IDaymos

Error / Disconnected

ERROR / Disconnected

You have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly. The server may have gone

offline, or you may be experiencing network connectivity issues.

Please Note: A common problem is that your character has been locked in a district

server - it takes a maximum of 15 minutes for them to be unlocked.

I just bought the prenium for 1 month and I just lost 1 day of prenium because of this bug ...

Can u fix this please thx.

Daymos

Im having this same issue too, seems completely random and doesn't happen to everyone. i was dc'd 3 times in a row last night yet the people i was playing with were fine.

This also started happening to me yesterday.  Now I can barely stay connected for more than 10 minutes, its driving me crazy!

Same issue for me as well since that update was released. I also noticed it just randomly puts me on afk status right in the middle of missions. Are we going to get compensated for this?

Edited by HOAX_X

I decided to just stop playing until it's resolved.

14 minutes ago, mynd said:

I decided to just stop playing until it's resolved.

Wise man. 

I still get on a couple times a day, and quit frustrated as fuck. 

... wish I wasnt such a slow learner. 

Well this post brought a thought that is well deserved by the APB:R community... And if LO or any associate of LO remotely pays attention to this game they'll do good by reading this and suggesting it as well. 

I think we as a community are deserving of either a single free premium code or a few redeem code giveaways. It could be maybe a 15 day gun or 15 day premium or something of the sort... 

WE'VE GONE THROUGH ALOT THESE PAST YEARS, and haven't gotten free redeem codes in a while. It would most definitely boost some kind of moral and be of compensation for the troubles we as players have gone through and some how endured... You should be thankful of the community you have brought yourselves into, This game by any standards should be dead and buried by now, after all that it has gone though. Yet here we stand, still playing even with all the issues and lag. @MattScott

Edited by TGYuurei

1 minute ago, TGYuurei said:

Well this post brought a thought that is well deserved by the APB:R community... And if LO or any associate of LO remotely pays attention to this game they'll do good by reading this and suggesting it as well. 

I think we as a community are deserving of either a single free premium code or a few redeem code giveaways. It could be maybe a 15 day gun or 15 day premium or something of the sort... 

WE'VE GONE THROUGH ALOT THESE PAST YEARS, and haven't gotten free redeem codes in a while. It would most definitely boost some kind of moral and be of compensation for the troubles we as players have gone through and some how endured... You should be thankful of the community you have brought yourselves into, This game by any standards should be dead and buried by now, after all that it has gone though. Yet here we stand, still playing even with all the issues and lag. @MattScott

Sure, the problem is annoying. But none forced you to go through anything, and none should be thankful for the APB community. Yes, it should be dead but stop acting entitled. 

Hi guys,

We have performed an emergency patch to address the disconnect issues.

Can you let me know if the issue is improved?

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 4

@MattScott dude your defo on top of things. Kudos to you and your team,.

So far, I haven't had any disconnections in Social. Seems to be working. So that's a good sign. 😄

Before the hotfix, I was disconnecting like every 15-20 minutes.  

Edited by Sadira

Matt, you are a GOD!  If I have any more disconnection issues I'll be back to post, so far so good in social.

Yes,no more disconnects,before fix i got kicked everytime than i join any district... 😕

im having error code 8 issues

ive reinstalled the game but that hasnt seemed to work

still unable to log in

I am having issues as well, crashing every few minutes with the same error.

Hello,

I have locked this topic as it is no longer relevant due to its age.

- Azukii