Ritual

Little Orbit Day 2023

Attention, San Paro!

We are celebrating the fifth APB: Little Orbit Anniversary! Participate in numerous in-game events from May 11th until May 16th and win valuable rewards in honor of Little Orbit's five years with APB: Reloaded. From a unique event-themed title to loads of Joker Tickets, there is something for everyone to get their hands on.

Read everything about planned in-game activities and goodies waiting for you here, and don't forget to set a reminder for the ARMAS-wide sale (including recently released event-themed packs) that will kick off the celebration.

Here's to many more years with APB!

Edit note: The OCA-EW 'Silverado' will also be included in the sale!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad LO unbanned all my accounts in 2018

Soon, it will be Beacon time baby!

i can't wait to get my exclusive title that only 1% of the playerbase understands

• Like 1

Yup lets play this GMs minigames where the 1st half of the list(golds and some high silvers)gets the most JT and the 2nd half-gets almost nothing.Cant wait...

p.s. Better make for the 13th anniversary of apb(end of june)some 40 vs 40 mode so people can finally enjoy this cancer game.Also another AMA/QnA around dat time is not bad idea so we know whats goin on with the matchmaking and new content(contacts)

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, glaciers said:

i can't wait to get my exclusive title that only 1% of the playerbase understands

As part of the 99%, please, do tell. 

congrats are barely doing anything and hosting an event in only one of your games while ignoring the other one

i'm sure everyone will love getting tickets for guns that are over priced and titles no one gives a shit for

maybe this go around you will make a few updates to both games that will help keep the player base alive rather then sinking it more

happy LO day!

• Like 3

Just because we are celebrating, doesn't mean the work stops! Instead, we will use this fantastic opportunity for a little experiment: We will downsize the smaller two Fight Club maps (The Beacon and Bayland Shipping Storage) from 20vs20 to 16vs16.

Oh Thank God.

Baylan's spawns were not designed for 20 v 20.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

Yup lets play this GMs minigames where the 1st half of the list(golds and some high silvers)gets the most JT and the 2nd half-gets almost nothing.Cant wait...

p.s. Better make for the 13th anniversary of apb(end of june)some 40 vs 40 mode so people can finally enjoy this cancer game.Also another AMA/QnA around dat time is not bad idea so we know whats goin on with the matchmaking and new content(contacts)

yep just going to be the same 10 losers who play all day getting there daily JT capped on there 30 alts

• Like 3

2 hours ago, glaciers said:

1% of the playerbase understands

they all gonna think its the throwin kind of spear n gonna then misspell spear as sphere 

the rest of their lives, n could even read my post here n still not make the connection.

ya I thought that 10% off, funny. 

50 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

congrats are barely doing anything and hosting an event in only one of your games while ignoring the other one

i'm sure everyone will love getting tickets for guns that are over priced and titles no one gives a shit for

maybe this go around you will make a few updates to both games that will help keep the player base alive rather then sinking it more

happy LO day!

Happy birthday LO!

Nothing to add at the dude above, except that "guns that are over priced and the proceeds have never and never will be used for improving the game, except milking veterans and players to the bone possible"

Let's go, another year, a road paved with  lies and u-turn bullsh*t 😂

Edited by PingOVER9000
HA-HA -____-

3 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Happy birthday LO!

Nothing to add at the dude above, except that "guns that are over priced and the proceeds have never and never will be used for improving the game, except milking veterans and players to the bone possible"

Let's go, another year, a road paved with  lies and u-turn bullsh*t 😂

oh boy more promises they won't keep and a road map they will ignore with very few interactions with the commuinty except to insult us or throw bans at us for making fun of them

it's like g1 except atleast they did one thing

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

oh boy more promises they won't keep and a road map they will ignore with very few interactions with the commuinty except to insult us or throw bans at us for making fun of them

it's like g1 except atleast they did one thing

Yes, one thing.. TELLING IN FRONT OF US, THEY WANT UPGRADE THE GAME, AND BEHIND SELLING THE IP AND BRAND TO A CHINESE UNKNOW COMPANY😂

Edited by PingOVER9000

Neat

So glad you guys took over this game and kept it alive! Looking forward to the future!!!

• Like 1

free my nouga beacon

in all sincerity though i hope one day you realize (barely) working on more than one game title is out of your capability and chasing notorious trends like NFTs will only make you vilified

i'm happy that you at least haven't given up but sometimes i worry apb will die with you with some of the decisions you keep making

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Clumsyhunt3R said:

As part of the 99%, please, do tell. 

When Matt was doing the bi-weekly updates on the 2.x and eventually 1.30 efforts he sometimes posted screenshots, one of which was a Grey/Black sphere to show off a major milestone in their efforts to upgrade the games engine, this sphere has sorta become a meme including an almost cult-like following on the LO discord including one specific member "praying to the sphere" daily. LO has seen this and I would assume think its funny and want to show their appreciation by paying back the trust and dedicated players have shown them with titles like the one in this event the old event title "Cult of the Sphere".

• Thanks 5

58 minutes ago, Frosi said:

their appreciation by paying back the trust and dedicated players have shown them with titles like the one in this event the old event title "Cult of the Sphere".

3 hours ago, Frosi said:

When Matt was doing the bi-weekly updates on the 2.x and eventually 1.30 efforts he sometimes posted screenshots, one of which was a Grey/Black sphere to show off a major milestone in their efforts to upgrade the games engine, this sphere has sorta become a meme including an almost cult-like following on the LO discord including one specific member "praying to the sphere" daily. LO has seen this and I would assume think its funny and want to show their appreciation by paying back the trust and dedicated players have shown them with titles like the one in this event the old event title "Cult of the Sphere".

Here's a quote from their patch notes that I suppose you might have missed -

"And finally, we're giving you something to bring home as a souvenir from Little Orbit Day 2023. event. All you have to do is log in from May 11th until May 16th to obtain the unique title "Sphere Cultist" in Little Orbit's signature colors (white and blue), along with 200 Joker Tickets. Note that the title and the additional Joker Tickets will be obtainable only on this specific day!"

I love that they're doing a specific community event like this!

Happy Anniversary! Little Orbit 🥰🙏

Thanks for making APB a great game again 

• Like 1

Happy anniversary!

but I want to see the new car :C

11 hours ago, explosiveUA said:

5 year's.. and still nothing new (almost) Jesus.

64 bit update

EAC

recent weapon balances

uhhhh

I was hoping for a 50% sale like G1 used to do. 🙁 Over the years I acquired most of the stuff I wanted anyways except for a few select items I could not justify paying the full price or some not yet de-bundled bundles...

Anyways so far 2023 has been a productive year for APB, I hope the progress does not bog down and we see further completion of set roadmap objectives!