1 minute ago, illgot said:

or the fact that I am an adult and can afford gaming peripherals.

I mean, you can probably afford a cheat sub too... doesnt mean you should use one.

• Like 1

This is old but as old as the game so nothing changed

• Like 1

In the end I highly doubt macros are that much of a thing in APB. Being accused of it is one thing, actually macroing is yet another and I don't think the number of players using macros is as high as some people believe it is.

5 hours ago, OnEGod said:

I really do hope you could make some kind system to fix this problem and make macroing bannable.

For someone that plays since 2011 you sure aren't well informed at all, Macroing is bannable, for years or even from the start. 

• Like 1

Mouse macros with anti recoil saved on the mouse internal memory that doesn't require software or drivers to be used is afaik the biggest advantage people get from actual mouse macros (not talking about software scripts here). When using them the input is registered as coming from the actual mouse and not from some mouse software. The question is how that could be protected against. Those macros don't even need software or drivers (that could otherwise be blocked) once saved to the mouse internal memory. You can just plug it in to any computer and it's ready to go. Would be great if there was something blocking that but I'm not sure it's possible.

I guess my point is that if you thought that you can't really get any benefit from mouse macros, that's not correct.

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I mean, under G1 macroing was bannable.

Still no word from LO on their stance.

"We only ran BattlEye in observation mode for about a week after it first launched. This was just to review data without triggering any potential unfair mass bans.

The bulk of "easy" cheats or AHK programs simply don't work with BattlEye. (NOTE: If you're getting kicked from APB then disable any Auto Hot Key programs. They are not allowed in APB).

We have three different systems that can ban a player. These are *mostly* escalating temp bans that get longer and longer the more you get flagged."

There's your stance

11 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

"We only ran BattlEye in observation mode for about a week after it first launched. This was just to review data without triggering any potential unfair mass bans.

The bulk of "easy" cheats or AHK programs simply don't work with BattlEye. (NOTE: If you're getting kicked from APB then disable any Auto Hot Key programs. They are not allowed in APB).

We have three different systems that can ban a player. These are *mostly* escalating temp bans that get longer and longer the more you get flagged."

There's your stance

Oh yeah... sorry I just learned what AHK is today. 

Im old dont tease me. 

5 hours ago, OnEGod said:

First of all i want to say that even you get every single hacker/cheater out of the game there is Still big problem and it's called macroing.

Yes now people are going to say how i know that someone is using macro with like joker SR15 or Oscar. I know that these weapons are impossible to shoot stable and smooth all the time with fastest fire rate, how do i know this is that i have been playing this game since 2011 and tested the weapon with different mouses and tried the weapons with all kind different situations. I really do hope you could make some kind system to fix this problem and make macroing bannable.

my mouses i tested with:

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

Steelseries Rival 310

logitech g400s

Roccat savu mouse

couple normal mouses

Maybe the problem is you?

Yes macros are a thing, and certainly help, but the carbine isnt hard to shoot well, yet people cry macro everytime they die to teh carbine.

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

is anyone in this thread really fighting for macros tho?

The other person im quoting

3 hours ago, illgot said:

or the fact that I am an adult and can afford gaming peripherals.

Or the fact that just cause you can dosnt mean you should? Ive got a gaming mouse and keyboard myself doesnt mean im going to play with an unfair advantage just because I can.

7 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

The other person im quoting

Or the fact that just cause you can dosnt mean you should? Ive got a gaming mouse and keyboard myself doesnt mean im going to play with an unfair advantage just because I can.

doesnt seem like hes going down shooting, just stating why he uses macros lol

Just now, BXNNXD said:

doesnt seem like hes going down shooting, just stating why he uses macros lol

Thats like saying he can use a aimbot just because he can, makes absolutely no sense nor does it promote fair gameplay regardless of the reason.

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Thats like saying he can use a aimbot just because he can, makes absolutely no sense nor does it promote fair gameplay regardless of the reason.

aside from the abandon mission macro it sounds like hes just rebinding keys to his mouse lol, not much different from changing ingame settings and def not cheating imo

Its a problem with your fingers not hard to click both weapons you listed at max fire rate 

1 minute ago, Percocet said:

Its a problem with your fingers not hard to click both weapons you listed at max fire rate 

Again, lack of skill in ability to click the mouse button

YO GUYS IVE BEEN THROUGH LIKE 9 MICE!!! ALL THESE MICE ARE WONKED!1

Man, I wish I had an /abandonmission macro... Im always too slow to type that shit in.

What a sterile debate guys...

Macro script for computers or Turbo mode for game consoles does exist since ages. (from mouse, alternative softwares, arcadestick, controllers, etc...) 
Doesn't matter what kind of game we are talking about when the subject is :

Macro good or not ? Bannable or not bannable ? 
Actually,only non official tiers software like AHKprogram is Batteleye detectable, and BE should kick you from the game and not bann. The community so depending of the amount of reports will be a result of a manual bann.

So can I use a macro script ?
Dude if you are an adult enough, use it at your own risks. But believe me that is less bad than using a cheat software.  

End of the discussion.

PS: Meanwhile in PUBG Support.
      Hello. All macros are detectable whether private or public, if you use macros and players report too often, your account will be manually verified by PUBG and you will be banned.

SObkjCg.jpg

Edited by Selaya

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Man, I wish I had an /abandonmission macro... Im always too slow to type that shit in.

/ab tab enter

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh yeah... sorry I just learned what AHK is today. 

Im old dont tease me. 

Was that you in /d Jericho then? xD (I'm Borus)

It's fine, old dogs can learn new tricks ;

1 hour ago, Kiida said:

/ab tab enter

that works?

39 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Was that you in /d Jericho then? xD (I'm Borus)

It's fine, old dogs can learn new tricks ;

that works?

I am CookiePuss of Jericho yes. 

Hulloo Borus. 

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I mean, you can probably afford a cheat sub too... doesnt mean you should use one.

sure, my /abandonmission is so cheating, I may as well just buy a subscription to an aimbot/wall hack.

My primary games are MMOs like FFXIV and GW2.  The peripherals I use are mainly for the MMOs I play, I also like to play APB from time to time but I never cheat, hence why my characters have been active and my account in good standing since G1 took over.

calling someone who has gaming peripherals like a gamepad and gaming mouse a cheater is ignorant.

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I am CookiePuss of Jericho yes. 

Hulloo Borus. 

thats unclebrutus to you

3 minutes ago, illgot said:

calling someone who has gaming peripherals like a gamepad and gaming mouse a cheater is ignorant.

Well thank goodness I didnt do that then I guess.