Hello everyone, I have a doubt if it happens only to me and my friends or to everyone. There are matches that are impossible to play for the simple fact that when certain players come who don't miss a shot and it's no use juggling, jumping, running or even hitting from the front or from the back. It's becoming so disheartening to play this game because of these facts and we see that regardless of everything nothing is resolved : /

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/1/2023 at 10:11 PM, GBLrodrigues said:

Hello everyone, I have a doubt if it happens only to me and my friends or to everyone. There are matches that are impossible to play for the simple fact that when certain players come who don't miss a shot and it's no use juggling, jumping, running or even hitting from the front or from the back. It's becoming so disheartening to play this game because of these facts and we see that regardless of everything nothing is resolved : /

It's not your fault, please take a break if you're losing heart.

You have to remember, this game has been out for ages but it's just charming enough that it manages to hold onto a relatively small player base that has been playing it for many years.

They know every centimeter of this map, know what works and when to use it, and know when you're going to reach the objective, when you'll attempt to do it, and how.

Then, due to the small matchmaking pool, the strict PvP only gameplay, and the intrinsic ego that comes along with competitive gaming--you're almost guaranteed to end up feeling frustrated.

It's a serious problem and unfortunately the gameplay loop hasn't been improved or innovated on in just as many years as some veterans have been playing.

Once Little Orbit gets around to adjusting the 'meat and potatoes' of the experience, I'm sure we'll have cause to rejoice.

TL;DR There's gonna come a day when you feel better, but when that day is coming, who can say? ❤️

• Like 1

everyone is cheating except you, and we (the cheaters) all laugh at you every day for thinking there are any other legit players

4 minutes ago, glaciers said:

everyone is cheating except you, and we (the cheaters) all laugh at you every day for thinking there are any other legit players

Yup

16 hours ago, glaciers said:

todo mundo está trapaceando, exceto você, e nós (os trapaceiros) todos rimos de você todos os dias por pensar que existem outros jogadores legítimos

I didn't mention cheaters or macros, I just talked about how impossible it is to play. If players are cheaters or macro, unfortunately it's the person's indole. I can guarantee that I've played fair since I started. I've known the game for many years and the situation is very sad. I just came to comment because this game was part of my life. Hug

Merged.

Where there is a rotten orange, most spoil. It's not for nothing that one does the other wants to copy. No more fun. But I'm still playing for hope, maybe one day we can laugh again

2 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

You have to remember, this game has been out for ages but it's just charming enough that it manages to hold onto a relatively small player base that has been playing it for many years.

They know every centimeter of this map, know what works and when to use it, and know when you're going to reach the objective, when you'll attempt to do it, and how.

2 hours ago, glaciers said:

The two sides of APB's player base, Honestly though, people who cry cheater and those who don't make for more interesting factions than criminals vs enforcers ammirite?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

The two sides of APB's player base, Honestly though, people who cry cheater and those who don't make for more interesting factions than criminals vs enforcers ammirite?

Braindead vs average gamer. Sounds like a zombie survival game.

7 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

you mean demo man spammers and people who run you over in there cars?

Assuming.. you have good ping and pc:

- play with a team of friends (you are already doing it, fine then tell them about and join all togheter the challenge below, it will be a fun experience and fun experience have to be shared 😂   )

- record your battles sometimes and watch your mistakes, you will surpraised how much you are worse than you think, learn from your mistakes.

- Sometimes Train and play yourself with solo secondaries, do it until you feel confident, secondaries are generally worse than primary but they are important and share an important part of the character equipment aka covering what the primary lacks and balacing the character loadout... get gud with secondaries  and if you want to win constitently you are pressured to play with better coverage and missing no shots possible and especially footworking during your cqc battles.

- improve in cqc and overall in game by learning to "auto-positioning" aka aim and killing without that mind input of waiting your crosshair is front of your opponent, it shall be more automatic/ muscle memory possible (sort of...)

Do more and less what the guy has done above with the same loadout and mod (you can also use PMG, OCA, shotguns with HMS) until a consequent series of at least 3 matches and eachone at least 15+ kills.

Repeat that until When you feel confident making the series above mentioned.. a pair of weeks playing like that you will be that ""legendary level"" too 😂

Let me know if I am wrong

• Like 1

Part of why I'm rarely playing these days.

APB's just not appealing to the casual player anymore, my sweaty days are long gone.

Sooner or later we'll have a content update and advertising that's gonna bring back players, and that's when it's time to come back and try to relive some of those glorious times of APB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Part of why I'm rarely playing these days.

APB's just not appealing to the casual player anymore, my sweaty days are long gone.

Your sentiments mirror my own.

When I was playing this game a lot, I was in high school. Now I'm a biologist researching biomagnification, just no time for it.

Still makes me sad seeing new players get creamed and start blaming themselves tho, poor souls.

• Like 1