On 5/27/2023 at 1:24 AM, BlatMan said:

It seems like they don't ban people for being toxic. They ban for very specific nonsense. Like that one person who's account was broken due to support trying to remove an offensive symbol. That person seemed to get in an argument every time they signed in. That was fine according to support, but one symbol is where they draw the line. 

Support never tell you the outcome of the players you report. That person in question had a long history of being toxic and confrontational and if you see are now permabanned for telling a user to *self harm*.

Merged.

On 5/24/2023 at 2:49 AM, Deadliest said:

The thing about customer support it deterrent players to submit a ticket, like why do we need to provide IP address, transaction ID, account registration date, region of registration and characters involve?

For example if I have someone team killing me consistently and have it all on video I should be able to submit ticket select category grief / team killing, add a title write the player’s name and what happen and upload video submit.

not filling in these unnecessary information. LO customer support is not simple 

Those fields aren't compulsory. They are there in case your issue is related to a change of location or the ARMAS Marketplace. I was confused when I first saw it until I had realised there was no asterisk. 

On 5/25/2023 at 1:48 PM, Shui said:

Perm banning players for being toxic is ridiculous and straight up bullshoot.

At the beginning of this thread I posted the Terms of Service and User Agreement. It is pretty clear about the type of behaviour that is tolerated. 

On 5/25/2023 at 9:34 PM, Aka2k said:

Being toxic or whatever should warrant a chat ban or, at the worst, a temporary ban. I hardly see any hacker getting banned, why someone needs to suffer a perma ban just being an pleasant fellow while way worse people run free in the game? It's a stupid logic.

No, because APB is a business and a negative reputation can deter new players and force current players to flee. Mitigating any legal issues is the baseline of any company that provides a service. 

On 5/27/2023 at 12:04 AM, Aka2k said:

No, it's not. It's only the start of a spiral of silence where a LO employee decide what's allowed to say and what's not. Chat ban like any other normal game if that's a must. Besides, dealing with a toxic person is easy: use ignore on him if you don't like whatever he's saying. It's even builtin in the game - heck, make the option even more visible.

It often is not just chatting. Toxic players intentionally AFK, mission block, teamkill and disrupt games. Why should anybody who refuses to play the game the way they agree to be allowed to punish others for their own personal upset? You signed the contract, it is legally binding. Just follow the rules. 

Let people say whatever they want, but do punish griefers, scammers, team killers and ban obvious hackers. For years, we all know who the heck is hacking and they don't really do much of an effort to hide themselves - with some very small exceptions. Most of the hackers like to brag and even stream their games, trying to get some dimwit to simp them.

It is not one or the other. Two things can be true at once. Hackers should be banned. Griefers should be banned. Players who are toxic and disrespectful in chat should be banned. 

Banning someone from saying whatever LO consider toxic is the real dangerous behavior here. A LO employee decide what's toxic and just flat out ban someone legit that didn't do anything serious to ruin other people's gaming experience.

Again, no. The user agreement is written in plain text and carefully details what type of language is and isn't acceptable. You have the option of NOT saying things which intend to upset and belittle others, the same way Little Orbit has the option to remove your account if they deem your behaviour a problem. 

It's ridiculous how talking something "not allowed" is a bigger offense than griefing, team killing and cheating.

Who is claiming this? Little Orbit have been candid about the cheater problem and EAC into the game. I wish people would stop arguing that they are allowing in place of catching easy bans. 

Even World of Tanks, which has a strict chat code, only chat bans people for running their mouth - and, believe it or not, WoT has a way worse community than APB.

This doesn't help your argument about allowing people to say what they want it just shows that more needs to be done. 

On 5/27/2023 at 8:29 PM, Aka2k said:

Ban people who teabags too. It's toxic as well.

This is a false equivalence. The entire district does not see when you teabag, or even the team or group chat. Often times, the toxicity takes place in the District or Team chat. Everyone participating in your game is now a party to that type of behaviour. Teabagging is just competitive bragging. It doesn't broach into personal insults or griefing.

Stop trying to pretend LO is not overreacting and picking what's right/wrong to say.

It is their game, their company and their property. You signed the contract agreeing to follow their guidelines at the risk of losing your account and access to its features. How could they be wrong about how to license a product they are in control of, when it's to stop misbehaviour? 

Beside, this is not even the point, the point is how exaggerated is to ban someone for running their mouths like it's the worst offense in a game filled with hackers and griefers. Chat ban people like any other normal game, stop this snowflake behavior of banning people because opinions and words.

Your language is your responsibility. It is not the job of others to carry the burden of what you say. This idea that "others need to stop being snowflakes/offended about everything" comes across as you not wanting to take personal responsibility for what you say, or even the consequences of such thing. Be accountable. 

Also, before you get any ideas, I hardly say anything in the game. And I do use a lot of the ignore function because every type of a-hole that run their mouths - from liberals to brats bragging. I'm fine with the ignore function. Let the big mouths talking to themselves, I don't care as long they are not hacking or running trucks over people playing missions.

That is perfect, but not everyone feels that way. Which is why the admins issue bans to players who cross the line and decide to be unkind. It is nobody's fault but your own if you make the active choice to be rude online to strangers. In turn, it is not Little Orbit's fault if they fulfill a contractual obligation you decided to breach. 

• Like 2

I have seen many players with doubts about what is allowed or not in Apb Reloaded I recommend reading these articles to clarify the doubts. 💫

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/eula Apb Reloaded EULA and Rules of Conduct

https://www.gamersfirst.com/terms-of-use GamerFirst TOS-Terms of use

Stay safe💜

Edited by SuperChaffee
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, SuperChaffee said:

I have seen many players with doubts about what is allowed or not in Apb Reloaded I recommend reading these articles to clarify the doubts. 💫

Stay safe💜

man you try so hard to get a position of authority, its actually hilarious

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

man you try so hard to get a position of authority, its actually hilarious

I'm just trying to help others by providing knowledge and I'm not an authority figure in any way. 

Edited by SuperChaffee
  • Like 3

Tbh mine max ranked crim account was banned 2016 for no reason. The Support didn't even respond to support ticket but the funny thing is it wasn't banned from the anti cheat system. Strange things happens on period when there was a merge between LO and GF. 

10 hours ago, SuperChaffee said:

Stay safe💜

Meanwhile we have GMs who think mousewheel and keyboard are macros. We're all getting the ban hammer, except that weirdo with the Xbox controller.

kO7I4vW.png

1 hour ago, BlatMan said:

Meanwhile we have GMs who think mousewheel and keyboard are macros. We're all getting the ban hammer, except that weirdo with the Xbox controller.

kO7I4vW.png

nanichi is the kind of moron who flips his shit at the sight of someone using a mouse while playing any of the classic dooms

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BlatMan said:

kO7I4vW.png

What do they mean by  "little secret"? 

Edited by Reprimand

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It was a joke guys. Maybe not a funny one, but it was a joke.

but... what he told "it's sort of right" 😂

17 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

nanichi is the kind of moron

Well not so moron...

9 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

but... what he told "it's sort of right" 😂

Well not so moron...

trust me he might be the dumbest of them. atleast he isnt telling people to figure out there own problems, or telling them to fuck off, or threating them with bans. or telling them to contact support to have there account shut off. i can keep going but since 2013 i've met some "fun" gms that are some really "nice and helpful" people

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

trust me he might be the dumbest of them. atleast he isnt telling people to figure out there own problems, or telling them to fuck off, or threating them with bans. or telling them to contact support to have there account shut off. i can keep going but since 2013 i've met some "fun" gms that are some really "nice and helpful" people

All you ever do is complain about the game, the mechanics, the staff, the updates and everything about this game. 

Why are you even here if you hate it so much? 

5 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

The GMs I've met are amazing and very nice people, I'd say the best, also the LO staff and that's why I have so much faith in them.

16 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

But what he told it's debatable true... anyway I suggest you of not generalize people, me too I have this bad habit or  lack, don't understimate people you retain are dumb or you don't understand/ know enough, a lot of times nature have a weird way of balance a person giving lack in some departments but giving

I think LO is something better in communication ... I guess... Anyway about GM or staff of G1, some of them were from total another race, damn for real Tiggs was something different😂 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

13 hours ago, Reprimand said:
16 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

All you ever do is complain about the game, the mechanics, the staff, the updates and everything about this game. 

He has all the right to tell his opinion and differently than you he know this game and pondering a little before spamming "NotSoQuestionable" bulls*it half of the time... and anyway he was mainly  complaining about the past.

10 hours ago, SuperChaffee said:

The GMs I've met are amazing and very nice people, I'd say the best, also the LO staff and that's why I have so much faith in them.

I think @cowhorseman what he was meaning several people today they have totally missed "those trains" running in the community at that time like that blondie above,, but about this.. Faith? Faith in what?

Faith  is dead on the battlefield as we tell in my country.. Need a solid "battle plan", anyway I noted lately  aimlocks are increasing  again exponentially as expected previosly from a lot here and also several youtubers/ streamers are claiming that again... I hope LO will give more "firepower" to GM instead of  being barely toothless unpaid watchdogs with an excellent nose.. idem to the squad busy updating the anti-cheat periodcally... ofc assuming we have one fixed doing it periodically in medium/ short time.

16 hours ago, SuperChaffee said:

I cannot tell if this is sarcasm or not. The GMs sound like a chatbot. I specifically mean the players with GM titles in game. I'm not talking about customer support or players with Dev titles.

On 5/31/2023 at 12:41 AM, BlatMan said:

I cannot tell if this is sarcasm or not. The GMs sound like a chatbot. I specifically mean the players with GM titles in game. I'm not talking about customer support or players with Dev titles.

I'm not being sarcastic, it's my real opinion.

Merged.

On 5/31/2023 at 12:41 AM, BlatMan said:

The GMs sound like a chatbot. I specifically mean the players with GM titles in game.

They are players too, but when they work as GMs they must behave in a very upright manner, being objective and patient in handling problems fairly and consistently, without discrimination or favouritism, at the end they represent the game.

On 5/30/2023 at 5:45 AM, Reprimand said:

becuase i can contuine to pester the ever loving shit out of everyone untell one of the staff members has had it with my bullshoot and finally rids me of this hell i am in

and that they might make an update that could add fun to ethier game, but eh game devoplment is hard and kids want there icecream here n now

Merged.

On 5/30/2023 at 8:18 AM, SuperChaffee said:

LO gms vs g1 gms is like jumping several levels

were as g1 gms banned you then refused to say why your banned and support refused to help you understand it

then got LO which will tell you to knock it off mute you then maybe ban you.

and a second part to this is that LO gms don't just tell you to piss off, or kill  you if you annoy them they just roll with it and don't let you get under there skin

Trust me i tried it on three of them as a welcome to what ever you call this community

however there support is still lazy so they get minus points, i also type like this becuase big long word no one read

6 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

but about this.. Faith? Faith in what?

Faith  is dead on the battlefield as we tell in my country.. Need a solid "battle plan", anyway I noted lately  aimlocks are increasing  again exponentially as expected previosly from a lot here and also several youtubers/ streamers are claiming that again... I hope LO will give more "firepower" to GM instead of  being barely toothless unpaid watchdogs with an excellent nose.. idem to the squad busy updating the anti-cheat periodcally... ofc assuming we have one fixed doing it periodically in medium/ short time.

I have faith in LO and all his staff including the gms, apb was neglected for years but since LO arrived they have been trying to improve it with very positive results, they care about the players opinion and that is why I have faith in them.

They are improving the game step by step and the roadmap shows their progress.

Edited by SuperChaffee

On 5/30/2023 at 11:16 PM, FakeBungo said:

lol volunteer GMs? probably have hackers as GMs now too hahahaha

If I'm remembering correctly, GM's aren't allowed to play as GMs in matches and what not, their GM account is separate from their actual gaming account.

• Like 1

On 29/05/2023 at 09:04, CookiePuss said:

Foi uma brincadeira galera. Talvez não fosse engraçado, mas era uma piada.

THEN THIS GM SHOULD BE BANNED IN THE ''OPINION'' AND BY THE 3 TOPICS IN THIS POST THIS IS A ''TOXIC PLAYER'' THIS SHOULD DESERVE A PUNISHMENT, THE SAME VOICES DID WITH ME, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS OR '' COTEXT...

Hey guys!

I'd just like to address a couple of these concerns here:

On 6/6/2023 at 2:02 AM, Sergsininia said:

If I'm remembering correctly, GM's aren't allowed to play as GMs in matches and what not, their GM account is separate from their actual gaming account.

Correct! GMs should in no way participate nor interfere with the actual gameplay. They are operating under different rules and if you see anyone disturbing a gameplay under a claim they're a GM, please make sure you report them immediately!

Secondly:

On 5/31/2023 at 6:16 AM, FakeBungo said:

lol volunteer GMs? probably have hackers as GMs now too hahahaha

GMs are selected after a thorough check and they are individuals we're holding to high standards. It is highly unlikely any of GMs we currently have would be involved in suspicious activity. That being said, if you DO suspect any problematic behavior, I kindly invite you and everyone else to report it to me directly. Thank you in advance.

And as for the OP's complaint, I unfortunately cannot say much except to take the issue up with the support for more information or a potential resolution.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ritual said:

Hey guys!

I'd just like to address a couple of these concerns here:

Correct! GMs should in no way participate nor interfere with the actual gameplay. They are operating under different rules and if you see anyone disturbing a gameplay under a claim they're a GM, please make sure you report them immediately!

Secondly:

GMs are selected after a thorough check and they are individuals we're holding to high standards. It is highly unlikely any of GMs we currently have would be involved in suspicious activity. That being said, if you DO suspect any problematic behavior, I kindly invite you and everyone else to report it to me directly. Thank you in advance.

And as for the OP's complaint, I unfortunately cannot say much except to take the issue up with the support for more information or a potential resolution.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

when can support do there job and help us? i have yet to meet a single person here who has been happy with supports answer. speaking from my own interactions with them there about as helpful as a dead dog