Sign in to follow this  
N0rbat

Yukon was last try of cashcow from G1

33 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

it’s .45s iirc, but it’s only effective to maybe 10m 

the burst fire mode is really bad, it’s nowhere near comparable to the obir

Of course RNG will prevent it from happening, but the Yukon has a 40m dropoff (lol) so it could in theory kill someone at that distance at 0.45s. You can also crouch and fan the trigger to see that it actually has a lot of range. As for the burst fire mode, it's not even comparable to the RFP, let alone the OBIR, but as a gimmick it can be useful from time to time. 

The problem is that it has substantially more DPS than a N-FA9 or S-AS, while having similar accuracy and adding the burst-fire mode as an extra. I don't think equip time is enough for it not to render any other CQC automatic pistol obsolete, because it just has so much more killing power, and none of the guns it competes with have more accuracy.

The solution has been said countless times already and it is to make the gun behave like a Nunavut or Northwest when firing from hipfire. I don't understand why some people still suggest that it be deleted, refunded or whatever when it's pretty clear what the weapon was intended to be like and the differences between that and what we got in-game. 

Edited by Lyfeld

THIS JUST IN!!!

COMPANY MAKES DECISION TO TRY AND MAKE A PROFIT!!!

9 minutes ago, Lyfeld said:

Of course RNG will prevent it from happening, but the Yukon has a 40m dropoff (lol) so it could in theory kill someone at that distance at 0.45s.

Im so tempted to see how many times you have to resupply ammo before you could get a hipfire kill a 40m

Edited by CookiePuss

Reminder that Yukon hip fire rate is still bugged 22 months after release.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Reminder that Yukon hip fire rate is still bugged 22 months after release.

should we restart the counter from when orbit aquired the game?

As someone who owns the yukon...I would increase the capacity from 20 to 26 or something, make the damage less and shoot a bit slower... because the yukon kills you in 0.3 seconds if you don't miss a single bullet(if you did see the video from playstv i posted above somewhere on this topic) and you don't have to be that close for it to laser you down either. We all know how long it took G1 to "Adjust" ATAC's back when they were the easiest gun to get back then... Don't forget the troublemaker. We all know G1 makes OP guns to milk it then nerf it. Hopefully LO will to the right thing and not follow the same path

4 hours ago, Keshi said:

I'ma leave this here

^Thats the video

47 minutes ago, Keshi said:

As someone who owns the yukon...I would increase the capacity from 20 to 26 or something, make the damage less and shoot a bit slower... because the yukon kills you in 0.3 seconds if you don't miss a single bullet(if you did see the video from playstv i posted above somewhere on this topic) and you don't have to be that close for it to laser you down either. We all know how long it took G1 to "Adjust" ATAC's back when they were the easiest gun to get back then... Don't forget the troublemaker. We all know G1 makes OP guns to milk it then nerf it. Hopefully LO will to the right thing and not follow the same path

^Thats the video

Cheating AND using the Yukon?

thats harsh bro

Also, its .45 seconds.

25 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Cheating AND using the Yukon?

thats harsh bro

Also, its .45 seconds.

But but... but..cheating? 😞

7 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

My opinion is that no secondary should have less than 1'' ttk.

ANYWAYS... why everyone is sniping with joker pistol? Honest question here.

Have you never tried sniping with the Joker RFP? It works wonders

7 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

My opinion is that no secondary should have less than 1'' ttk.

ANYWAYS... why everyone is sniping with joker pistol? Honest question here.

why wouldnt you want a 50m obir with a faster ttk AND a primary weapon of your choice?

9 hours ago, iTzHaze said:

I don't even think the Yukon is that good a gun to be honest. there are far better secondaries imo.

it's a specialized secondary which works perfectly for those who like to CQC.

I've seen a few HVR players who will CQC with their Yukon then quickly swap and finish people with the HVR.

1 hour ago, illgot said:

it's a specialized secondary which works perfectly for those who like to CQC.

I've seen a few HVR players who will CQC with their Yukon then quickly swap and finish people with the HVR.

i use it with my carbine.... combo is OP as hell

it is more likely that they've turned a blind eye to it, in the same vein as they did with the troublemaker. 

It isn't illogical to know why.

I rarely do this. But instead of crying over spilled milk, how about a solution that makes yukon fun and great to use, while also taking off the broken factor from it.

Nerf it like G1 did with the Nano, if necessary. Removing items from players will just hurt the game.

Edited by Cheeseburger!

Yukon is fine. 

Its not even close to OP. 

I own several and I never even use them.

.45 AP or gtfo

Edited by CookiePuss

16 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

Not sure why no one understands the concept of 'learning from your mistakes' 

Because the only people who complain about it are bronze and low silvers. They don't know what that term means. 

Yukon's fine (Canada has the best gun in apb)

Youkon tkk is to fast. This need to be fixed. Then is ok.

Yukon isn't op..

Yukon works less than 10m.

Nano or .45AP or RFP fang are better.

Just insane TTK .

Edited by dett2

Sign in to follow this