The second time I was banned the first time I lost my account after 12 years of playing I was banned meaninglessly and this time the same thing happened I don't know what's going on I think this is a lot of incopetence they are killing the game I think I'm going to give up playing I've already spent a lot of money to get banned if only they had a clear answer to what's going on, they gave me 3 DAYS BANNED but I think that date has passed and so far they haven't solved my problem, probably they're doing it on purpose

JMJeBMy.png

1 hour ago, Deadliest said:

So you just randomly got banned for 3 days without a reason? 

tumblr_o1r6fhh2Ak1u97ud1o1_500.png&f=1&n

• Like 5

У меня такая же ситуация как у вас, сначала написал что меня забанили на 3 дня, а потом просто "аккаунт заблокирован".

10 hours ago, Deadliest said:

So you just randomly got banned for 3 days without a reason? 

To be fair.. They once banned me for 30 days, didn't wanna tell me why either but they unbanned me as soon as I asked about it.
LO be weird like that.

11 hours ago, MATHEU5 said:

3 DAYS BANNED

3 days sounds serious, what'd ya do.

We know it wasnt for hax, so let me see. 

Didja say some racist stuff in chat, or spam chat

I am kinda curious about reason of the first ban .. (no accusation, I just love tales..)

Hope you will get an answer soon

6 hours ago, Cuve said:

To be fair.. They once banned me for 30 days, didn't wanna tell me why either but they unbanned me as soon as I asked about it.
LO be weird like that.

Hell, I just got banned today for telling someone to off themselves. In a video game. Where all players are anonymous. And the game's main goal is literally to kill people. And LO wonders why they struggle for players, yet the cheaters roam around freely, continue to livestream themselves cheating, and nothing happens to them.

What a backwards clown world we live in.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

4 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Hell, I just got banned today for telling someone to off themselves. In a video game. Where all players are anonymous.

Anonymity doesn't excuse ugly conduct, despite your incessant whining that it somehow absolves you.

Hopefully now you learned something--actions have consequences.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

~snip~

The other thread is closed so I am going to respond to what you said there here.

It is abundantly clear that no amount of talking or explaining will get through to you, which is exactly why no SPCT or Moderator has bothered to reach out to you to talk about your ban or any steps you can take to reverse the decision. You've said you made a ticket and it was closed so that really should have been the end of it. Little Orbit clearly has no intention of debating with you or wasting time trying to get you to understand the gravity of your actions even when they gave you multiple chances previously.

The EULA and Rules of Conduct state:

"9.4 You shall not (and you agree to not) generate any User Generated Content, or use the Game in a way, that:

9.4.1 infringes the rights of any other person or entity (including, without limitation, their Intellectual Property Rights) (and references to "any other person or entity" shall include Little Orbit);

9.4.2 breaches any Applicable Laws;

9.4.3 in Little Orbit's absolute discretion, Little Orbit considers:

(a) is defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, harmful, abusive, harassing, hateful, invasive of another's privacy, sexually explicit, or offensive (whether in relation to race, sex, religion or otherwise) or denigrating to anyone's reputation or general standing (whether or not actionable);"

The relevant parts here are highlighted in bold. Regardless of what you may feel personally, this is a contract which you have signed and agreed to as a condition of playing the game. If you don't like it, you have the option of withdrawing and not playing.  Irrefutable fact.

Right above that paragraph it states:

"9.1 You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Game is governed by Little Orbit's rules of conduct. You agree that when using the Game you will comply with:

9.1.1 all local and international laws in force from time to time applicable to the Game (including, without limitation, all laws of your country of residence in force from time to time applicable to the Game, and all rights or duties that apply to you as a matter of common law or as a matter of contract law, and all rights or duties that apply to you in connection with any fiduciary relationship (including, without limitation, any rights or duties that apply to you in respect of inside, proprietary and confidential information)) ("Applicable Laws"); and

9.1.2 Little Orbit's rules of conduct.

9.2 You acknowledge that the rules set out in this condition 9 are non-exhaustive and that Little Orbit reserves the right to determine in its absolute discretion what conduct it considers inappropriate in relation to the Game. Little Orbit further reserves its right to exercise any or all of its rights (without prejudice to any other rights or remedies it may have) set out in condition 13 below, including the right to permanently remove User Generated Content and/or terminate a GamersFirst Account in respect of your use of the Game.

9.3 You acknowledge that you are responsible for all acts and omissions which occur under your name, any other names that have been created under your GamersFirst Account (for example character names) and/or your GamersFirst Account."

This could not be any clearer. Follow the law of your country, follow Little Orbit's rules. Don't be abusive and take responsibility for what comes out of your account.

No matter which way you want to cut it, you violated the rules and this is the second time (that we are aware of) that this has happened. The last time we spoke, I said that you have to take responsibility for what you do and say because you may not like the consequences. It is clear you have chosen to misbehave and now you've reached the upper limit. Reading your posts, it sounds like you are angry and if I was in your shoes I would be angry too. However, deflecting the blame onto other people and trying to use other examples of what could be worse (hacks/cheats) or bringing up other websites (4chan, reddit) does not help your case. 4chan and reddit are separate entities with exclusive Terms of Service and User Agreements. Their rules do not apply here. So, if you prefer to behave that way without repercussion, you are more than welcome to migrate there.

For me, it is sad because you come off as narcissistic and unwilling to take responsibility for yourself. If something bad happens, you will argue it is because the person who took that decision is sensitive, weak and easily offended and therefore you should absolved of the bulk of the consequence. On the flip side, if players are cheating and ruining the game, they are also being toxic and taking action against them falls just as much in line as you being permanently banned for your behaviour. Nobody will come on the forums to complain about being banned for using cheats because they have the simple choice of not using them to begin with. You have the simple choice of not using language and designing your character in a way which directly breaches the contract you have signed with Little Orbit.

Try and see this from a neutral perspective. You clearly want to play here and nobody wants to put up with mistreatment during a game they play for their enjoyment. Take the time learn from this and please do better. If everybody is telling you that the way you are acting is the problem and you refuse to listen, you will keep repeating this same loop.

Please have a blessed day.

Edited by Emily
Removing inappropriate content
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, Zypectrumun said:

EAC parece surpreendentemente bom, meus amigos usando assistência de mira foram banidos

I don't understand what do you mean aim assist?

Merged.

12 hours ago, Reprimand said:

The other thread is closed so I am going to respond to what you said there here.

It is abundantly clear that no amount of talking or explaining will get through to you, which is exactly why no SPCT or Moderator has bothered to reach out to you to talk about your ban or any steps you can take to reverse the decision. You've said you made a ticket and it was closed so that really should have been the end of it. Little Orbit clearly has no intention of debating with you or wasting time trying to get you to understand the gravity of your actions even when they gave you multiple chances previously.

The EULA and Rules of Conduct state:

"9.4 You shall not (and you agree to not) generate any User Generated Content, or use the Game in a way, that:

9.4.1 infringes the rights of any other person or entity (including, without limitation, their Intellectual Property Rights) (and references to "any other person or entity" shall include Little Orbit);

9.4.2 breaches any Applicable Laws;

9.4.3 in Little Orbit's absolute discretion, Little Orbit considers:

(a) is defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, harmful, abusive, harassing, hateful, invasive of another's privacy, sexually explicit, or offensive (whether in relation to race, sex, religion or otherwise) or denigrating to anyone's reputation or general standing (whether or not actionable);"

As partes relevantes aqui são destacadas em negrito. Independentemente do que você possa sentir pessoalmente, este é um contrato que você assinou e concordou como condição para jogar o jogo. Se não gostar, tem a opção de desistir e não jogar. Fato irrefutável.

Logo acima desse parágrafo, afirma:

"9.1 Você reconhece e concorda que seu uso do Jogo é regido pelas regras de conduta da Little Orbit. Você concorda que, ao usar o Jogo, você cumprirá:

9.1.1 todas as leis locais e internacionais em vigor de tempos em tempos aplicáveis ao Jogo (incluindo, sem limitação, todas as leis do seu país de residência em vigor de tempos em tempos aplicáveis ao Jogo, e todos os direitos ou deveres que se aplicam a você como uma questão de direito consuetudinário ou de direito contratual, e todos os direitos ou deveres que se aplicam a você em conexão com qualquer relação fiduciária (incluindo, sem limitação, quaisquer direitos ou deveres que se aplicam a você em relação a informações internas, proprietárias e informações confidenciais)) ("Leis Aplicáveis"); e

9.1.2 Regras de conduta da Little Orbit.

9.2 Você reconhece que as regras estabelecidas nesta condição 9 não são exaustivas e que a Little Orbit se reserva o direito de determinar, a seu exclusivo critério, quais condutas considera inadequadas em relação ao Jogo. A Little Orbit reserva-se ainda o direito de exercer alguns ou todos os seus direitos (sem prejuízo de quaisquer outros direitos ou recursos que possa ter) estabelecidos na condição 13 abaixo, incluindo o direito de remover permanentemente o Conteúdo Gerado pelo Usuário e/ou encerrar uma Conta GamersFirst em relação ao seu uso do Jogo.

9.3 Você reconhece que é responsável por todos os atos e omissões que ocorram sob seu nome, quaisquer outros nomes que tenham sido criados sob sua conta GamersFirst (por exemplo, nomes de personagens) e/ou sua conta GamersFirst."

Isso não poderia ser mais claro. Siga a lei do seu país, siga as regras da Little Orbit. Não seja abusivo e assuma a responsabilidade pelo que sai da sua conta.

Não importa de que maneira você queira cortar, você violou as regras e esta é a segunda vez (que saibamos) que isso acontece. A última vez que conversamos, eu disse que você tem que assumir a responsabilidade pelo que faz e diz porque pode não gostar das consequências. Está claro que você escolheu se comportar mal e agora atingiu o limite máximo. Lendo suas postagens, parece que você está com raiva e, se eu estivesse no seu lugar, também ficaria com raiva. No entanto, desviar a culpa para outras pessoas e tentar usar outros exemplos do que poderia ser pior (hacks/cheats) ou trazer outros sites (4chan, reddit) não ajuda no seu caso. 4chan e reddit são entidades separadas com Termos de Serviço e Contratos de Usuário exclusivos. Suas regras não se aplicam aqui. Então, se você prefere se comportar dessa forma sem repercussão,

Para mim, é triste porque você parece narcisista e não quer assumir a responsabilidade por si mesmo. Se algo ruim acontecer, você argumentará que é porque a pessoa que tomou essa decisão é sensível, fraca e facilmente ofendida e, portanto, você deve ser absolvido da maior parte da consequência. Por outro lado, se os jogadores estão trapaceando e arruinando o jogo, eles também estão sendo tóxicos e agir contra eles cai tanto na linha quanto você ser banido permanentemente por seu comportamento. Ninguém vai entrar nos fóruns para reclamar de ter sido banido por usar cheats porque eles têm a simples escolha de não usá-los para começar. Você tem a simples escolha de não usar linguagem e projetar seu personagem de uma forma que viole diretamente o contrato que você assinou com a Little Orbit.

Tente ver isso de uma perspectiva neutra. Você claramente quer jogar aqui e ninguém quer tolerar maus-tratos durante um jogo que joga para se divertir. Aproveite o tempo para aprender com isso e, por favor, faça melhor. Se todo mundo está lhe dizendo que a maneira como você está agindo é o problema e você se recusa a ouvir, continuará repetindo o mesmo loop.

Por favor, tenha um dia abençoado.

Hi, I'm very angry with someone who did this to me, as you can see, I've been playing this game for 12 years, but part of it was playing on the Brazilian server. so I stopped playing and in 2022 I started playing again and LO itself blocked me in my exchange and sales system stating that I ''stole'' them with a refund in 2021 and that year I spent the whole time without a computer and not even playing nothing but when I came back in 2022 I came across this I was blocked forever with the option of ''pay 80$'' to remove my commercial block I had no idea what happened then I tried to explain it to me I sent proofs among other documents they kept saying that I I had to pay to remove my block with this I was very upset and didn't care anymore so I was playing for a month but I had a setback with my job I had to travel for 2 weeks to work when I came back to play a little as I always do I came across my main account which i always spent money and time on it banned , i try to contact support they said i used some kind of cheat i just got confused by it and i tried to explain send what not and i never used any of it i just wanted to play with some friends on However, I got in touch and one of the administrators answered me stating that LO was investigating some bans and from then on I did not receive any information about what really happened so I was confused, I formatted my computer so that nothing would happen or if there was any undegeted file about something but when I went back to playing in my secondary ah 5 days ago I was banned too and I don't know why this time and I didn't play for a while that is I'm afraid to create a new account and get banned again I haven't played for a while

could be a case of name mix up. happened to me once a blue moon ago. some cheating twat was using a name simlar to mine and guess who got a ban for it.

and yes in some cases the gms will just out right ban you simply becuase they feel like it or they do not like you. that also happened to a friend of mine

16 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

could be a case of name mix up.

It gets kinda messy too, cause you have to manually type the name and sometimes people use i's or l's in place of each other to circumvent taken names, but they're totally different people.

40 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

It gets kinda messy too, cause you have to manually type the name and sometimes people use i's or l's in place of each other to circumvent taken names, but they're totally different people.

Yes and it's a really shit system that is hard to work around becuase some want the same name for two toons and will use I and l i think a font change would be in mind, but might me changing all of the games font and i have no wishs to place someone in that kind of hell

On 5/11/2023 at 3:07 PM, NotTheEnforcer said:

Hell, I just got banned today for telling someone to off themselves. In a video game. Where all players are anonymous. And the game's main goal is literally to kill people. And LO wonders why they struggle for players, yet the cheaters roam around freely, continue to livestream themselves cheating, and nothing happens to them.

What a backwards clown world we live in.

Telling someone to "off themselves" is the equivalent of bullying in high school and telling a kid to commit suicide. No surprise you got banned.

While killing people in video games is one thing, telling the player themselves to die is another. Best learn the difference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/12/2023 at 2:05 PM, cowhorseman said:

Yes and it's a really shit system that is hard to work around becuase some want the same name for two toons and will use I and l i think a font change would be in mind, but might me changing all of the games font and i have no wishs to place someone in that kind of hell

Very true! I use 'the same name' for two characters as well, would suck if they altered it at this point.

It's kind of a lose-lose with that solution too if you think about it; unless free name changes were complimentary relative to character roster size(s) I suppose...

Idk, food for thought ig. ^^

3 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Very true! I use 'the same name' for two characters as well, would suck if they altered it at this point.

It's kind of a lose-lose with that solution too if you think about it; unless free name changes were complimentary relative to character roster size(s) I suppose...

Idk, food for thought ig. ^^

free name changes would result in enmass cheaters swapping names like a fat kid eatting at a buffet so they have a hard time getting banned

1 minute ago, cowhorseman said:

free name changes would result in enmass cheaters swapping names like a fat kid eatting at a buffet so they have a hard time getting banned

I don't think a hungry-hungry-hippo at a buffet is really 'swapping', probs more accurate to say they'd be 'consuming', but I get your meaning, lmao.

Just make the query only target accounts of X age or older and only accounts in good standing with no previous violations. Voila!

11 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

Just make the query only target accounts of X age or older and only accounts in good standing with no previous violations. Voila!

This plus VIP matchmaking could really do some good. Don't other games have it if you're toxic you get put with other toxic players? Granted APB doesn't have the highest population for something like that to be healthy.

On 5/11/2023 at 2:49 AM, MATHEU5 said:

The second time I was banned the first time I lost my account after 12 years of playing I was banned meaninglessly and this time the same thing happened I don't know what's going on I think this is a lot of incopetence they are killing the game I think I'm going to give up playing I've already spent a lot of money to get banned if only they had a clear answer to what's going on, they gave me 3 DAYS BANNED but I think that date has passed and so far they haven't solved my problem, probably they're doing it on purpose

JMJeBMy.png

Gm's doesnt give a fuck bro nor does the little orbit, dont  waste your money .

On 5/12/2023 at 2:07 PM, cowhorseman said:

could be a case of name mix up. happened to me once a blue moon ago. some cheating twat was using a name simlar to mine and guess who got a ban for it.

and yes in some cases the gms will just out right ban you simply becuase they feel like it or they do not like you. that also happened to a friend of mine

Hello there I normally do not post on forums,

However, If you or someone else believes they have been abused by a Volunteer GM or TGM or Staff member you have every right to DM @Ritual to report a member for abuse of power and get the action appealed.

• Like 1