Sign in to follow this  
N0rbat

Yukon was last try of cashcow from G1

Many of you are gonna disagree and hate me there for it but honestly yukon was made just to force people buy boxes and its broken on purpose.. Imo this weapon should be removed from game completly and players compensated in cash or sth else... Whe you look at the overall ballance of guns, yukon just doesnt belong here and with current server performance you have 0 chance to fight yukon or corners

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I don't even think the Yukon is that good a gun to be honest. there are far better secondaries imo.

• Like 4

yukon has a bug afaik. and you gotta be some kind of bad to even die from that thing twice.

once you know your enemy has one, its pretty easy to avoid getting killing by it by keeping your distance and not trying to duel it in the face.

Not sure why no one understands the concept of 'learning from your mistakes' 

the game isnt going to baby feed you suggestions on how to git gud

• Like 3

Honestly, it is strong when you're almost hugging your enemy, but beyond that range, it's pretty damn bad.

I only ever see it as a problem when someone corner camps it in asylum, but for missions it's fine.

Nontheless they should fix the firerate bug (full-auto hipfire uses burst fire rate), so it would match up with the northwest and the nunavut.

• Like 2

It excels when corner-camping and kills in no time when standing very close to your enemy, other then that it doesn't provide much.

To me it doesn't feel like something I'd use, but the TTK is ridiculous.

Just now, Excalibur! said:

ANYWAYS... why everyone is sniping with joker pistol? Honest question here.

Because they can 😏

I'ma leave this here

Edited by Keshi
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Excalibur! said:

0.45ttk wtf, didnt know this.

Yeah it is the fastest killing weapon in the game. The N-FA 9's ttk is only 0.63, even SHAW with CJ3 can only reach 0.52, just to give you an idea of how fast that is. 

Fire rate is a bug, Yukon shoots at marksman speed even when during hipfire.
When the issue will be solved Yukon will become as useless as his siblings NorthWest and Nunavut, that are completely outclassed by other better secondaries.

So yeah another trash idea from G1 that was badly implemented and became broken LMAO

3 hours ago, N0rbat said:

Many of you are gonna disagree and hate me there for it but honestly yukon was made just to force people buy boxes and its broken on purpose.. Imo this weapon should be removed from game completly  FIXED and players compensated in cash or sth else... Whe you look at the overall ballance of guns, yukon just doesnt belong here and with current server performance you have 0 chance to fight yukon or corners

It seems nobody is disagreeing with you because you are damn RIGHT about this.

A BUG that became a feature !

Edited by Thelnformer

the yukon is only a problem because it uses the burst fire fire rate while hipfiring, if they fix that the yukon is balanced

even now i really don’t think it’s that unbalanced, it’s not much different from someone corner humping with an nfas or an oca

Just now, Thelnformer said:

It seems nobody is disagreeing with you because you are damn RIGHT about this.

A BUG that became a feature !

i mean tons of people are disagreeing that it should be removed lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

i mean tons of people are disagreeing that it should be removed lol

Ah... maybe the down vote the OP squad isnt here yet cuz im not seeing any down votes on the OP !

The stupid bug should be FIXed , its goddamn annoying to face Yukon in cqc !

1 minute ago, Thelnformer said:

Ah... maybe the down vote the OP squad isnt here yet cuz im not seeing any down votes on the OP !

The stupid bug should be FIXed , its goddamn annoying to face Yukon in cqc !

it should def be fixed, but op just wants to straight up delete it lol

10 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

it should def be fixed, but op just wants to straight up delete it lol

Some people are just MEH at the best... If it gets removed, what about the people who spent money on armas? Will they get their money back? What about the LUCK FACTOR? How can you compensate somebody for their luck?

Viele von euch werden mir nicht zustimmen und mich dafür hassen, aber ehrlich gesagt wurde Yukon nur gemacht, um Leute zu zwingen, Kisten zu kaufen und es ist absichtlich kaputt. Imo sollte diese Waffe aus dem Spiel entfernt werden und Spieler in bar oder sonst etwas entschädigt werden ... Wenn Sie sich die Gesamtbalance von Waffen anschauen, gehört Yukon einfach nicht hierher und mit der aktuellen Serverleistung haben Sie keine Chance, Yukon oder Ecken zu bekämpfen

I agree.

7 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

Some people are just MEH at the best... If it gets removed, what about the people who spent money on armas? Will they get their money back? What about the LUCK FACTOR? How can you compensate somebody for their luck?

So, I bought N-H R cause it's a broken weapon.

When they're gonna fix it I'll get a refound? 

Or are they gonna remove it completely?

Pls answer I need to know if my very beautiful and stronk sniper will still be around :<

8 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:

So, I bought N-H R cause it's a broken weapon.

When they're gonna fix it I'll get a refound? 

Or are they gonna remove it completely?

Pls answer I need to know if my very beautiful and stronk sniper will still be around :<

Eh ! How would i know? Who am i to answer that?!

Also [from past experiences] Nhvr isnt broken its just situational and borderline OP. Its not bugged also Yukon nor Nhvr will be removed from the game. Also you wont be refunded for anything you bought. Because you paid for a service and it was delivered at the time of purchase...

Also, your buttiful sniper will still be around, maybe fixed from 990 850 dmg to 800 or something [this is JUST MY-MINE n MINE ALONE guess]

Edited by Thelnformer

1 minute ago, Thelnformer said:

Eh ! How would i know? Who am i to answer that?!

Also [from past experiences] Nhvr isnt broken its just situational and borderline OP. Its not bugged also Yukon nor Nhvr will be removed from the game. Also you wont be refunded for anything you bought. Because you paid for a service and it was delivered at the time of purchase...

Also, your buttiful sniper will still be around, maybe fixed from 990 dmg to 800 or something [this is JUST MY-MINE n MINE ALONE guess]

hvr does 850 damage

whats with the down vote bomb lmao

just because people are bad at the game doesnt mean what i said is wrong

:^)

Many of you are gonna disagree and hate me there for it but honestly yukon was made just to force people buy boxes and its broken on purpose.. Imo this weapon should be removed from game completly and players compensated in cash or sth else... Whe you look at the overall ballance of guns, yukon just doesnt belong here and with current server performance you have 0 chance to fight yukon or corners

Exactly!

The yukon is essentially  TWO primary weapons as your secondary. Giving you a total of 3. Yukon shoots as fast as if not faster than a shaw at close range, and while aiming down sights its long range burst fire accuracy and damage is comparable to an obir.

I want to stress that the hip fire "shaw mode" is extremely op and has a ttk seemingly faster than quick switching with an hvr (I didn't test it, but it's pretty much lightspeed)

2 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

My opinion is that no secondary should have less than 1'' ttk.

ANYWAYS... why everyone is sniping with joker pistol? Honest question here.

yeah you'd think a burst pistol would be hard to control/maintain accuracy. On top of that you'd need a steady patootie hand to long range with a pistol.

1 minute ago, IAmDisappointSon said:

Exactly!

The yukon is essentially  TWO primary weapons as your secondary. Giving you a total of 3. Yukon shoots as fast as if not faster than a shaw at close range, and while aiming down sights its long range burst fire accuracy and damage is comparable to an obir.

I want to stress that the hip fire "shaw mode" is extremely op and has a ttk seemingly faster than quick switching with an hvr (I didn't test it, but it's pretty much lightspeed)

it’s .45s iirc, but it’s only effective to maybe 10m 

the burst fire mode is really bad, it’s nowhere near comparable to the obir

i got mine for free, so it ok, nerf it if you want

Sign in to follow this