If you have been temp banned this is usually a manual action, so it's likely to be a player that reported you for something bad, and if you were banned for it there's also a high chance of what you did actually was bad

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

There are many players who do inappropriate things like being racist or toxic and after being punished they get angry about it.

If you are expelled, I'm sure there's a totally justifiable reason for it, normally an kick goes after receiving warnings.

And complaining in a forum is not the best thing to do, you can create a support ticket and they will give you a reason or a solution. https://support.gamersfirst.com/

Edited by SuperChaffee
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SuperChaffee said:

And complaining in a forum is not the best thing to do, you can create a support ticket and they will give you a reason or a solution. https://support.gamersfirst.com/

The thing about customer support it deterrent players to submit a ticket, like why do we need to provide IP address, transaction ID, account registration date, region of registration and characters involve?

For example if I have someone team killing me consistently and have it all on video I should be able to submit ticket select category grief / team killing, add a title write the player’s name and what happen and upload video submit.

not filling in these unnecessary information. LO customer support is not simple 

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Nanichi said:

Hello there I normally do not post on forums,

However, If you or someone else believes they have been abused by a Volunteer GM or TGM or Staff member you have every right to DM @Ritual to report a member for abuse of power and get the action appealed.

yes please i would like to report tiggs for abusing me back in 2013 to around 2015. she called me names and killed me several times for no reason (other then those few times i was annoying her on purpose)

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 6:49 PM, Deadliest said:

The thing about customer support it deterrent players to submit a ticket, like why do we need to provide IP address, transaction ID, account registration date, region of registration and characters involve?

For example if I have someone team killing me consistently and have it all on video I should be able to submit ticket select category grief / team killing, add a title write the player’s name and what happen and upload video submit.

not filling in these unnecessary information. LO customer support is not simple 

To report it is not necessary to give all that information, with only the name of the person, server, platform and explaining what happened, also attaching a video.

The other information is for issues related to the account, in any case, they will ask you for additional information if necessary.

And reporting really works, thanks to it I have seen how 4 of them were kicked or banned, obviously support doesn't give any information about it, but inside the game I haven't seen those players again, or at least for a while when it's a toxic people.

I always recommend reporting people and try to provide as much information as possible when describing the situation and also include video or pictures, as it helps the support team to resolve the situation.

Also support has helped me several times with different problems that I had, with very quick responses. 

My experience with support has always been very good.

Edited by SuperChaffee

holy shit bro use the edit button

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It was me. It looks like you did not learn. I see you typed the entire post in a format befitting a headline (again).

The next time it will be longer. Your actions have consequences.

On 5/23/2023 at 11:44 PM, SuperChaffee said:

Support isn't very helpful for bans, in fact they often respond vaguely and deter players from reaching out to them, personally haven't had any issues with support, however i have seen plenty of unhelpful support answers, such as " you know why you are banned and your account will stay banned " without actually providing an actual answer, don't get me wrong, the support isn't supposed to be your slave, but they need to understand that players being left in the unknown for x action taken against them is extremely frustrating, i know most people would rather see " you have been banned for cheating " rather than the standard universal answer or "we can't provide details" kind of answer.

And that's only for the ban part, APB support in general is a hit or miss and it's pretty frustrating

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 2

Perm banning players for being toxic is ridiculous and straight up bullshoot.

On 5/24/2023 at 3:49 AM, SuperChaffee said:

Also support has helped me several times with different problems that I had, with very quick responses. 

My experience with support has always been very good.

So what you are pratically trying to say, it's your good experience alone denies or overwrite the other hundred-thousand negatives or mixed feelings ones..

That's pretty bold my dear 😂 (anyway Sincerly me too I havent had exaggerated problems with support and I guess the only reason is because I have been honest and thinking my own business and ofc main reason... I used to shower this game with money..😢)

EDIT: the author of the tread, @MATHEU5, I guess probabily he is still waiting for an answer from the support and seems he is over the 15 days... I am not defending him but not seeing recent updates, take yourself why the ponderings about support.... well Ofc not in line with experience of yours/mine or minority but more with the feedbacks experience of the majority... sadly for all

On 5/23/2023 at 3:17 PM, Nanichi said:

Hello there I normally do not post on forums,

However, If you or someone else believes they have been abused by a Volunteer GM or TGM or Staff member you have every right to DM @Ritual to report a member for abuse of power and get the action appealed.

About this "abuse of power" That's interesting... from what I remind they told me something like, GM can do nothing, they cannot ban and they are just sort of reporters but just more credible but also ignored.. finally changed something?

When you get banned temporary you get a e mail with a explanation. At least i did.

7 hours ago, Shui said:

Being toxic or whatever should warrant a chat ban or, at the worst, a temporary ban. I hardly see any hacker getting banned, why someone needs to suffer a perma ban just being an pleasant fellow while way worse people run free in the game? It's a stupid logic.

• Like 1

To ban a player for using cheats, it is not something so easy or fast, first after receiving the report LO or the people in charge must do a thorough investigation to determine if the player violated the rules and that investigation may take time, because in order to ban a player for using cheats first there must be strong evidence to prove it, so I always recommend when reporting a person, provide all the evidence you have as videos, images or a more detailed description, because only report a player who is believed to use cheats but does not provide any evidence, makes the investigation more difficult.

If a player is being toxic or racist, they have already broken the rules and policies, and the same messages sent by that player will be used against them as evidence, speeding up the decision making process.

17 hours ago, Shui said:

Nobody should be toxic. 💁‍♀️

Edited by SuperChaffee
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SuperChaffee said:

Nobody should be toxic. 💁‍♀️

if we lived in a perfect world were we all fart butterflies and poop rainbows no one would be toxic. however i'm stuck in this hell hole much like you and it is built on suffering

• Like 2

On 5/25/2023 at 6:25 PM, cowhorseman said:

if we lived in a perfect world were we all fart butterflies and poop rainbows no one would be toxic. however i'm stuck in this hell hole much like you and it is built on suffering

It is up to us to make a difference, and banning such behaviours is a start.

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.” - Dr. Seuss

Edited by SuperChaffee

12 hours ago, Shui said:

If some annoying cu*t starts sh*t on chat with you for no reason the guy deserves a ban. 

how hard is not to type? people get too emotional in this game true losers. 

Edited by Deadliest

16 hours ago, SuperChaffee said:

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

You are/were even part of a toxic clan and the hipocracy. But  the cheat flaunting streamers should be set free. Great start to stay deeper in the pit lol 

Edited by Dead_Game
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, SuperChaffee said:

and banning such behaviours is a start.

No, it's not. It's only the start of a spiral of silence where a LO employee decide what's allowed to say and what's not. Chat ban like any other normal game if that's a must. Besides, dealing with a toxic person is easy: use ignore on him if you don't like whatever he's saying. It's even builtin in the game - heck, make the option even more visible. Let people say whatever they want, but do punish griefers, scammers, team killers and ban obvious hackers. For years, we all know who the heck is hacking and they don't really do much of an effort to hide themselves - with some very small exceptions. Most of the hackers like to brag and even stream their games, trying to get some dimwit to simp them.

Banning someone from saying whatever LO consider toxic is the real dangerous behavior here. A LO employee decide what's toxic and just flat out ban someone legit that didn't do anything serious to ruin other people's gaming experience. It's ridiculous how talking something "not allowed" is a bigger offense than griefing, team killing and cheating. Even World of Tanks, which has a strict chat code, only chat bans people for running their mouth - and, believe it or not, WoT has a way worse community than APB.

On 5/25/2023 at 7:48 AM, Shui said:

It seems like they don't ban people for being toxic. They ban for very specific nonsense. Like that one person who's account was broken due to support trying to remove an offensive symbol. That person seemed to get in an argument every time they signed in. That was fine according to support, but one symbol is where they draw the line. It's like when someone has been arrested 10+ times, has multiple break and entries, theft, attempted murder, but the drug charge gives them the most time in prison. That person probably doesn't belong in society, but the drugs shouldn't have been the deciding factor.

But, I don't work for support. I can only go by hearsay from people vocal about their bans. Realistically, those small offenses probably encouraged support to investigate previous reports, and support said screw it and swung the ban hammer.

12 hours ago, Aka2k said:

Banning someone from saying whatever LO consider toxic is the real dangerous behavior here.

No, what's dangerous is how people think they can just say and do whatever they want and everyone has to just deal. 

APB isn't the first game that doesn't allow toxicity--this goes way beyond our own little community.

Stop trying to make it seem like LO is power tripping. And stop acting like entitled children when you lose a match, cause LO doesn't owe you anything when you act ugly.

Do some of you even know what sportsmanship is? You got banned... Have some grace, jeez.

• Like 1

Here we go again... at the end it always the same freaking trend to repeat everywhere and everytime aka  moralist are crusaiding while toxic are invading..😂

On 5/25/2023 at 7:43 PM, SuperChaffee said:

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.” - Dr. Seuss

you ban them they make new accounts so you ban em again. you know how to fix this? ban there graphics card. doubt they want to play after that paying 200-600 just to play a game?

7 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

No, what's dangerous is how people think they can just say and do whatever they want and everyone has to just deal. 

APB isn't the first game that doesn't allow toxicity--this goes way beyond our own little community.

Stop trying to make it seem like LO is power tripping. And stop acting like entitled children when you lose a match, cause LO doesn't owe you anything when you act ugly.

Do some of you even know what sportsmanship is? You got banned... Have some grace, jeez.

Ban people who teabags too. It's toxic as well. Stop trying to pretend LO is not overreacting and picking what's right/wrong to say. Beside, this is not even the point, the point is how exaggerated is to ban someone for running their mouths like it's the worst offense in a game filled with hackers and griefers. Chat ban people like any other normal game, stop this snowflake behavior of banning people because opinions and words.

Also, before you get any ideas, I hardly say anything in the game. And I do use a lot of the ignore function because every type of a-hole that run their mouths - from liberals to brats bragging. I'm fine with the ignore function. Let the big mouths talking to themselves, I don't care as long they are not hacking or running trucks over people playing missions.

Edited by Aka2k
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aka2k said:

Ban people who teabags too. It's toxic as well. Stop trying to pretend LO is not overreacting and picking what's right/wrong to say. Beside, this is not even the point, the point is how exaggerated is to ban someone for running their mouths like it's the worst offense in a game filled with hackers and griefers. Chat ban people like any other normal game, stop this snowflake behavior of banning people because opinions and words.

Also, before you get any ideas, I hardly say anything in the game. And I do use a lot of the ignore function because every type of a-hole that run their mouths - from liberals to brats bragging. I'm fine with the ignore function. Let the big mouths talking to themselves, I don't care as long they are not hacking or running trucks over people playing missions.

so if they dont ban cheaters they shouldn't ban anyone else either? weird logic

griefers get banned, we've had multiple threads of griefers whining about bans

setting aside that its entirely within LO's rights to pick what can and can't be said, they aren't even overreacting - perma bans for behavior only happen after temp bans have already been issued, if someone can't or won't take the hint that their behavior needs to change then get rid of them

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1