CombatMedic02

CURE - Central Urban Response & Enforcement [Citadel]

curesmall.png
CURE - Central Urban Response & Enforcement

Welcome potential new recruit! We are CURE, an EU (Citadel) enforcer clan that promotes good team work and which aims to clean up the city of San Paro. Our ranks are open to anyone who wishes to join, we don't discriminate again rank or threat level, everyone is welcome, we're just here to have a good time! We strive to promote a fun and friendly atmosphere where everyone can group up together with other clan mates to help each other progress their characters and contacts through missions. We don't mind what rank you are or what your threat level is, if you just want other friendly individuals to play with, this is the clan for you! As we are part of a gaming community you will also find other benefits in joining our clan! We have our own game servers and teamspeak/discord server and you will find that many players from all over the world are proud to call our community home. 🙂

Recruitment

Want to join? Great! Either send a in-game mail message to CombatMedic02 or one of our officers listed on the staff page below or ask to join us in the clan recruitment channel on our Discord server. We’ll get an invite sent out to you when we’re next both online. We are always looking for good team players with good attitudes that will make our clan great so if you think this sounds like you, send me a message in-game today!

Our current Officers can be found Here!

Rules

By joining CURE please remember that you are representing us as a clan. There are a few rules to follow if you want to stay with us which can be seen below, just a few obvious rules really, nothing unreasonable but rules that I expect all CURE officers to follow.

1) Be Active - If you are going to be away for a while at least let me know, I don't want clan slots occupied by players that don't play much.

2) Be Polite/Friendly - Don't argue with players in district chat, it gives us all a bad name, I'd like for us to be a clan other people would want to be a part of.

3) Teamwork is Key - Work together when playing with other clan members, respect other clan officers and each other. Don't insult each other, team kill other officers on purpose or leave them behind when they are about to be killed.

Uniforms/Clan Vehicles

Uniforms are currently completely optional so don’t feel like you are forced to wear one I just wanted to promote some clan pride and team spirit by at least geting us wearing the same colours. You can buy our starter kit uniform or build your own by requesting our symbols! We want you to make your uniform your own and unique to you while showing you are part of the team. It just looks pretty awesome when we all turn up in our clan vehicles and pile out in clan colours.

We're enforcers after all, I think it's cool to look like we belong to an organised unit. But as stated earlier, it's completly up to you. We even sell some pretty awesome looking clan vehicles too! If you would like to buy one check out our website and let me know which one you would like to buy and I'll make one up and send it out to you. 😃

Criminals plague the city and we are the CURE!

Links

Click Here to Visit our Website's Clan Page!
Click Here to Visit our Youtube Channel!
Click Here to Visit our Twitch Channel!
Click Here to Visit our Steam Group!

Click Here to Join our Discord!

cure01.jpg

cure02.jpg

Edited by CombatMedic02
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Outbreak Gaming is blocked by MBAM just so you know, might want to take that up with them and ask why. I've been through it before with my file host got the same and it didn't take too long to resolve.

Good luck with recruitment btw.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Outbreak Gaming is blocked by MBAM just so you know, might want to take that up with them and ask why. I've been through it before with my file host got the same and it didn't take too long to resolve.

Good luck with recruitment btw.

Thanks for letting me know, that's weird, I haven't had that problem and I use it myself. There's definitely nothing wrong with our site. I imagine someone has just falsely reported it or something. I'll look into it anyway. 😀

nice fresh start from your unbanning, hope to see you out the bronze district at some point.

7 hours ago, wibsey said:

nice fresh start from your unbanning, hope to see you out the bronze district at some point.

Yeah, it's nice to be back even though I didn't do anything wrong, still have no idea what caused the ban in the first place, I'm really not the best player and I stream most time I play but yeah, back now so it's basically business as usual. 😛 Bronze or Silver, wherever has space really. Though we get more recruits out of the Bronze District and the matchmaking is normally better as it is where all the Silver players play but I've had one or two decent games against gold players recently too so I think it's all coming back to me. 😀

Played with CURE earlier today. CombatMedic is a nice bloke to work with.

Hello Everyone This Is IceHoly (Officer) And We Gonna Make Clan Active And Reopen it  Agin Whos Interested Join Our Discord And Contact With CombatMedic02 Or Any Of Officer Online.