poor cow, she is still so skinny, she has a desperate needing of love 😔

FzeBRK.png

Edited by PingOVER9000
poor bovine : |

7 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Too early son.. still too early

poor cow, she is still so skinny, she has a desperate needing of love 😔

FzeBRK.png

every day i here "theres so much  we can do for fallen earth" every day i come here i still own 1/3 of the FE fourms (until the fourm mods delete it) and this one is busy with minor updates like "you can now add pubic hair to your toons" or what ever crap that does not make the game any more fun to play

On 5/13/2023 at 8:02 AM, PingOVER9000 said:

Aqui para o seu auto fetiche,  a única sirene audível de 100 m+ disponível no jogo , disponível para crims também, sem desbloqueios ou barreira de caracterização , totalmente grátis e ainda é grátis desde o lançamento  😂

How have i never thought of that? lol

Edited by MrLek

12 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

every day i here "theres so much  we can do for fallen earth" every day i come here i still own 1/3 of the FE fourms (until the fourm mods delete it) and this one is busy with minor updates like "you can now add pubic hair to your toons" or what ever crap that does not make the game any more fun to play

Fallen earth, aka "The Fallout online" for someone, was such a gem... a unfinite gem with a lot of mechanics problem, but damn I bet the ambientation and voice acting is still something goosebumps nowdays.

Heard about a reboot from LO some times ago after they re-opened the servers, but seeing how they are managing APB, we have already know the answer sadly... and sadly we both know we are just so  delusional but damn LO and their lies...

27 minutes ago, MrLek said:

How have i never thought of that? lol

Uh.. YOU ARE WELCOME . that's a mortal sin! unacceptable you dont know about it!

hombre if you want garantueed your absolution and not getting the curse of the ghost-hitmarkers with your dear bullets , you have to spread (with fun times your teamates and rage-quitting your unfortunate opponents) the Phres-siren cult on the server.

Whatever, the fun be with you😂

Edited by PingOVER9000
Sadly we both know we are just so delusional, I mean you Cowhorse and me, and I guess same speech for a lot of others, but damn LO and their lies...
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 7:53 PM, Hexerin said:

"bUt MuH lOrE!1!!!1!"

the lore is already at the point where cops and crims don't exist ... problem is i dunno if they deleted it yet ...

• Like 1

I think a shift in identity from cops vs robbers to "the most individual character shooter thingy out there" is pretty warranted at this point. Furthermore, I believe that any change to improve the PvP experience is preferable over preserving the "image" of the game, whether it is temporary or not.

Outside of APB, APB is either unknown or known as bad. There is no real risk here. Despite all that, what even is the difference between the factions at this point when looking at a gameplay perspective?

Crims shoot the FBW with one hand and can ram-raid, wow.

An unlocked 100 player based matchmaking pool will increase the matchmaking quite significantly I would think.

• Like 4

On 5/2/2023 at 5:09 PM, Mitne said:

Any more and might as well disable APB.

+1 yeah, its better disable APB.

Edited by Rolhen

On 5/2/2023 at 3:38 PM, RealSlimShady said:

Matchmaking is and has been a pain in this game for years and we all know it needs to be fixed asap. Playing solo as a gold is difficult due to the game matching you against premade golds and silvers beside you (don't blame them it's the game's problem), let alone being a newbie in this game.

So, wouldn't it be the best to disable factions and have 100 people pool instead of 50, 'till we get a proper matchmaking? I know it is highly unlikely, but still wanted to ask.

The only people who would be against this are the people who have something to lose. Essentially the cancerous elements of the game and it ultimately kills the population. The main servers should be FFA when it comes to matchmaking.

Then dedicated servers for clans or pre-mades who are complaining about not having "good competition" Its a win win, yet they will still say no. Because the truth is, the good players just want to stomp players who are new or un-prepared, over and over again. 

Seasoned players should be teaming with new players. Its how the world works.  After all these years LO's refusal to do something about astounds me.

• Like 3

On 5/10/2023 at 2:38 PM, CookiePuss said:

Make it an event and see how it goes.

Anyone got any accompanying lore ideas?

i vote yes, big mega yes, there's many crim players i wish i played with but am too lazy to rank up a new character lol