Ritual

Little Orbit Day 2023

1 hour ago, Weaboos said:

I was hoping for a 50% sale like G1 used to do. 🙁 Over the years I acquired most of the stuff I wanted anyways except for a few select items I could not justify paying the full price or some not yet de-bundled bundles...

Anyways so far 2023 has been a productive year for APB, I hope the progress does not bog down and we see further completion of set roadmap objectives!

I think prices on average are already 20% lower than back with old G1. Add another 10% on top of that and you have a pretty good deal imo.

2 hours ago, Reprimand said:

64 bit update

EAC

recent weapon balances

uhhhh

ALMOST

Only 10% off? Or is it additional to premium 20% off? So overall it's 30%?

i'd love to spend money on this game again but LO is so incompetant its not even funny anymore

• Like 2

Just now, ninjarrrr said:

i'd love to spend money on this game again but LO is so incompetant its not even funny anymore

Why are they incompetent

Happy Anniversary LO!

Thank you for sticking by us. 

Can we please get some Inventory Extenders as rewards please? 😂

We desperately need some.

13 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Can we please get some Inventory Extenders as rewards please? We desperately need some.

So much this. ARMAS sale is literally worthless for someone like me, who has a maxed out weapon locker. We need extensions for all inventory types, as everyone has one or more inventories that are maxed out at this point. It's been several years since the last expansions were released, it's beyond time.

5 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It's been several years since the last expansions were released, it's beyond time.

There should be more extensions I agree but even G1 has stated multiple times as to why it is currently not possible as they were running into severe engine limitations with Inventory space related to weapons. There's a chance 64Bit fixed this but if it were that way then I think they would've given out more inventory slots already so I assume that the issue still persists and they are looking at other things first before fixing a niche issue that only affects a small amount of players in the game right now, there's also clever ways of fixing this sort of issue such as making reskins actual skins for weapons rather than a separate gun in your inventory.

9 minutes ago, Frosi said:

There should be more extensions I agree but even G1 has stated multiple times as to why it is currently not possible as they were running into severe engine limitations

let me guess, it's also the same reason why devs didnt make and will never happen any further development in game, like reworking the rank system and for CLANS having a sense in game and intruducing things like clan/guilds wars, organized fight club matches, rewards, clan ranking systems .. am I right?

Edited by PingOVER9000
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

ARMAS sale is literally worthless for someone like me

Yep I'm maxed out too.

A. They have nothing new to buy, weapon or car wise, No Eastwood pick up truck.

B. I'm weapon maxed.

C. I'm still not Spending, till My Demands are met. 

6 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

let me guess, it's also the same reason why devs didnt make and will never happen any further development in game, like reworking the rank system and for CLANS having a sense in game and intruducing things like clan/guilds wars, organized fight club matches, rewards, clan ranking systems .. am I right?

While those things would be nice to have they are not going to be what brings back and more importantly keeps players playing the game, their next step in development is Matchmaking/Phasing which is going to be a huge undertaking and something they have to get just right so I'm sure they'll communicate plenty about it to make sure what they are doing is in line with what players want.

4 minutes ago, Frosi said:

While those things would be nice to have they are not going to be what brings back and more importantly keeps players playing the game

You seem very sure about the result, but also conflicted with that "While those things would be nice to have"

Remind me last time when  LO, or also G1, added last time a new feature impacting gameplay? 

Anyway back at the business, at end you have just avoided and wanted to avoid asnwering my question.

12 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

You seem very sure about the result, but also conflicted with that "While those things would be nice to have"

As a long term player that still plays it'd be nice to have a reason for clans to be a core gameplay feature, however, for APB to have a chance at surviving the game needs to do a complete 180 turn on the new player experience, this includes a new tutorial, better matchmaking and even things such as easier access to at least some mods and slotted weapons, without new players playing the game and generating LO income its going to be hard to justify further developing the game seeing as player retention has already shown to be an issue after 64Bit release.

15 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Anyway back at the business, at end you have just avoided and wanted to avoid asnwering my question.

You can hardly call it avoiding the questions when there's no answer to them, if its not on the roadmap LO posted at the start of the year you shouldn't expect it to happen anytime soon as their priorities are elsewhere.

On 5/7/2023 at 8:39 PM, Frosi said:

As a long term player that still plays it'd be nice to have a reason for clans to be a core gameplay feature, however, for APB to have a chance at surviving the game needs to do a complete 180 turn on the new player experience, this includes a new tutorial, better matchmaking and even things such as easier access to at least some mods and slotted weapons, without new players playing the game and generating LO income its going to be hard to justify further developing the game seeing as player retention has already shown to be an issue after 64Bit release.

YES, excatly, the game needs do a complete 180, totally agree with these words.

The new player experience, tutorial, better matchmaking etc must have been a BASIC and I repeat a BaSic, a base feature added in the game, I and I guess everybody with common sense here dont consider it at all like  something of a upgrade or improvment of the game, IT'S NOT,  it's something must have been done ages ago, that's a lack and demerit has to be correct ASAP not just now, ages ago.

If you retain the 180 we need it's just a better matchmaking, new players, you are sadly just confirming me the LO plans/managment it's just a last attempt trying milking whatever players join here for trying to lengthen the expiry date with the same stupid game from the release pratically... 

Honesty I am sorry, seems like I am being bossy or sort of bully against you, sincerly it's not like that.. honestly I dont ever want talk you, truly in no offence sense,  at the end your answer to my questions, or better all this speech as the same valour of the dust on a chessboard... WHY THE DEVELOPERS NEVER INTERVIENE IN THESE DISCUSSIONS and let people such as you being used as BULLETPROOF VEST?

It's unfair in your confront but also for us players, every damn time we have to confront with you guys while you sort of shielding them, IT'S SO SILLY.. 

On 5/7/2023 at 8:39 PM, Frosi said:

You can hardly call it avoiding the questions when there's no answer to them, if its not on the roadmap LO posted at the start of the year you shouldn't expect it to happen anytime soon as their priorities are elsewhere.

I know already the roadmap... and I/ you/ We know already about some U-turn or forgetfulness about these roadmap in past.

In teory after the Engine upgrade, LO shall have prepared an agenda with the ones for adding new feature (they showed us new contacs, map drafts etc do you remind?).. what happened to this agenda? 😂

What I asked it's a hidden question for answering this question : "if it's a possibility adding new feature in APB RELOADED despite these "engine limitations" or actually the dev team working there is fortunate enough, because they are just a bunch of people with limitated time/ resources and while working other projects, to make something for the end of the next year because LO too busy with other games aka STFU Ships that Fight Underground and Unsung story ((from the recensions the game in still in developing since 2014 but there arent any  new news since 2019/2020 wtf  what's happening there 🤣 ...) "..

So at the end it's just LO is not investing in this game or just trying to lengthen the expiry date or both?

If you are a long term player as you tell, you shall know since the old forum, also in this new forum and reddit too, full of people asking for adding more gameplay feature, CLAN WARS or clan fightclubs is one of the more famous, just for that reason I named them, that why I told and you confirm me you are avoiding answering the question.

AH yes anyway I know the answer for all you have, I am just a player yada yada, fine whatever and not a Lo game developer, I know you are one of the bearing heroes supporting some mighty shafts... just joking I respect your passions for this game..  sadly the problem of passionate people is also their weakness, being manipolate from which drive them.

Ah for finishing, you are not the only "long term player", you can see my date too and there are someone older than me and you still active,  and btw ...it dont think alone it worth something, from what I see  if APB is still alive and LO didnt close the server because THERE IS STILL PROFIT (for then investing other games ) is only thanks from veteran players still playing or returning playing this game.

Merged.

On 5/7/2023 at 8:23 PM, PingOVER9000 said:

Remind me last time when  LO, or also G1, added last time a new feature impacting gameplay? 

APB need ABSOLUTY NEW FEATURE, because THE GAME HAS NEVER HAD notable NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURE, it's a stagnant game since release back for G1 players,  yes @Frosi, another question you avoided to answer but dont worry I have done it for you and another  feedback for LO they will certainly ignore.

Happy anniversary and congratulation LO, the milk you sell it has already past the expiration date 😐...

Edited by PingOVER9000
my hate when the milk's going to waste :(

Hmm. Curious to see that Snubnose.

I am a collector ^,-

"I prefer my equipment, to make a bang."

15 hours ago, Reprimand said:

64 bit update

EAC

recent weapon balances

uhhhh

I wouldn't consider recent weapon balances a positive thing. They accidentally nerfed the range too much on the .45, then decided to leave the bug in place. It went from having reasonable dropoff damage, to now dealing no damage if a player moves a few meters. The better jump shoot accuracy on the Star and Far would not have been needed if they never nerfed the jump shooting to begin with. It's also not a big enough change to affect combat.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BlatMan said:

They accidentally nerfed the range too much on the .45, then decided to leave the bug in place. It went from having reasonable dropoff damage, to now dealing no damage if a player moves a few meters.

Good. Secondaries should be secondaries, not pocket primaries. The 45 is still absurdly overtuned, but the nerf is a step in the right direction.

16 hours ago, BlatMan said:

I wouldn't consider recent weapon balances a positive thing. They accidentally nerfed the range too much on the .45, then decided to leave the bug in place. It went from having reasonable dropoff damage, to now dealing no damage if a player moves a few meters. The better jump shoot accuracy on the Star and Far would not have been needed if they never nerfed the jump shooting to begin with. It's also not a big enough change to affect combat.

"Reasonable"? Ya, I completely disagree. The .45's over tuned presence has made all of the other pistols worse just for it existing. I can drop a guy from 40 meters in 1 second with my sidearm... That's insane TTK. There are people so good with it that it's stronger than most primaries in the =<40m range.

In my opinion, the .45 is arguably the closest to being P2W at its worst & downright overpowered at its best--There's a reason its the meta sidearm, it's bonkers.

On 5/7/2023 at 9:03 AM, ok said:

Why are they incompetent

i shall stare at the fact this game has barely changed under LO among there many promises to improve the game yet only deilvering one while not adressing the many MANY things that make it suck harder then a 1 cent hooker at a truck stop

• Like 3

14 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

"Reasonable"? Ya, I completely disagree. The .45's over tuned presence has made all of the other pistols worse just for it existing. I can drop a guy from 40 meters in 1 second with my sidearm... That's insane TTK. There are people so good with it that it's stronger than most primaries in the =<40m range.

In my opinion, the .45 is arguably the closest to being P2W at its worst & downright overpowered at its best--There's a reason its the meta sidearm, it's bonkers.

15 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Good. Secondaries should be secondaries, not pocket primaries. The 45 is still absurdly overtuned, but the nerf is a step in the right direction.

We are sorry for hearing you are so delusional and your feeling got hurt because someone is a better than you... anyway

Fire interval x 0.2 sec, x 5 Shots To Kill but with only  7 bullets pe mag, relativily high recoil, .45 it's not overpowered at al all, the .45 it's a High Risk, High skill, High Reward weapon and in APB it's unique weapon its generechanging any of this feature it's changing the weapon itself.

The dropoff damage after 35m and quite heavy, without talk of the accuracy after 25m, no idea what bullsh*t eva you are talking about Eva , the .45 it's neither slighty close to the P2W OPness of the nano pre-nerf.

Anyway it's not the .45 fault if a lot of secondaries are bad , it's how is still balanced the weapon in APB that SUCK!

Edited by PingOVER9000

On 5/7/2023 at 7:28 PM, Nickolai said:

Happy Anniversary LO!

Thank you for sticking by us. 

Can we please get some Inventory Extenders as rewards please? 😂

We desperately need some.

that is true g1 was giving that type of rewards as Activity quest.

i remember that, so doing it is not impossible likę everyone write

Merged.

And yes,   that  was unfair 😄
but it was years ago and everyone forgot

😊

buahahahaha

On 5/6/2023 at 5:50 PM, slaughs said:

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad LO unbanned all my accounts in 2018

Unbanned you say? How did that even happen. I have been trying to get get unbanned for months now.

8 minutes ago, rekkielrecckiel said:

How did that even happen.

they haven't banned anyone in 5 years, n won't start now with panty waist eac doing nothing.

they just bypass it, n LO lets em or are too dense to put in something you can't just go into files and alter.

So U musta got banned for bad behavior towards a staff, not hax

they dont ban for hax, they dont watch you tube or twitch.

So we gonna shut down the Towers so we can have becon instead of shutting down bayland for beacon.

then we gonna randomly walk into dist and shut down missions for people so they can only do gun games.

So basically they will shut down the game for a week, but theres a back office party for u aimbotters. 

9 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

We are sorry for hearing you are so delusional and your feeling got hurt because someone is a better than you...

What are you even talking about?