hello gentlemen and ladies. I have a character that I created in 2012. Years ago, I connected a steam account to ensure the security of the account. but this steam account was empty and unnecessary. so it was a trivial account. I can't connect at all right now. I asked apb support to reset their steam account, so I said I wanted to connect a new steam account. they said they wanted the steamid64 code. I was not able to provide this information in any way. because I don't remember anything about the account. apb support team banned me for not providing steamid64 code. I spent more than 40k g1. I have a lot of work on the account. I am one of the oldest players. My only request now is how can I solve this problem? Is there anyone to help me?

• Thanks 1

Hello,

I have moved this topic to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our APB Reloaded forums.

Unfortunately, our Customer Support are the only ones able to assist you in resolving this issue.

- Azukii

Yes good afternoon, I have been playing since 2011 and also attempted to seek help through customer support but I learned that they would rather not help because that's the easy way out for them.

Honestly worst customer support ever for a long time dying game.

Good luck brother!

• Like 1

Damn that sucks guys. I have the same experience with support staff. I provide them with mountains of evidence but they choose to keep me permanently trade locked because they're too lazy to look into it.

• Like 1

I'm so confused are you able to login your old account to contact customer support?

do you have access to the original email for that account? if not your out of luck 

• Like 1

thank you for your answers. I was able to login to my account for years without any problems until a month ago. I wanted to link my steam account for security. but I realized that years ago I linked a steam account. but I can't access my old steam account in any way. because I don't remember your information. I asked them to unlink my old steam account. they chose to ban me. I spent more than 40k g1. I've played this game for years. I was upset that the support team behaved like this. this will do them nothing but lose players.

Merged.

9 hours ago, Azukii said:

Hello,

I have moved this topic to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our APB Reloaded forums.

Unfortunately, our Customer Support are the only ones able to assist you in resolving this issue.

- Azukii

customer support is not helping me reset my old steam account. not understanding at all. If they delete the link of my old steam account, I will connect my current steam account. customer support does not show the necessary attention.

Merged.

7 hours ago, Deadliest said:

I'm so confused are you able to login your old account to contact customer support?

do you have access to the original email for that account? if not your out of luck 

I can still access the armas market via google. They deleted my g1s in the account. I can still open a ticket from that account. but I can't access the game. They don't let me play.

support refuses to help anyone for any reason. as i tried to reclaim an account i lost the password to. even after proof names etc and so on they claimed i was trying to steal and threaten to ban my other accounts if i contunied to push it. i do not understand this i'm well aware that if they wanted to they could check ip adress log in history and several other factors to prove ownership. it simplely boils down to LO support being lazy and unfit to perform there job.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

support refuses to help anyone for any reason. as i tried to reclaim an account i lost the password to. even after proof names etc and so on they claimed i was trying to steal and threaten to ban my other accounts if i contunied to push it. i do not understand this i'm well aware that if they wanted to they could check ip adress log in history and several other factors to prove ownership. it simplely boils down to LO support being lazy and unfit to perform there job.

I answered all the questions they asked. only steam is missing. I do not have this information. How can I provide information that is not available? I am strong in understanding. Why are they so far from helping? wouldn't that make them lose more players?

3 hours ago, xShadowx said:

I answered all the questions they asked. only steam is missing. I do not have this information. How can I provide information that is not available? I am strong in understanding. Why are they so far from helping? wouldn't that make them lose more players?

you could try joining the apb discord or the little orbit discord. Message stichly maybe he can give you more information. theres no guarantee he will reply or tell you anything, but it beats waiting 8 days for those lazy fucks to give you a copy pasted reply. I honestly wish we could all join together and pressure Matt Scott to hear us. LO support fucking sucks and offers awful customer service.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lRush said:

apb discord veya little orbit discord'a katılmayı deneyebilirsiniz. Stichly mesaj at belki sana daha fazla bilgi verebilir. Size cevap vereceğinin veya size bir şey söyleyeceğinin garantisi yok, ancak o tembel pisliklerin size kopyala yapıştır bir yanıt vermesi için 8 gün beklemekten daha iyi. Dürüst olmak gerekirse, keşke hepimiz birleşebilsek ve Matt Scott'a bizi duyması için baskı yapabilsek. LO desteği berbat ve berbat bir müşteri hizmeti sunuyor.

Can you send me the discord links? yes, we should reach out to Matt en masse on Twitter or elsewhere.

You do not login with "google". G1 did not delete the account if you can open a ticket from it. This is a fresh forum account. The user AMolinaLamatta created their account the same day, and immediately replies to this thread. No offense, but this thread looks sus.

22 hours ago, xShadowx said:

hello gentlemen and ladies. I have a character that I created in 2012. Years ago, I connected a steam account to ensure the security of the account. but this steam account was empty and unnecessary. so it was a trivial account. I can't connect at all right now. I asked apb support to reset their steam account, so I said I wanted to connect a new steam account. they said they wanted the steamid64 code. I was not able to provide this information in any way. because I don't remember anything about the account. apb support team banned me for not providing steamid64 code. I spent more than 40k g1. I have a lot of work on the account. I am one of the oldest players. My only request now is how can I solve this problem? Is there anyone to help me?

With the amount of G1C you claim to of had / purchased I would imagine you have tons and tons of transaction IDs to give to them, which in most cases APB support ask for to verify ownership of accounts. Have you done this already? I can't imagine them banning you for the reason you stated. It doesn't even seem like a logical reason for a ban, even if it wasn't your account you're telling me they just banned someone elses account lol?

13 hours ago, SweetLikeKandee said:

Sahip olduğunuzu / satın aldığınızı iddia ettiğiniz G1C miktarıyla, çoğu durumda APB desteğinin hesapların sahipliğini doğrulamasını istediği tonlarca işlem kimliğiniz olduğunu hayal ediyorum. Bunu zaten yaptın mı? Belirttiğiniz nedenle sizi yasaklamalarını hayal bile edemiyorum. Banlanmak için mantıklı bir neden gibi bile görünmüyor, senin hesabın olmasa bile bana başkasının hesabını yasakladılar mı diyorsun ha?

I answered all security questions. I just can't access my steam information. so I couldn't answer just one question. That's why they banned me. this is nonsense. I say that I want to connect a new steam account, but they do not help.

Merged.

17 hours ago, BlatMan said:

"google" ile giriş yapmıyorsunuz. G1, bir bilet açabiliyorsanız hesabı silmedi. Bu yeni bir forum hesabıdır. AMolinaLamatta kullanıcısı, hesabını aynı gün oluşturdu ve bu ileti dizisini hemen yanıtladı. Alınma ama bu iş parçacığı sus görünüyor.

İ dont understand u mate

On 6/4/2023 at 1:28 PM, CookiePuss said:

pretty vague

since your a major patootie of the 3rd jackass division . i was asked the following or have heard the following

ip adress(s)

email adress(es)

names of your toons

items on said toons

play times of said toons

ranks or levels of said toons

computer info (like parts and so on)

people who can be used to vailded this info

whether or not someone i might know could have possibly hacked the account

if i can remember what the last password might have been and reset it

if anyone else possibly uses this email

and if should be the case of a data leak they would info me and i would have to deal with them on that.

any thing else?

Steam ID's are publicly available, so long as you know the profile URL, you can easily access the steam ID. So even if you don't have access to the old Steam Account, you can get the Steam ID64.

steamid.io/lookup has a tool to pull all the relevant data from an account, just used it on mine to see if the id64 was available, it is... Though if you lost access to a steam account, Valve is pretty well known for their support in aiding customers regain access to their accounts - and probably would be both faster/easier than G1 support.

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

since your a major patootie of the 3rd jackass division . i was asked the following or have heard the following

ip adress(s)

email adress(es)

names of your toons

items on said toons

play times of said toons

ranks or levels of said toons

computer info (like parts and so on)

people who can be used to vailded this info

whether or not someone i might know could have possibly hacked the account

if i can remember what the last password might have been and reset it

if anyone else possibly uses this email

and if should be the case of a data leak they would info me and i would have to deal with them on that.

any thing else?

Sorry man I dunno why I chimed in. I dont know anything about support beyond the little interaction Ive had with em.

19 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

3. ahmak tümeninin büyük bir patootie olduğundan beri. bana şu soruldu veya şunu duydum

ip adres(ler)i

e-posta adres(ler)i

çizgi filmlerinin isimleri

söz konusu çizgi filmlerdeki öğeler

söz konusu çizgi filmlerin oynama süreleri

söz konusu çizgi romanların rütbeleri veya seviyeleri

bilgisayar bilgisi (parçalar vb. gibi)

bu bilgiyi kullanmaya alışabilecek kişiler

tanıdığım birinin hesabı ele geçirip geçirmediği

eğer son şifrenin ne olduğunu hatırlayabilir ve sıfırlayabilirsem

başka biri bu e-postayı kullanıyorsa

ve bir veri sızıntısı olması durumunda beni bilgilendirirler ve bu konuda onlarla ilgilenmem gerekirdi.

başka bir şey?

Yes, they asked exactly these questions. I know all the answers. but only the steam question remains unanswered.

Merged.

19 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Steam ID's are publicly available, so long as you know the profile URL, you can easily access the steam ID. So even if you don't have access to the old Steam Account, you can get the Steam ID64.

steamid.io/lookup has a tool to pull all the relevant data from an account, just used it on mine to see if the id64 was available, it is... Though if you lost access to a steam account, Valve is pretty well known for their support in aiding customers regain access to their accounts - and probably would be both faster/easier than G1 support.

Yes, I know the method you're talking about. but my steam account is very old, I created it randomly. I don't remember anything. I do not know what to do.

Try with TS as told above, staff or devs dont read reddit. steam etc apb forum... same for the main one.

31 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:
On 6/4/2023 at 8:28 PM, CookiePuss said:

pretty vague

Watch out the bait, I was in warning/ half banned until yesterday for BS like that... anyway whatever he is just a ruffian sick for keyboard attentions, dont waste your time with him😂 

To the thread author @xShadowx told about some purchases, LO shall have a chronology data of the purchase linked with that account and if the ID is of the same person/ data of the actual new account he wanted to merge on steam. the case is closed with a little headche for the guy at the HR office for pressing a pair of keyboard keys on the clients search bar...

And anwyway, I suppose you have told something like you know at least the old email of the steam account, recovering you steam id and account shall be kinda easy peasy staff, are you sure have you tried all the routes for recovering it?

On 6/6/2023 at 9:50 AM, PingOVER9000 said:

Watch out the bait, I was in warning/ half banned until yesterday for BS like that... anyway whatever he is just a ruffian sick for keyboard attentions, dont waste your time with him😂 

man-wearing-balaclava-holding-keyboard-s

you better watch out before i type some misspelled insults at you!

8 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

you better watch out before i type some misspelled insults at you!

Oh interesting... surely you can do what you want hidden behind a monitor and keyboard.

But why, if I may ask?

edit: not that I care or need an answer sincerly, I dont need and not know how much it may worth an answer from a sort of "expired mind"

Edited by PingOVER9000

On 6/4/2023 at 7:08 PM, xShadowx said:

Can you send me the discord links? yes, we should reach out to Matt en masse on Twitter or elsewhere.

Ok heres the apb community discord link: https://discord.gg/apb

the little orbit discord link: https://discord.gg/littleorbit

Stichly's Discord: Stichly#3674

all support staff has a "Support" role in the little orbit discord so it should be easy enough to find them if you want to dm them about your issue.

23 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Oh interesting... surely you can do what you want hidden behind a monitor and keyboard.

But why, if I may ask?

edit: not that I care or need an answer sincerly, I dont need and not know how much it may worth an answer from a sort of "expired mind"

i mean i can do alot of things over here. since you said you didnt want an answer i shall give you one. and the answer is

nothing. flat nothing. while there is many a thing i can or claim i can do i shall do or try none of them because this is the internet. anything on here isnt worth wasting my time over. i just find annoying people here fun because they still take me seriously on anything i post after 10 years.