AUTOCLICK (RAPID FIRE) MACRO - MPGH 

Semi-Auto weapons rewarding players with macros
An Autoclicker It's a macro that auto clicks your mouse when you hold the button. ... It will make a pistol or a semi-fire weapon into an SMG! ... APB Reloaded or any games wont be able to tell if it's a macro or not
Apb Reloaded MACRO - Downloads - OldSchoolH-k - Game Hacks ... 
Downloads › All Points Bulletin- It for all semi-automatic guns in apb. Better use for Joker SR 15, STAC-10, Obeya FBW, Colby .45 AP, Joker RFP-9, OBIR. This is fastest macro.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2018 at 8:02 PM, OnEGod said:

I know that these weapons are impossible to shoot stable and smooth all the time with fastest fire rate, how do i know this is that i have been playing this game since 2011 and tested the weapon with different mouses and tried the weapons with all kind different situations.

Not sure why you think that's impossible, it's literally moving your finger. A stable, (close to) perfect rate of fire is easily doable with the OSCAR, and might take some practice with the Carbine. You can even get used to the VBR's firerate with CJ3 as long as your finger is quick enough.

I can list a few people that can or could click up to 12 times per second, which is way beyond the capabilities of any weapon in APB.

1 hour ago, thelinux said:

Not sure why you think that's impossible, it's literally moving your finger. A stable, (close to) perfect rate of fire is easily doable with the OSCAR, and might take some practice with the Carbine. You can even get used to the VBR's firerate with CJ3 as long as your finger is quick enough.

I can list a few people that can or could click up to 12 times per second, which is way beyond the capabilities of any weapon in APB.

Some ppl have fast fingers some dont, thats part of the skill lvl area. You learn, you develop through hrs and hrs of play and you play fairly. Some ppl are good, others not so much thats why there is a threat system. To separate into groups of similarly skilled players so ppl arent rolled over and play is fair.

On 6/28/2018 at 12:02 PM, CookiePuss said:

Kiida is big chet.

But its k cuz voice is sexy af.

The thirst is real.

While I agree that macro software is technically a third party tool, keep in mind that alot of the marksman players have used the weapons for hundreds or thousands of hours, allowing them to adjust the fire rate in fights in ways that can't be matched by any macro. You don't always want max fire rate.

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hey! said:

Your whole position is denigrating anyone who would accuse such a thing, and flip it on them, they are bad, they don't know how to use semi-auto guns. The net result is a blanket DENIAL which amounts to the same thing. YOU need to chill... and stop insulting other players integrity for telling the truth about macroing, the dirty little secret of APB for years... Anyone can check the internet, these "sites" have had APB "macro" script offerings going back to 2012 and sold as part of "cheat" pkgs.
------------------------
(Just a quick internet search... oh looky, all those exact guns you were talking about...)

This macro really simple. It for all semi-automatic guns in apb. Better use for Joker SR 15, STAC-10, Obeya FBV, Colby .45 AP, Joker RFP-9, ...

An Autoclicker It's a macro that auto clicks your mouse when you hold the button. ... It will make a pistol or a semi-fire weapon into an SMG! ... APB Reloaded or any games wont be able to tell if it's a macro or not
Downloads › All Points Bulletin- It for all semi-automatic guns in apb. Better use for Joker SR 15, STAC-10, Obeya FBW, Colby .45 AP, Joker RFP-9, OBIR. This is fastest macro.

im gonna nitpick, one of those links is specifically not for macros

11 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Some ppl have fast fingers some dont, thats part of the skill lvl area. You learn, you develop through hrs and hrs of play and you play fairly. Some ppl are good, others not so much thats why there is a threat system. To separate into groups of similarly skilled players so ppl arent rolled over and play is fair.

Obviously. I have not disagreed with that anywhere. What I was trying to get across is that it's certainly not impossible to maintain a smooth and stable firerate with a semi-automatic weapon (without using macros).

On 7/1/2018 at 3:42 PM, Ketog said:

We can clearly see that you don't know much about what you're talking about  .

Uhmm sorry i dint get hands on experience until now. Clearly ex-cheaters know it better than me aint it?

It seems like people think that you either manually click or macro but seem to forget the korean way, using your own hand aswell as third party-software.

4 pages of discussion just because OP was destroyed by a carbine user who he thought was using macros.. you folks and your damn paranoia. I tell you, the number of times i get hackusated by using a carbine and shooting it consistently is daily and it's annoying, just play the damn game, even if you think your opponent is using macros, at least have the ambition to beat them even if you think they're not being legit, practicing against opponents you remotely don't stand a chance at and defeating the odds makes you the better player. 

In conclusion, macros are considered third party tools like someone said here, they are indeed against the ToS but i dare say they do more harm than actual good, you're better off clicking on your mouse consistently... 

Edited by MySodium

Just now, MySodium said:

just play the damn game,

I'd suggest you do the same, only thing you bring to the discussion is your ego.

Macro users should get a ban.

Stupid humans too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mozie said:

I'd suggest you do the same, only thing you bring to the discussion is your ego.

You silvers are the ones who make this game more casual with your complaints. Any person in their right mind wouldn't even care about macroing if they actually believed in their own abilities. Not my fault you suck at the game. Take that as an ego statement 

• Like 2

since battleye in order to macro u have to either 1. do it externally or 2. have some programming knowledge to write in html code

macroing is not beneficial unless u have low latency

13 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

Uhmm sorry i dint get hands on experience until now. Clearly ex-cheaters know it better than me aint it?

not everyone , but i would say i do yes .

On 6/28/2018 at 8:02 PM, OnEGod said:

First of all i want to say that even you get every single hacker/cheater out of the game there is Still big problem and it's called macroing.

Yes now people are going to say how i know that someone is using macro with like joker SR15 or Oscar. I know that these weapons are impossible to shoot stable and smooth all the time with fastest fire rate, how do i know this is that i have been playing this game since 2011 and tested the weapon with different mouses and tried the weapons with all kind different situations. I really do hope you could make some kind system to fix this problem and make macroing bannable.

my mouses i tested with:

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

Steelseries Rival 310

logitech g400s

Roccat savu mouse

couple normal mouses

You are absolutly right ,I know about this problem as well ,and its so annoying,Im glad that people like you are seeing this too. I hope Anti Cheat will get better,and ben this aimless cheating people.

There are players protecting the Cheater fraction ,and are cheaters themselfs,or friends of cheater. 

13 hours ago, MySodium said:

You silvers are the ones who make this game more casual with your complaints. Any person in their right mind wouldn't even care about macroing if they actually believed in their own abilities. Not my fault you suck at the game. Take that as an ego statement 

naive? new to the game ?

20 hours ago, MySodium said:

Ok so you clearly didn't read anything I wrote, let me clarify.

I've not made any complaints, I've simply stated a few things.

Your ego ain't on my level, you show me yours n Ill show you mine, boy.

You stated I suck at the game, that's false.

I play social n my outfits are slikh af.

You seem to underestimate people, which usually means you've overestimated yourself.

Edited by Mozie
;);)
  • Like 1

On 7/1/2018 at 9:27 PM, Hey! said:

------------------------

Damn right tell em the truth ! I couldnt do better ,and those people I m seeing everyday,... aimless macro user kids!

Exactly what Im talking about ,and everytime someone talks about the truth, all the lil cheater kids came up with their garbage talk about beeing a bad player, or stop insulting innocent people and some like that....,

hope they all get banned

On 7/2/2018 at 5:07 AM, thelinux said:

Obviously. I have not disagreed with that anywhere. What I was trying to get across is that it's certainly not impossible to maintain a smooth and stable firerate with a semi-automatic weapon (without using macros).

Its very very hard tho and lets face it with the number of cheaters in this game thats the odds one way its happening.

APB guns are not that hard to click honestly... oscar is not hard at all a week of practice and you might click it absolutely fine with 90% of time hitting best interval and max firerate... carbine is fine as well.. tempress is the only gun i cant somehow click well... dunno why just dont feel comfortable using it

Holy batshit this is still going on! Wtf?

Also just to stir up some shit... yall know you can do a recoil compensation macro with the games own ini files right? 😮

Alright shit storm in 3...

Just now, SelttikS said:

Holy batshit this is still going on! Wtf?

Also just to stir up some shit... yall know you can do a recoil compensation macro with the games own ini files right? 😮

Alright shit storm in 3...

Stop telling ppl how to cheat were trying to get less of em not more

23 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Its very very hard tho 

It really isnt tho... it really isnt. 

On 7/3/2018 at 7:41 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

Its very very hard tho and lets face it with the number of cheaters in this game thats the odds one way its happening.

To be honest there are a lot of very good players around who are very capable of doing so. Also it's not even that difficult with the OSCAR for instance, it's basically clicking around 3 times per second.