bRnTnD

Expectation for this game

Hello everybody,

I would like to know the intention of the development team and community how much this game pleases a lot of people and also how much it has been standing in the same place since forever.

Updates for this will still have or will we always stay the same?

The problem today is that the maximum is 150 players adding all the districts in the game.

I don't see anything that will add for new players to come in and have fun with the game.

The game is literally pay to win where you need to spend on premiums and weapons to be able to clash with those who have been playing for some time...

The progression of the game is plastered. New players get stuck in levels as they need to change districts in order to continue their progress.

In-game money is very scarce where you need thousands of missions to acquire in-game items. In this way it interferes with the internal trade of the game itself.

In view of this, it is clear that new players are discouraged by the facts mentioned above and go in search of new games.

Most of the players on the servers today are aware of the time they are there.

This game is only active old guard.

Note: They could have a discord server for the entire community to interact... Because the forum method seems like we are in the stone age....

I want them to fix what's under the hood with some content drops here and there to keep things interesting. APB has a lot of barely working code that I feel should be cleaned up before trying to build on top of it. 

Imagine it like this. You have a house built on sand, it's going to be really hard to keep building levels/new floors on that house since the foundation will sink. So they can either replace the foundation now, which will allow for much easier levels/floors later, or they can continue building on the sandy foundation having to stop and fix the foundation every time it sinks.

I trust the devs that are working on the game right now are doing the best they can to get this game lined up for a successful future in the long term. As LO said, the game is only online right now "as a love letter" to the community. Nobody has to play it right now, because yes the game is actual garbage. But it also has so much potential.

Give it time, I'm sure LO know way more about the game than GamersFirst ever did when they took over.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bRnTnD said:

The game is literally pay to win

no, its just 10k hr players makes it hard to learn.

The problem today is that the maximum is 150 players adding all the districts in the game.

I don't see anything that will add for new players to come in and have fun with the game.

they are working on it. soonTM low pop makes it hard to invest time/money into it, but it's their own fault. the market is there, they just are slow to catch up.

The progression of the game is plastered. New players get stuck in levels as they need to change districts in order to continue their progress.

In-game money is very scarce where you need thousands of missions to acquire in-game items. In this way it interferes with the internal trade of the game itself.

In view of this, it is clear that new players are discouraged by the facts mentioned above and go in search of new games.

getting apb$ isn't too hard. just play FC for easy $$ or ramraid in empty districts. there are many tutorials on how to be efficient. just no real variance in opp makes it boring to level up

Note: They could have a discord server for the entire community to interact... Because the forum method seems like we are in the stone age....

note; they do

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bRnTnD said:

The game is literally pay to win where you need to spend on premiums and weapons to be able to clash with those who have been playing for some time...

premium has been free since 2020 lmao

4 hours ago, bRnTnD said:

The game is literally pay to win

No, it is not pay to win. No way.
I've never seen a game as "inclusive" as APB.

Game Pay to win? Far from being P2W when F2P guns mostly dominate the meta lol. For new players the struggle would be getting outgunned in range by Improved rifling and being able to tap faster with HS3. But mostly its just veteran players trying their hardest by grouping up with their 3 other veteran buddies playing this competitively against silvers and bronzes killing the game. People aren't able to get better in a linear way and quit the game.

Make a new rank that is above gold and force these people into separate district. I don't how else you would want new players to have fun. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Despite all my concerns, APB reloaded is not PayToWin and LO has make his homeworks improving the joker ticket systems for Free players.. sadly at the end the only matter they have done something rilevant it seems is just that...

• Like 1

Edited by who

16 hours ago, bRnTnD said:

Hello everybody,

1)I would like to know the intention of the development team and community how much this game pleases a lot of people and also how much it has been standing in the same place since forever.

Updates for this will still have or will we always stay the same?

2) The problem today is that the maximum is 150 players adding all the districts in the game.

3) I don't see anything that will add for new players to come in and have fun with the game.

4) The game is literally pay to win where you need to spend on premiums and weapons to be able to clash with those who have been playing for some time...

5) The progression of the game is plastered. New players get stuck in levels as they need to change districts in order to continue their progress.

6) In-game money is very scarce where you need thousands of missions to acquire in-game items. In this way it interferes with the internal trade of the game itself.

7) In view of this, it is clear that new players are discouraged by the facts mentioned above and go in search of new games.

😎 Note: They could have a discord server for the entire community to interact... Because the forum method seems like we are in the stone age....

1) we know that only 1 developer is working on the game for the rest everything is on unknown grounds. ( holidays and free time is included in here thats probebly why we don't see constantly new updates )

2) there is no problem with how many people play the game.

3) some are looking for decent matchmaking, others are lokoing for new content, and others are looking for new maps. you only can please 1 person with all these things sadly enough.

4) the game became grindy to get your stuff. jokertickets is now a thing. in a week youc an earn 1.5k a week on jokertickets if you play a lot ( not sure on this )

5) its somethign different and you learn a new map. most people enjoy financial the most. but waterfront is a nessecity to level up there. it would be better if you could directly level up in the district you are most familiar with whitout needing to hop on to another district to get more out of your progression. this would be probebly a nice update.

6) trading is player based there are to much people who influence there money in the game becous they already have that much money and they don't realy care about it.

7) new games come out. there wil be always people intrested to come back or check out on updates on this game. unless there are no updates there is no realy possiblity to gain new players. aslo no advertisment incoming right now for the game.

8) there is a discord

I doubt the game will jump over 1k players anymore.Not with this pace of work and things happenin which means the matchmaking will always be bad even with the cross district.Other huge problem i see with this game is in its core-the mission system itself.Even if the match is perfectly balanced-the gameplay will always be more frustratin than fun just because of the objective spots in every stage.The team dat will arrive 1st will always have advantage.Plus often the game force u to play in a way u dont want.For example theres objective/location u cant take over unless u change weapon.About how to bring more players-i dont see it except they announce that the game is near to unreal engine 5 upgrade.Not even another big map like financial or waterfront can bring big amount of players.For the end the p2w-it is.If game sells u items dat affect pvp gameplay(better weapons/versions)and u can only get them after long period of time-dats p2w.All the people who said is not-they play this game like forever(plus many of them spend money already)For example for me is not-but i play 12 years and have many JT and in game money

Edited by TheMessiah

I want the Hackers removed, I want Lo to not put in an inferior watered down anti cheat n call it done.

Nothing matters as far as gun balance, new content, new missions. Until the mass amount of hax in district

are removed, till segregation is back. So golds don't run the entire game.

If you're gonna have an event, you need to make a Bronze only event, stop catering to and kissing the golds patooties.

You need to Fix the joker voice, stop him from yelling at people 30 yard away, pretty much have to mute out to boot in.

You need to publicize any bans for hacking, don't need names just numbers, as far as I can see Noone has been banned.

You need to ban people for chat abuse, ie calling noob calling someone a behind. This is name shaming and its harassment.

You need to show up for work, you need to be active in forum and district, not throw in a fake anti cheat n disappear for weeks

?' Do U really think that stapling Macks mouth shut will make all the hackers disappear after they asked to get in bronze, 

and U let them in. U let them steal the game 3 yrs ago, and from all appearances you cater to them.

You Reap What You Sow LO. You Sowed this toxicity into the game, made us play with people we hate and can't stand the site of.

This is a War between Legit players and Criminal Hackers, violating Federal Wire Fraud Law. And from My observation it appears 

LO has chosen to side with the Criminals. I refuse to buy or spend a dime till the situation changes.

21 hours ago, Azukii said:

Olá,

Movi este tópico para a seção Distrito Social (Discussão Geral) de nossos fóruns.

Aqui está o link para o servidor oficial do Little Orbit Discord: https://discord.gg/littleorbit .

- Azukii See More

I just wanted to know the progress of the projects I read on the link and I was motivated, but apparently there wasn't much progress on the thing and that's why we were unmotivated...

The work may be hard but as long as you don't have constant updates, be it weekly. We will simply be in the dark waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel or dying in it....

I dont understand how people still think that apb is p2w, even though they can try out all of the armas weapons, and see that they are all just gimmicky junk weapons that dont perform well at all.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, temv said:

and theres still no jt version of norseman hel😡

Well I am still waiting for an OPGL with 3 slots ... and it's ages !

No idea why they can't release neither in armas nor in JT market, because people interested to have a permanent one there are, and they are a lot...

18 hours ago, Ebola-Chan said:

I dont understand how people still think that apb is p2w, even though they can try out all of the armas weapons, and see that they are all just gimmicky junk weapons that dont perform well at all.

Well, if you think of it like this, f2p players have to rent guns right now and a lot of them are either poorly modded, or really expensive to rent. But if you pay irl money for a gun that could be close to 20k a week you save, allowing you to spend said money on other things like mods for guns and cars. 

But I do agree that a lot of players don't understand that A LOT of guns are just reskins of guns you can already get in-game.

Saying it for years. Kill pre-made teams on main servers. Have servers dedicated to clan play. Protect the new players / new customers / potential revenue ...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Kill pre-made teams on main servers.

will kill the population even more

Have servers dedicated to clan play

clans are dead and nobody interested anymore

Protect the new players / new customers / potential revenue

+1 how exactly(scratch the things above)

Edited by TheMessiah

On 6/8/2023 at 4:45 PM, R3ACT3M said:

Well, if you think of it like this, f2p players have to rent guns right now and a lot of them are either poorly modded, or really expensive to rent. But if you pay irl money for a gun that could be close to 20k a week you save, allowing you to spend said money on other things like mods for guns and cars. 

But I do agree that a lot of players don't understand that A LOT of guns are just reskins of guns you can already get in-game.

you just cut the grind and pay to get it, its still a f2p weapon.

EXPECTATION FOR THIS GAME?

LO will declare APB aka All Point Bulletin will be closed for good permanently, and from its dust and ash it'll be re-designed and renamed in APB aka All Pirates Booty

hSxCat4.gif

uFDCSTF.gif

The design of the pirate swagger and crotch ninja are already in development since 10 years ago ninja robbed from other arstits and just waiting for release.

STAY TUNED!

Edited by PingOVER9000

15 hours ago, Ebola-Chan said:

you just cut the grind and pay to get it, its still a f2p weapon.

Is it? I can either pay once with my real money for a rental gun that has 3 open slots that will cost a ludicrous amount iirc. Or I give LO 30$ for an account bound permanent version of it. It's definitely not a clear answer. Like sure you can get that gun in game for free. But until LO allow players to either make more OR make these rentals cost less. It will always feel P2W, the W is very general in this context where "Winning" is just being able to keep more money every week instead of spending it on weapon rentals. I mean shoot, I have a huge arsenal and can't remember the last time I rented a gun. Imagine trying to rent just 3 guns for 1 week. (all 3 open slots)

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Is it? I can either pay once with my real money for a rental gun that has 3 open slots that will cost a ludicrous amount iirc. Or I give LO 30$ for an account bound permanent version of it. It's definitely not a clear answer. Like sure you can get that gun in game for free. But until LO allow players to either make more OR make these rentals cost less. It will always feel P2W, the W is very general in this context where "Winning" is just being able to keep more money every week instead of spending it on weapon rentals. I mean shoot, I have a huge arsenal and can't remember the last time I rented a gun. Imagine trying to rent just 3 guns for 1 week. (all 3 open slots)

You might be right about that, im not 100% since i didnt really play apb since LO took over, but im pretty sure you can buy permanently weapons with JT now? If so then what i said is pretty valid.

yes it might take you ALOT of time to get these weapons, but it is still possible and you dont have to pit a cent into the game, especially now that everyone has premium.

Edited by Ebola-Chan

2 hours ago, Ebola-Chan said:

You might be right about that, im not 100% since i didnt really play apb since LO took over, but im pretty sure you can buy permanently weapons with JT now? If so then what i said is pretty valid.

yes it might take you ALOT of time to get these weapons, but it is still possible and you dont have to pit a cent into the game, especially now that everyone has premium.

i think the point is that it still takes a lot of time, if you tell a new player that these days it will "only" take them 6 months to unlock a fully modded weapon they aren't going to debate the finer points of p2w definitions, they'll just say that's stupid and go play something with more accessible content

Edited by glaciers
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, glaciers said:

i think the point is that it still takes a lot of time, if you tell a new player that these days it will "only" take them 6 months to unlock a fully modded weapon they aren't going to debate the finer points of p2w definitions, they'll just say that's stupid and go play something with more accessible content

This is the least of the problems for new coming players, this game is way outdated in alot of aspects the biggest ticket which was customization is not that special anymore, and graphically its really outdated (which is a big deal for a lot of people).

LO is doing some good work now, but its way too late. They preferred working on a flop NFT game and abandon apb for another crucial year, and the train only gets farther and farther.