Sign in to follow this  
MeiRiver

Extra keybinds directly in the game options!

I was able to add some additional controls directly in the game options menu! To use them just go to the controls menu and choose your favorite keys.

They are included in my personal Configs, you can find them by clicking here

Sprint (Inverted) Reverse the Sprint key to make you run endlessly, hold it down to walk. Goodbye pinky pain! Note: When you join a district press the Sprint key once to start Sprinting.
Crouch (Hold) Makes the Crouch key to be held down, making movements faster and easier! Note: If you press Crouch and Jump at the same time you will get stuck in the Crouch position, press Jump again to stand up.
Grenade (Toggle) Press the Grenade key once to start cooking it then press the Fire key to throw! Note: I suggest to use it only for Grenades, while for Half-Bricks and Eight-Balls use the Grenade (Hold) key.

kL0dfT3.pngKO8ec6d.png

How i was able to do it?

It took me about 10 minutes to implement this feature. Little Orbit could easily add it in the next patch since it is so simple to implement.

The file i modified is "DefaultInput.ini" along with "Options.INT" which is used for the Localization.

Here is what i've changed

[DefaultInput.ini]

+Bindings=(Name="HoldSprint",Command="InputSprinting | OnRelease InputStopSprinting")
+Bindings=(Name="InvertSprint",Command="InputStopSprinting | OnRelease InputSprinting")
+Bindings=(Name="HoldDuck",Command="Button m_bDuckButton | InputToggleDuck | OnRelease InputToggleDuck")
+Bindings=(Name="ToggleDuck",Command="Button m_bDuckButton | InputToggleDuck")

+Bindings=(Name="G",AdditionalName1="MiddleMouseButton",Command="ThrowGrenade | OnRelease StopFire",Group="Combat",OnFootOnly=true,Group="Combat")
+Bindings=(Name="",Command="ThrowGrenade",Group="Combat",OnFootOnly=true,Group="Combat")

[Options.INT]

GameAction_HoldSprint=Sprint (Hold)
GameAction_InvertSprint=Sprint (Inverted)

GameAction_HoldDuck=Crouch (Hold)
GameAction_ToggleDuck=Crouch (Toggle)

GameAction_ThrowGrenade_StopFire=Grenade (Hold)
GameAction_ThrowGrenade=Grenade (Toggle)

Have fun! ^.^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2023 at 10:34 PM, Vinarah said:

Using a keybind config wont get you banned correct?

yes, but no. it depends on the gms mood. which is like a washing machines