Sign in to follow this  
Reprimand

Things I would like to see

This is wishful thinking, but in the future here are some things I would like to see:

Weapon knockback/knockdown: It would be interesting to see some weapons push people and objects.

Regeneration fields: A visible indicator that a player is healing, like floating green crosses. 

Wounded animation/state: Holding arms, shoulders etc

New door opening animations: Shoulder barge/ pushing with both hands etc

Faction specific weaponry: Since some weapons are reskins, having one belong to one faction and one belong to another would be really interesting. For example: NTEC for Criminals and Joker CR-5 for Enforcers, with the option to switch with either.

Smoke grenades. 

Hostage missions. 

Please let me know your thoughts. 

On 5/16/2023 at 7:20 AM, Reprimand said:

This is wishful thinking, but in the future here are some things I would like to see:

Weapon knockback/knockdown: It would be interesting to see some weapons push people and objects.

Regeneration fields: A visible indicator that a player is healing, like floating green crosses. 

Wounded animation/state: Holding arms, shoulders etc

New door opening animations: Shoulder barge/ pushing with both hands etc

Faction specific weaponry: Since some weapons are reskins, having one belong to one faction and one belong to another would be really interesting. For example: NTEC for Criminals and Joker CR-5 for Enforcers, with the option to switch with either.

Smoke grenades. 

Hostage missions. 

Please let me know your thoughts. 

You all have loads of ideas. Not that i dont like any of them. But there is a price for everything. How much are you willing to invest for your ideas? If the answer is nothing. Than this answer is also what you should expect them to do about it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mokoezh said:

You all have loads of ideas. Not that i dont like any of them. But there is a price for everything. How much are you willing to invest for your ideas? If the answer is nothing. Than this answer is also what you should expect them to do about it.

How do I invest anything? 

Edited by Reprimand

34 minutes ago, Reprimand said:

How do I invest anything? 

Well, to really invest you gotta contact them. But i doubt you would want to do that. Otherwise it is about how much the community spend on this game, but i doubt the income for the game is even the quarter of a person's salary. Imagine the income value is just enough to have 1 employee to work on this game a single day per week or maybe just 2 hours a day. It is never going to be enough to create everyone's suggestions and requests. It is barely enough to just keep the game running at its minimum