Sign in to follow this  
NotTheEnforcer

The clownery at LO knows no bounds

Welp, after having an eventful time this morning participating in the Beacon District, and then in the action district for the butcher event, I logged off. After a few hours of errands I attempt to log back in to find that my account has been permanently banned. 

No email was issued to me about this and my marketplace and forum accounts still say Active.

According to LO, I was permanently banned for telling someone to off themselves. ONCE. Why this is worthy of a perm ban Ill never understand. Everyone here is anonymous, there's a rampant cheating problem evidenced by the massive amount of cheats readily available with a simple google search that Im sure a not-small portion of the remaining playerbase uses because LO doesnt know how anticheats work, and on top of that, Jericho already struggles for population. But nope, instead of banning those players, or the ones who actively drive around ramming players in cars during missions, or ghosting, etc. They'd rather perm ban someone who anonymously told another completely anonymous player to off themselves after they said some smolbrain trash.

And Im well aware that some vocal clowns on these forums will probably speak up and reveal themselves on this post in support of my ban, but thats expected. Jericho is dying anyway, and so is the rest of this game that cant even push past 300 pop across Jericho AND Citadel at peak hours. Hell, this post will probably be removed by some butthurt mod who's afraid of being personally offended on behalf of nothing. Oh well.

On top of the fact that this game is literally about killing people with a massive arsenal of weapons.

What a backwards world we live in.

• Like 2

It takes a serious sense of entitlement to think you shouldn't be banned for blatantly breaching the TOS, whilst whining about how cheaters are still in the game and LO should concentrate on them, as if it's an either/or scenario.

Weren't you the guy who had a swastika in his uniform too or was that someone else? If so I think LO have made a good call.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, MrChan said:

It takes a serious sense of entitlement to think you shouldn't be banned for blatantly breaching the TOS, whilst whining about how cheaters are still in the game and LO should concentrate on them, as if it's an either/or scenario.

Weren't you the guy who had a swastika in his uniform too or was that someone else? If so I think LO have made a good call.

Nope, didnt even have a swastika, it was a Balkankreuz. And it was well over a year ago at this point. But thanks for showing just how little of an argument you have by latching onto something irrelevant to this. 

But you know what, Im gonna ask you straight up, because I think you dont have an answer for this and you'll deflect: Who do you think is more of a problem, some rando telling you to off yourself in a video game, or a cheater running around actively ruining multiple people's game experience?

Answer that, then we'll see whether your opinion holds any intrinsic value.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

9 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Nope, didnt even have a swastika, it was a Balkankreuz. And it was well over a year ago at this point. But thanks for showing just how little of an argument you have by latching onto something irrelevant to this. 

But you know what, Im gonna ask you straight up, because I think you dont have an answer for this and you'll deflect: Who do you think is more of a problem, some rando telling you to off yourself in a video game, or a cheater running around actively ruining multiple people's game experience?

Answer that, then we'll see whether your opinion holds any intrinsic value.

The guy cheating, but that doesn't mean you can't deal with the guy making other breaches ToS, does it?

It's frankly deranged to think otherwise. Again: It's not an either/or situation.

You conceded that you were justifiably temp banned for your Balkankreuz, and you've gone and broke the ToS again. Telling someone to kill themselves is not normally considered a trivial breach by any gaming company, regardless of what you or I think. You call my opinion worthless if you want, but at the end of the day, I'm sorry mate, you can't make a convincing case that you've been unfairly treated.

All you can hope is that if LO are feeling generous they'll let you back in. Anything else is just a tantrum.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, MrChan said:

The guy cheating, but that doesn't mean you can't deal with the guy making other breaches ToS, does it?

It's frankly deranged to think otherwise. Again: It's not an either/or situation.

You conceded that you were justifiably temp banned for your Balkankreuz, and you've gone and broke the ToS again. Telling someone to kill themselves is not normally considered a trivial breach by any gaming company, regardless of what you or I think. You call my opinion worthless if you want, but at the end of the day, I'm sorry mate, you can't make a convincing case that you've been unfairly treated.

All you can hope is that if LO are feeling generous they'll let you back in.

So I was right, your opinion holds zero intrinsic value, not that it held any to begin with because its also dumb.

I also never once stated it was an either/or situation. However its frankly deranged (see how anyone can use such dumb terms?) to think that someone who said a generic insult online somehow takes more precedence over a blatant cheater who actively plays solely to disrupt other's gameplay. Its frankly deranged (what a fun phrase to use, right? Makes us all seem so much smarter) that you think your personal perspective on the matter of "not normally considered a trivial breach" should dictate any response at all. What makes it non trivial? If it was 4chan, would you pay it any mind? No, of course not. If it came from Reddit, would you pay any mind to it? Nope, not at all. This isnt any different. You simply want it to be non-trivial because you feel that it validates your perspective, which it doesnt. If some random dude on the street told you to off yourself, you'd probably laugh and keep walking. Because guess what, ITS LITERALLY TRIVIAL.

I also didnt come here to make any "case". You're not a judge and thank christ for that, right? I'm simply venting my frustrations about a dying company and a dying game and their complete lack of ability to focus on whats actually an issue. Hell, just yesterday I got into 2 matches that had brand new players participating and I went easy on them to show them the ropes and explained a bunch of game mechanics to them. But that would never see the light of day because it doesnt help LO's case at all in circumstances like this. Those players havent returned since because some of the community (the cheaters) see new players as an opportunity to permanently boot someone off the game by sheer stomping.

But that doesnt matter either because it doesnt help your case.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

52 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

ONCE

every time i see you in district chat you're spewing toxicity, good riddance tbh

tired of you afking against "cheaters" and ruining missions as well

orbits probably been waiting months to lock you out, and you were dumb enough to give them a perfect excuse

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, glaciers said:

every time i see you in district chat you're spewing toxicity, good riddance tbh

tired of you afking against "cheaters" and ruining missions as well

orbits probably been waiting months to lock you out, and you were dumb enough to give them a perfect excuse

Sure bud. Whats your IGN again? Because only clowns hide behind a forum name and make claims like that with zero basis. Also, when I think someone's cheating I do one of two things. I keep playing, or I let the team leader know Id rather not play, ask if I can teamkill someone, then they boot me and call backup. But yeah, keep hiding your name champ, Im sure you're just so amazingly complacent and ignorant in the Nothing Bad Ever Happens To APB Ever world. I bet you couldnt even tell an aimbot from a triggerbot lmao.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

1 hour ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

No email was issued to me about this and my marketplace and forum accounts still say Active.

it's strange they dont ban also your forum account ... I mean, arent they linked with game/ characters account too?

Anyway seeing the ""good opinion"" several people have about you, the only thing strange it's the fact LO decided going from 0 to 100 with the permanent ban.. Unless the mail boxes of the support,  they were so chocked about you and your "piss battles" in the servers during the years😂

25 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Sure bud. Whats your IGN again? Because only clowns hide behind a forum name and make claims like that with zero basis. Also, when I think someone's cheating I do one of two things. I keep playing, or I let the team leader know Id rather not play, ask if I can teamkill someone, then they boot me and call backup. But yeah, keep hiding your name champ, Im sure you're just so amazingly complacent and ignorant in the Nothing Bad Ever Happens To APB Ever world. I bet you couldnt even tell an aimbot from a triggerbot lmao.

really struck a nerve on that one, sorry man didn't realize you were so sensitive to things anonymous people say lmao

• Like 3

22 hours ago, glaciers said:

really struck a nerve on that one, sorry man didn't realize you were so sensitive to things anonymous people say lmao

Nice deflecting. Im just calling you out on your bs. All bark no bite as the old folks say. My forum name is the same as my IGN because I have nothing to hide, unlike you. Hell, you're probably worse than I apparently was if you gotta hide and deflect, considering thats the coward's way out.

Merged.

22 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

it's strange they dont ban also your forum account ... I mean, arent they linked with game/ characters account too?

Anyway seeing the ""good opinion"" several people have about you, the only thing strange it's the fact LO decided going from 0 to 100 with the permanent ban.. Unless the mail boxes of the support,  they were so chocked about you and your "piss battles" in the servers during the years😂

They used to be. Back when this "new" forum was created, the process de-linked all accounts, and I assume they either didnt know how or didnt care enough to reinstate it. Forum accounts are seperate from ingame. Also, those "several" people are two cucks circlejerking each other, with the playerbase APB has, this shouldnt surprise you that people would rather not look at the whole picture and only choose to focus on one singular thing. Most of these people still cried about the engine update years after everyone else realized it was never happening.

So you come here and insult them, I think you deserve it

Just the way you react.
A normal person simply opens a ticket to support to solve the case. I have seen you with several tickets on the forum insulting LO.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

According to LO, I was permanently banned for telling someone to off themselves. ONCE. Why this is worthy of a perm ban Ill never understand.

Because it's their game and they don't owe you anything... Judging from literally just this encounter the ban was justified.

Lat0r gator, one day you'll realise that toxic people online are just projecting their own personal unhappiness.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, nndrei said:

So you come here and insult them, I think you deserve it

Just the way you react.
A normal person simply opens a ticket to support to solve the case. I have seen you with several tickets on the forum insulting LO.

I already made a ticket. They denied it. Do the math, rain man. Aint that complicated. Also, pretty sure Im not the only one whos ever insulted LO. Remind me how many promises they broke since they acquired APB? Hell I still remember them talking about adding a new car lmao

Merged.

21 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

Because it's their game and they don't owe you anything... Judging from literally just this encounter the ban was justified.

Lat0r gator, one day you'll realise that toxic people online are just projecting their own personal unhappiness.

And judging from literally just this encounter Id ban you too. See how that control works? Lat0r gator, one day you'll realize that bandwagoning is just called being "trendy".

I have nothing to lose, so why should I care? You're all nothing anyway lol. You play the exact same game I did. Seen the exact same stuff I did. By your own logic 99.99% of the Fortnite, COD, Apex Legends, hell even Star Citizen community should all be permabanned. You act high and mighty, but even bandwagoners like you know, just as I and everyone else in the world does, that it ultimately does not matter and nobody is going to ever self harm because some rando on the internet told them to lmao

Edited by NotTheEnforcer
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

And judging from literally just this encounter Id ban you too. See how that control works? Lat0r gator, one day you'll realize that bandwagoning is just called being "trendy".

I have nothing to lose, so why should I care? You're all nothing anyway lol. You play the exact same game I did. Seen the exact same stuff I did. By your own logic 99.99% of the Fortnite, COD, Apex Legends, hell even Star Citizen community should all be permabanned. You act high and mighty, but even bandwagoners like you know, just as I and everyone else in the world does, that it ultimately does not matter and nobody is going to ever self harm because some rando on the internet told them to lmao

Agree.. but watch out there is a reason people without filters in speech/action  matter are called straightfatalist 😂

Sincerly Good luck ( but I hope you'll a chill a little by time, too efforts relax that tongue of yours 😂)

39 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Nice deflecting. Im just calling you out on your bs. All bark no bite as the old folks say. My forum name is the same as my IGN because I have nothing to hide, unlike you. Hell, you're probably worse than I apparently was if you gotta hide and deflect, considering thats the coward's way out.

video game bravery is very cool

idk why you're so angsty over my forum name but it is actually my ingame name too lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, glaciers said:

video game bravery is very cool

idk why you're so angsty over my forum name but it is actually my ingame name too lol

Its because I legitimately have never seen you before so you claiming all that bs has zero basis to me. So I figured by proxy if youre making claims like that, that Id probably recognize you at the very least, and I didnt. Which then meant either I didnt know you or you were using a forum name different than your ingame name or under an alt char.

5 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Agree.. but watch out there is a reason people without filters in speech/action  matter are called straightfatalist 😂

Sincerly Good luck ( but I hope you'll a chill a little by time, too efforts relax that tongue of yours 😂)

Never heard that term before, neat. But honestly I do have a filter, I just didn't see any reason to use one especially in this regard. I save my profanity filter for people and things I actually care about lol.

Either way, I was heated earlier about losing my account, but after a bit I kinda just accepted I was gonna get tired of the game and take another year long break, and that the game is probably never going to be in its promised state, or that if it ever is, Id probably just want to start over anyway, so I just dont care anymore.

30 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Ban me for what? Your 'point' about trends makes zero sense.

And again, you keep saying that because someone else did a similar thing and didn't get punished you shouldn't be held accountable, but I'm here telling you that's not how the law works. You agreed to obey the Terms of Service and you repeatedly broke it, culminating in telling someone to self-harm over a videogame.

The irony is, you've literally become what you're saying is so wretched about "99.9%" of other communities.

Call me trendy, I don't care. I feel gratification knowing your banned.

In all seriousness, I think you need to take a break. One time I mistaken you for another player who used to be named Arch.

• Like 1

Ban me for what? Your 'point' about trends makes zero sense.

Fun fact buddy, thats exactly the point. That there is no point. Which also proves my point that you have no idea about any of this and you're only hopping on the bandwagon about "reeeee glad youre banned reeee".

And again, you keep saying that because someone else did a similar thing and didn't get punished you shouldn't be held accountable, but I'm here telling you that's not how the law works.

Would you be able to quote exactly where I said that? I dont remember saying that at all. Im simply saying I dont believe that in any way what I said justifies a permanent ban. 8 days, 30 days, 6 months, just temporary wouldve been enough. But I guess some people took "thin skinned" and decided to be "transparent skinned" instead. Also just pointing out how weird it is that I got far less punishment for cosplaying a German WW2 soldier than I did for telling someone to off themselves. Is being in the Wehrmacht more acceptable than telling someone to off themselves these days? Im confused.

Also, incorrect usage of the word "law". Law implies a legal regulation in the real world. Not some company's 2023 Politically Correct Terms Of Clownery.

The irony is, you've literally become what you're saying is so wretched about "99.9%" of other communities.

I never said it was "wretched". Im saying its normal. Average. Common. Menial/Trivial. It doesnt matter. If you had half a brain to use, you'd have been able to figure that out by now. Which proves my other point about the general APB playerbase not being the brightest bulbs from the factory.

Call me trendy, I don't care. I feel gratification knowing your banned.

And I feel gratification every time I blow a load. Ironic how you mentioned something earlier about not having a point. 

Merged.

20 hours ago, BlatMan said:

In all seriousness, I think you need to take a break. One time I mistaken you for another player who used to be named Arch.

Lol, I dont have a choice anyway. Ill happily be able to take a break now that its permanent, anyway. I'll come back to the forums when the last of the Jericho playerbase leaves, and then again when Citadel gets shut down because there isnt enough of a revenue stream to warrant keeping APB alive.

Then maybe a company with a nutsack will buy the IP and rebuild it from the ground up, or maybe the IP license will expire cause the brand is terrible, and someone with a nutsack and proper funding/know how will build a new and better APB. Who knows what the future holds? 

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

If it makes you feel any better little orbit banned you because you were a pain in the a s s

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

If it makes you feel any better little orbit banned you because you were a pain in the a s s

Sounds like they must be pretty bored at work then lol

Who'd imagine, they do a week's worth of work every 12 months lol

We have a corrupt president on one side, and a chicken thief on the other. Which one should be arrested?
BOTH OF COURSE. An error does not justify another error.

I don't know what your story is, but you say it like it's something simple.

Unfortunately we are here just believing in people's words. We don't have an image.
But incredibly, you were banned just a short time after the EAC was implemented.

6 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

According to LO, I was permanently banned for telling someone to off themselves. ONCE.

Show us a proof, an image.

You are claiming something, i suppose you have proof, no one accuses without proof. Let's end this discussion here, show us.

10 minutes ago, MrLek said:

We have a corrupt president on one side, and a chicken thief on the other. Which one should be arrested?
BOTH OF COURSE. An error does not justify another error.

Yes, of course, but you're going to spend much more resources and time arresting a corrupt president than you would a chicken thief. Hell in most areas a chicken thief would probably just be fined and let go versus doing life in prison for treason and corruption. See where Im going with this?

10 minutes ago, MrLek said:

I don't know what your story is, but you say it like it's something simple.

Unfortunately we are here just believing in people's words. We don't have an image.
But incredibly, you were banned just a short time after the EAC was implemented.

Show us a proof, an image.

You are claiming something, i suppose you have proof, no one accuses without proof. Let's end this discussion here, show us.

You realize sharing support tickets is against forum rules right? I dont particularly care about rules anymore, but I want to see how long this lasts. Also with everything thats been said in this post so far, how did you come to the conclusion that Im a cheater, out of nowhere? I literally admitted to telling someone to off themselves. This has nothing to do with EAC lmao, although I do believe its about as useless as ever. The game itself is fundamentally broken.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

4 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Also with everything thats been said in this post so far, how did you come to the conclusion that Im a cheater, out of nowhere?

It was just a curiosity, nothing personal. I hope you get your account back, all that's left is to wait. 

I believe that continuing to answer people around here will not change the result. 

Come back here in a month and tell us your situation.

1 minute ago, MrLek said:

It was just a curiosity, nothing personal. I hope you get your account back, all that's left is to wait. 

I believe that continuing to answer people around here will not change the result. 

Come back here in a month and tell us your situation.

Oh theyve already stated it wont be unbanned, hence why Im here. I dont honestly care about the account anymore, not like anyone's getting what's on it back. And with the way the game is going, there's nothing it really offers thats unique anymore. Sure, it can be fun, but some motivated indie dev could probably crank out an exact replica in UE5 within a single year if they wanted to match the current quality. For something by 2023 standards, maybe 2-3 years. Either way its not like I can lose anything now lol