Where are the bans?

Since EAC came back , I saw some people complaining that they were banned for nothing (doubt that ) , but it is not possible to know the exact amount of how many players and which ones are being banned, it would be nice to do a monthly summary for the community of how many accounts were banned.

We know that the anti cheat is there but how do we know if it is really working and that the team is doing what is necessary to ban the hackers?
I am still seeing a lot of triggers/aimbot running around and making fun of the situation.

• Like 1

We know it doesnt work cuz said hax were missing for bout 12hrs after the release, 

then came in hacking again. The word was that they just bypassed it in files.

These kids know the game files better than LO. 

Now I don't know what the hax are doing to bypass it.

I also don't have a clue if eac has banned or 'Flagged' accounts. 

I really don't see the problem with showing nameless numbers of bans.

Could be just a monthly forum post, for instance.

675 accounts were banned for 3rd party prohibited programs

108 accounts were temp banned for behavior

1 account banned for political rhetoric.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

We know it doesnt work cuz said hax were missing for bout 12hrs after the release, 

No Anti-cheat will keep cheaters out, that's not really what their goal is, companies like Epic know that their Anti-cheat measures will get bypassed no matter what they do, hence why the interactions between Cheaters and the Anti-cheat is an endless cat and mouse game, Cheaters will bypass the protection and then its up to the Anti-cheat to figure out who is cheating and how they are doing it to begin with at which point the Cheaters get banned and the protection measures updated to detect that form of cheating through whatever way they were doing it.

BattlEye was simply too slow, it took ages to get even someone as blatant as a speed hacker banned, where as EAC the last time APB used it was MUCH faster at figuring out who is cheating and who isn't, this is what really matters, why would anyone stop cheating if they can cheat for months undetected and when they finally do get banned they just do it again on a new account?

It'll take a few weeks to really see how effective EAC is this time around but seeing as there's been many cases of players complaining about being banned for doing nothing while openly advertising cheats in their discord bio's (lol) tells me that EAC is at least doing something.

Edited by Frosi
  • Like 4

I've noticed many of the blatant cheaters stopped playing missions. I wasn't expecting there to be any change, considering players were cheating on the 64 bit beta test. I can't say how good a job EAC is doing, but it's obviously doing something, even if it's just making players scared to cheat.

Edited by BlatMan
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

I've noticed many of the blatant cheaters stopped playing missions. I wasn't expecting there to be any change, considering players were cheating on the 64 bit beta test. I can't say how good a job EAC is doing, but it's obviously doing something, even if it's just making players scared to cheat.

I am not playing a lot, but honestly I have to feedback the trend is slighty changing in the better side, also other players note that in districts... ofc there are still cheater and hacker selling them but the investment and staff are there, I can feel it the difference from the 0 absolute.

The matter of the trend is always the same.. the duration and it's volatile and when slap the ground everybody have put faith got hurt, let's see after 1 year and release of BATTLE SHIP UNDERGROUND this game will be forgotten or no from LO again day by day..

I/ We want more than just a playable game with anticheat/ 64 bit.. THAT'S BARELY THE SUFFICIENT, A 5/6 in a scale from 0 to 10... but at least it's a good start... Keep it on

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

totally called it that it wouldn't be long before people would complain that eac isn't working either

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Yanshinpro said:

Where are the bans?

Since EAC came back , I saw some people complaining that they were banned for nothing (doubt that ) , but it is not possible to know the exact amount of how many players and which ones are being banned, it would be nice to do a monthly summary for the community of how many accounts were banned.

We know that the anti cheat is there but how do we know if it is really working and that the team is doing what is necessary to ban the hackers?
I am still seeing a lot of triggers/aimbot running around and making fun of the situation.

I'd love to see that. Would help assure people that anti cheat is working.

I used to play War Thunder, they would give a summary each month something like "X amount of accounts banned due to forbidden modifications"

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Weaboos said:

I used to play War Thunder, they would give a summary each month something like "X amount of accounts banned due to forbidden modifications"

ya they just put one out, which is where i got the idea for my above post.

But it just doesn't matter anymore

• Like 1

what would it actually accomplish? either the number is low and certain hackusation-happy community members throw a tantrum that cheaters aren't getting banned, or the number is high and they throw a tantrum over how many cheaters there are

its a lose-lose situation

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, glaciers said:

its a lose-lose situation

I suppose that would be a can of worms, I didn't consider that side of the coin.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

EAC works lol now you are delusional. There are some with VIP cheats those are hard to catch.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gateron said:

now you are delusional

So you decide to call names, very intelligent. 

EAC doesn't ban people, it is not a auto ban like FF was.

So no it doesn't work. Its not instant. 

As in hacker boots into game and is instantly banned for having hax programs running.

and or is banned instantly when using teleports and aimbots.

After yesterday most of my thoughts are confirmed regarding LO and hackers.

Naw U kids go on n do your fake poser game. with your fake poser aim.

I do however find it amusing that u became so livid as to insult me. 

Typical APB. Don't let Mack make any waves or say anything against the 'Collective' 

25 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

EAC doesn't ban people, it is not a auto ban like FF was.

bro we already had this conversation how did you manage to eject information from your brain in two weeks

9 minutes ago, glaciers said:

bro we already had this conversation

yea but that random had to run his mouth, as if he would know the results of eac,

and he's some Dr. cuz he has diagnosed me with delusions. 

I never said He had to think my way, yet he comes along randomly insulting into someones convo

without reading it all.

Hows he know it is working or isn't? 

This is why Drinking and Fire-Arms and Keyboards should not be permitted to anyone 

under 25.

30 minutes ago, glaciers said:

bro we already had this conversation how did you manage to eject information from your brain in two weeks

Interesting superpower. Would be very effective in feeling better about things.

But I know someone who used to go by the nickname R♥t♠rdium, an expert in all matters regarding the brain. I highly recommend seeking his analysis. I assure you that you won't be disappointed with what he will conclude. 

23 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

so it doesn't work? why don't you prove it go download hax and let us know.

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Deadliest said:

so it doesn't work? why don't you prove it go download hax and let us know.

So it does work? why don't you prove it and go down load hax and let us know.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 11:50 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

no u

• Like 4

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:
On 5/12/2023 at 6:50 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

no u

Edited by PingOVER9000
Sorry I cannot resist XD
  • Like 2

On 5/11/2023 at 6:12 PM, Yanshinpro said:

Where are the bans?

My account was blocked after 11 years because I had a stencil on my computer to make the pictures transparent, which makes it easier to create symbols and cars. My friend from the clan, the account has been blocked since this, because during the game he had telegram web running, and he got a call there from work. Technical support refuses to help in this matter and just shrugs. EAC support ignores any requests. More than a month has passed since the day of my blocking.

There really aren't as many cheaters as you think there are. Plenty of veterans have the fire rates mastered which to others looks like macros. I know because I played with just fbw for 2 months and the amount of macro and triggerbot hackusations I got was insane. But unfortunately people continue to hackusate everyone who's better than them and exaggerate stories to seek confirmation from others. It has always been like this.

On 5/11/2023 at 1:16 PM, Frosi said:

why would anyone stop cheating if they can cheat for months undetected and when they finally do get banned they just do it again on a new account?

Serious question as you are in the know about LO to a point,

Why do LO allow certain players continue to play if their anti-cheat isn't detecting cheats fast enough? We know the regular cheaters and their friend groups. It can't be that difficult to match them? Or is LO too small a company?

On 5/11/2023 at 5:16 PM, Frosi said:

BattlEye was simply too slow, it took ages to get even someone as blatant as a speed hacker banned, where as EAC the last time APB used it was MUCH faster at figuring out who is cheating and who isn't, this is what really matters, why would anyone stop cheating if they can cheat for months undetected and when they finally do get banned they just do it again on a new account?

EAC is nothing like it was before. I know multiple cheaters who have been cheating for months. Lots of people reporting them. They will probably still be using the same account this time next year.

On 5/11/2023 at 3:12 PM, Yanshinpro said:

Where are the bans?

im ok with this thouoght but i wouldn't say it needs to be monthly . i m fine with 1-2 times a year