14 hours ago, Keshi said:

This is old but as old as the game so nothing changed

Ill give u mission make video with cam on your mouse and your game and then do gold mission also keep your shooting as consistant as you shoot standing still and shooting a wall just try it i bet you cant do it 

12 hours ago, ninetenduh said:

For someone that plays since 2011 you sure aren't well informed at all, Macroing is bannable, for years or even from the start. 

There is no proof that anyone got banned from it...

35 minutes ago, OnEGod said:

Ill give u mission make video with cam on your mouse and your game and then do gold mission also keep your shooting as consistant as you shoot standing still and shooting a wall just try it i bet you cant do it 

Thats easy...i just need someone to hold my legless cam for me while i play. Wanna help?

1 hour ago, OnEGod said:

Cute vid, however while he is firing consistently, he is not holding any kind of target consistently.  The macro is an exploit because it enables the player not simply to shoot consistently, but to AIM consistently since the macro is doing the firing. So the player can concentrate on aiming, dodging, etc... while the macro fires for him.... consistently and rapidly. The net result is a semi auto converted to a full auto breaking the limitation designed to prevent opness.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OnEGod said:

There is no proof that anyone got banned from it...

I say there were a lot of bans for MAcroing, but here comes the fun part, I am not obliged to provide any proof since you cannot prove that none was banned for it. I know someone that got banned for Macroing. So, what now, stalemate? Agree to disagree? I can proof it and you cannot proof me wrong on it, so whats it gonna be?

18 hours ago, Kiida said:

I was the OSCAR player you kept accusing of macro'ing yesterday. How about you just learn how to click consistently instead of holding LMB on your N-TEC all day?

I mean it's not like using the mouse-wheel totally isn't an option either. I've been dominating with my OSCAR because of it lol. Carbine and OBIR can use the same function, but Carbine is only one shot and has hella-bloom/recoil unmodded, and OBIR is 3 shot that cant be spammed in CQC.

Not macros, kids. Just smart players.

1 minute ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I mean it's not like using the mouse-wheel totally isn't an option either. I've been dominating with my OSCAR because of it lol. Carbine and OBIR can use the same function, but Carbine is only one shot and has hella-bloom/recoil unmodded, and OBIR is 3 shot that cant be spammed in CQC.

I don't scrollwheel it either though, tends to throw off my aim. I just aim to click consistently and time my shots to pull off kills. Problem is that OP thinks *everyone* who uses carbine or OSCAR is also using a macro of some sort.

1 minute ago, Kiida said:

I don't scrollwheel it either though, tends to throw off my aim. I just aim to click consistently and time my shots to pull off kills. Problem is that OP thinks *everyone* who uses carbine or OSCAR is also using a macro of some sort.

Yeah a player who accuses such a thing from OSCAR/Carbine users likely has never used one themselves, or actually learned how to play one correctly and efficiently. Just another case of "Im not bad, everyone else is cheating"

Macro is a sad excuse for not learning,

drop settings to as low as possible n practice the shooting mechanics and you'll be able to eat em with enough time.

Also turn off vivox in the task manager as this might give you some input lag.

I think the reason why people find it hard to click consistently is because of hiccups n low fps, or they just havent practiced at all.

The trick is to find the timming, look at the animations, listen to the sound. APB ain't gunz so let em animations play out.

Someone here thought scrollwheelin was smart, Yer sister said you were dumb but dude.

Everyone can benefit from macros.

Are there any tech/mechanics tutorials on yt? if not maybe someone should do one, seems like a lot of people in the community could need it.

Edited by Mozie
;);)
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hey! said:

Cute vid, however while he is firing consistently, he is not holding any kind of target consistently.  The macro is an exploit because it enables the player not simply to shoot consistently, but to AIM consistently since the macro is doing the firing. So the player can concentrate on aiming, dodging, etc... while the macro fires for him.... consistently and rapidly. The net result is a semi auto converted to a full auto breaking the limitation designed to prevent opness.

I mean thats what the clip at the end was for...but if someone can hold my legless cam for me while i play, would be nice to have a gameplay with my cam thrown at my mouse

4 hours ago, Kiida said:

Not everyone does but sadly majority of vets do

14 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

majority 

*Doubt*

... bronze district has some strange conspiracy theories

I think tap fire is better than macro.

just learn tap timing.

why use a macro when you have a finger???

14 minutes ago, indi said:

why use a macro when you have a finger???

Exactly, but ppl feel they need to compensate for something they should be able to do.

8 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Cos nobody ever used macros to cheat... right.

Dota 2 team dumped from tournament for cheating with a programmable mouse

4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Not everyone does but sadly majority of vets do

[citation needed]

a well done macro does actually provide a colossal advantage. If you disagree with this, then you should also agree that semi-auto guns should not exist. You can always tap-fire to not full auto, so why would there be a point to semi auto guns? 

just because there are stupid ways to use a shit macro that hinders you doesn't mean its not making life easier because there's one less variable to think about. none of you are going to have 100% uptime muscle memory for every fire rate in the game.

On 6/29/2018 at 7:19 AM, OnEGod said:

Honestly is sounds like you have a very tense grip on your mouse.  Or maybe a really high sensitivity, or both.

The old G1 stated that Fairfight flags people whose mouse input is inhumanly consistent, AKA mouse click macros users. If someone uses a macro to get perfect RoF, they'll be detected by Fairfight, not Battleye.