Sign in to follow this  
Cable

Compensation for broking game

Will we be getting any compensation for this game breaking glitch that makes it basically unplayable? every day i come on and this game lags and for past 2 days constant disconnects mid mission and when designing cloths. I pay for premium for what? i cant play the game so why i give you my money for this. Will you be giving all players compensation for you making the game unplayable like premium or free weapons because we pay for this stuff with our money and it is very unfair that we do not get the experience we are paying for.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Cable said:

Will you be giving all players compensation for you making the game unplayable

Yeah Little Orbit, why are you making the game unplayable? Why can't you guys just decide when to start and stop the DDoS attacks? Like the year is 2018, come on science.

I'm being sarcastic.

Little Orbit has no control over whether or not their servers are getting DDoSed, it's not like they just go "Guys flip the DDoS switch and make the players mad haha lol. Let's make the game unplayable for them", like what? They are not the ones making the game unplayable.

Edited by Similarities

3 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Yeah Little Orbit, why are you making the game unplayable? Why can't you guys just decide when to start and stop the DDoS attacks? Like the year is 2018, come on science.

I'm being sarcastic.

Little Orbit has no control over whether or not their servers are getting DDoSed, it's not like they just go "Guys flip the DDoS switch and make the players mad haha lol. Let's make the game unplayable for them", like what? They are not the ones making the game unplayable.

maybe the so called "ddos" attacks they cant conterol but what about the bug where it randomly disconnects people for no reason? thats isnt result iof no ddos os it wasnt a problem till after the buf fix yesterday

ez Boyz, he is right from point of gamer(consumer), no matter what time he started, there should be a limit of patience.
I would vote this thumbs up to micro COMPENSATION so players will a bit satisfied after G1 did nothing. 

And it's very sadly Little Orbit have to carry that, and I'm really happy to have LO here  3>  I do really hope on em!
Fingers xrossed n Toe's aswell 

Edited by Dahel

2 hours ago, Cable said:

Will we be getting any compensation for this game breaking glitch that makes it basically unplayable? every day i come on and this game lags and for past 2 days constant disconnects mid mission and when designing cloths. I pay for premium for what? i cant play the game so why i give you my money for this. Will you be giving all players compensation for you making the game unplayable like premium or free weapons because we pay for this stuff with our money and it is very unfair that we do not get the experience we are paying for.

The game has been broken for years, instead of asking for compensation for a few days lag (which was worse during G1's times), why don't you ask yourself why did you invest in it? you knew the state of the game and you paid. Better wait and let them fix it.

Hello Cable.

Have you attempted to run a /latencytest and sending it to support so they can better understand the situation of why you're getting disconnected?

That would help a lot.

The team can't really fix the problem unless they have the details needed to find out why something like this is happening (other then a DDoS attack)
It could be a unique situation with only your account or it could be something to do with your own connection, things need to be looked at.

2 hours ago, Cable said:

maybe the so called "ddos" attacks they cant conterol but what about the bug where it randomly disconnects people for no reason? thats isnt result iof no ddos os it wasnt a problem till after the buf fix yesterday

APB is a really tricky game to patch.  If you change one thing, something completely unrelated will also change.  One year, the removal of the 4th of July event caused the mods on a preset Vegas 4x4 to change.  LO is still learning how to work with this game, they've only had it for about two months, give em some time to get their bearings.  Why did you say "So called" about the DDOS attacks?  That's just what's happening.  For some reason some douchebags out there just wanna take this game down for good, or they think it's funny.

49 minutes ago, CANINE said:

Hello Cable.

Have you attempted to run a /latencytest and sending it to support so they can better understand the situation of why you're getting disconnected?

That would help a lot.

The team can't really fix the problem unless they have the details needed to find out why something like this is happening (other then a DDoS attack)
It could be a unique situation with only your account or it could be something to do with your own connection, things need to be looked at.

this isnt a unique situation to me and infact every single player i have talked to has had same thing happen to them constantly since yesterday

• Like 1

Edited by Guest

Hello dear @CANINE what you wrote "Have you attempted to run a /latencytest and sending it to support so they can better understand the situation of why you're getting disconnected?" is not compatible with the situation we have here, Most of us are trying to play but unfortunately the server is crashing or lagging . When we reconnecting to the server i see all the servers are empty and what it's means?, It's means all the players of the server for example on our case we are talking about Citadel EU server has been kicked out due to the server is not stable, We will be much appreciated if you could fix it for us , We know that the stuff members and the regards are working hard on the game.

52 minutes ago, Ethan Belinsky said:

Hello dear @CANINE what you wrote "Have you attempted to run a /latencytest and sending it to support so they can better understand the situation of why you're getting disconnected?" is not compatible with the situation we have here, Most of us are trying to play but unfortunately the server is crashing or lagging . When we reconnecting to the server i see all the servers are empty and what it's means?, It's means all the players of the server for example on our case we are talking about Citadel EU server has been kicked out due to the server is not stable, We will be much appreciated if you could fix it for us , We know that the stuff members and the regards are working hard on the game.

a latency test can help the team identify the problem with the server or the reason why players are disconnecting whenever it is lagging or starting to lag.

Can everyone experiencing disconnections send me a private message with this information every time you get disconnected:

Error Code: 

Disconnection Time & Time Zone: 

Where You're Located:

Character Name:

Server:

District (if possible):

7 hours ago, Cable said:

While it is not Little Orbit's fault for the DDOS attacks, there is an expectation that if you pay to play a game, that you will have the ability to play on a working server with little to no downtime.  I think there are ways Little Orbit can compensate without refunding actual money. Perhaps they could put a check in the game that if you had logged in that day and there was a DDOS attack on the same day, that day of premium is not used.